Loving Moments Spent with you

TabiSan/TopDara One Shot Fic Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Loving Moments Spent with you

Sandara just arrived from her trip to Jeju.  She would usually expected to meet Tabi’s family in his villa she’s been staying there with him for quite some time now but since both of them are quite busy they barely get to see each other. Tabi’s mom, and sometimes his sister and his nephew would keep Dara company while he’s away.  To this Dara is most grateful for. She loves Yeon Joon and enjoys playing with the little boy until he falls asleep. She's aiming to be the best auntie.

When she got home that night she expected to be alone since she got a call from Tabi’s mom that they will not be at his place instead they will be staying at Hye Youn’s house.  She went inside the villa after parking her car. She wonders what Tabi’s been up to. She knew that they’re almost done filming. She can’t wait till he finally comes home sometimes though the timing just isn’t right because once he has free time that’s when project offers for her keep coming in.

She opened the door and she couldn’t believe her eyes. Tabi stood there at the back of the kitchen counter washing dishes. She immediately ran to him and gave him a backhug. Dara was lost for words she's just happy to see him back.

“I missed you too. How was your trip in Jeju?” he asked her as he continued with his chore.

“It was fun. I had a lot of fun with Hyoni and Seyoung but it was tiring too. I’m glad you're back,” she replied. She still has her face buried on his back.

“I’m almost done with the dishes. You missed the boys they were all here,” Tabi said.

“Really? They knew you’re coming back and no one told me?” she said sounding a little upset.

“I told them to keep it a secret. I wanted to surprise you,” he explained. He finished rinsing the plate and placed it on the rack to dry then he faced her and kissed the top of her head and hugged her back. “I missed you so much. I got on the earliest flight back to Seoul when I was told that we’re done with the shoot. I got here but my mom and sister were not around so I called the boys for a surprise dinner. “

“Oh poor baby, have you had any rest yet? You should be sleeping. Don’t you have jet lag?” she asked him.

 She has that cutest worried look on her face and Tabi could not resist and placed a chaste kiss on her lips. “This is what I miss most when I’m not with you,” he muttered as he planted kisses all over her face. 

But Dara’s stomach grumbled.  They both laughed at the weird interruption.

“I did save some food for you,” Tabi said as he got a well-made dinner plate out of the oven and placed it on the counter. He handed Dara a fork then he took out two wine glasses and a bottle of Chardonnay.

“You saved some for me? How did it survive with Seungri present?”  Dara joked.

“I told him that it’s for you so he didn’t dare touch it,” Tabi exclaimed.

“I wish you could have come earlier the gang was in the cake shop. Chaerin and Ji yong brought the house down. But then you don’t like really loud events,” Dara commented.

“But you were there. I’m already well represented,” Tabi said. “Actually Ji yong kept apologizing to me just in case rumors started spreading about the two of you. You know how you guys are being paired together just because you two are on one event.”

“Are you jealous?” She innocently asked him while sipping wine. She was a little curious. It was a bit of a sour topic in the p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter