Runaway Bestman

TabiSan/TopDara One Shot Fic Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Runaway Bestman

The night before Dara and Donghae’s wedding…

 

“I’ll leave you two alone. Please make sure my bride gets to her hotel room before 11pm or else we won’t hear the last of it if she wakes up bloated and with dark circles on our wedding day tomorrow,” Dong Hae said as he left his bride to be, Dara  and his instant Best man, Choi Seung Hyun. His best bud, Eun Hyuk wouldn’t make it to the wedding so they had to make last minute changes in the entourage.

“Of course he’ll get me back to the hotel right away. I haven’t seen my best friend in weeks. And after the wedding you’ll be whisking me away to a different country and I have no clue when we’ll see each other again. So honey, please allow me a few hours with my best friend. I’ll call you when I get back to my room. I promise.” Dara shooed her fiancé away but before doing so she gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Dong Hae left the two in the lounge area of the hotel and made his way back to his hotel room.

Park Sandara and Choi Seung Hyun were finally left alone. They decided to take a stroll out the empty pool area.

“Thank you Seung hyun for agreeing to be the best man even if it’s a last minute thing,” Dara exclaimed breaking the silent spell between them since Dong Hae left. She embraced her best friend of more than 20 years. Her best friend finally said yes to her request.

“Anything for you Tokki,” he replied back. He held her a little tighter then he used to. He savored the moment as if it was going to be the last. The girl he loved more than his own life is finally tying the knot the only problem is it he isn’t the groom.

“That’s why I love you so much. I know you always have my back,” she muttered. She wanted to stay that way a little longer. This would probably be the second to the last time she can hold Seung hyun like this. Tomorrow she will marry Lee Dong Hae, the man of her dreams, the main lead in her own fairytale love story. She had always carried a torch for him since they were in highschool. She’s happy she’s getting married but she’s also sad that she’s moving away and that she wouldn’t get to see Seung Hyun whenever she wants.

Choi Seung hyun, her Tabi has been a constant in her life. They have been together since they were babies. Their moms are best friends after all. They always celebrated their birthdays together since they were born only days apart. They live in the same neighborhood and even went to the same schools from pre-school to high school. They even wen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter