How to Deal with fanboys the Tabi way….

TabiSan/TopDara One Shot Fic Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

How to Deal with fanboys the Tabi way….

 

 

Tabi has not been at ease for weeks and months. Dara’s fanboys are getting younger and bolder each day. It’s not really that he’s threatened he trust his girlfriend but those sneaky fanboys are just everywhere.

He and Dara have been very busy with their own activities. He had just finished filming his movie and was also catching up with school work and his special music project. But most of his time is spent on sleep lots and lots of sleep. As much as they frequently want to see each other it’s been difficult. Being the private person that he is Choi Seung Hyun has an aversion to social media of all shapes and sizes. He also doesn’t really like the social networking sites either. But everyone doesn’t know that he does use skype and facetime because of his predicament with Dara. The two of them can’t openly date. Their get together would mean staying either in her house or in his. They don’t stay in the 2NE1 dorm out of respect to her housemates plus the fact that Bom and CL would make it a point to mimic him every time they catch him doing anything remotely cheesy towards his girlfriend and what can he do he’s one cheesy guy when it comes to Dara. If the CL and Bom tandem would spill the beans on his personality off camera with Dara, his mysterious persona that the public sees him as will be flushed in the toilet. Bingu Tabi is just the tip of the iceberg but of course only Dara can bring out that cheesy romantic guy. Many have tried but failed in that conquest.

When he heard about the Win program his ears perked. He was told that his group and her group would be judging together. That means they can spend some time together even at work. However a part of the condition that YG-sajangnim gave the two of them is to not make their relationship public. Only sajangnim, their families, group members and very close friends know about the two of them. There is only a few YG staff who knows that they are dating because they simply can’t afford to have the rumors spread. They both agreed that they will keep it a secret because they value each other’s privacy. Well, it was more because of him actually. Dara is a very bright and open person once you really get to know her. He on the other hand value his privacy very much and he knows that it’s the main reason why Dara wanted their arrangement as well because she was more worried about how it will affect his career and his precious privacy.

The chances of them being together on screen are just too rare that even he was excited. But at the moment they will have to attend GD’s one of a kind concert. They arrived together of course but they immediately joined their group. They both decided to wear black because it was classy and no one will dare consider pointing out that they’re dressed to match each other’s outfits. He was certain other YG artists would be decked in the same color.

He and Dara were already sitting with the rest of the YG artist backstage in the VIP area when YG-sajangnim arrived.

They all stood up and bowed to him. They were all motioned to sit down.

“There will be a bit of filming for the Win program today. The kids will be coming in to greet all of you,” sajangnim said.

“Do I need to move to the other side sajangnim,” Dara politely asked. She didn’t want to be too self-conscious while filming.

“Aigoo, it’s all right you can sit next to each other, people are thinking I’m purposely not letting you near each other,” Yang guen Suk said jokingly.

“Thanks sajangnim,” Top said in gratitude while holding Dara’s hand.

“But you can’t be all touchy while the camera is rolling,” YG reprimanded which prompted the two to stop holding each other’s hand. This made the members of their groups and other YG artist laugh.

“Aish the cameras aren’t here yet. You two should relax,” GD prodded. “And later in the dinner party I’ll make sure that there wouldn’t be any press allowed in the restaurant so you two can do as much PDA as you want,” he teasingly added.

Dara blushed profusely while hiding her face behind Tabi who just smiled affectionately.

“You too are so cute like teenagers in love,” Bom teased.

CL and Minzy were also giggling like schoolgirls.

“Please don’t show this kind of image in front of fans your fierce image will be ruined,” Seung Ri joked. But both girls just stuck their tongue out at him.

“Seung-rat when will you learn to let girls be like girls,” GD commented.

“Take his word for it. He’s a master when it comes to women,” Bom added.

“Eh noona don’t be like that I know I’m still number one in your heart,” he teased. He even made a heart shape with his hands on his left chest.

The atmosphere was light and even the young additions to the family like Lee Hi and Akdong musician were laughing along. Their little exchanges were interrupted when one of the shows PD’s entered in the room.

“Sajangnim the kids are here now to make their greetings,” the man said.

“Let them in,” YG instructed.

“This will be fun,” Seungri exclaimed before the boys started coming in. They entered the room bowing to them.

Tabi had his glasses on so he could see Dara’s reaction. He could bet his life savings that one of these boys would profess admiration to his girlfriend. There has not been one event where it failed happening. One or a few of her fanboys plucking up the courage to openly state their admiration. He was pretty used to it after all Dara is also very lenient when it comes to his swooning fan girls. Not that she had to worry about anything because all his attention is only focused on her.

Seung Ri being the person that he is asked for the new arrivals to introduce themselves. One by one from Team A to Team B, each member introduced himself. He and Dara have not really spoken about the whole judging thing but he was certain that she would probably vote for Team A since Kang Seung Hyun is there but looking at all the members specially those of the other team who’s not wasting any time smiling at her he would not be surprised if she decides to vote for them.

He noticed the Team B leader specifically looking at Dara which in turn made his girlfriend blush profusely. As Seung ri went and shook the members hand one particular member did what he was anticipating. Before leaving the room Han Bin or B.I. as he’s popularly known made a quick glance towards Dara and told her she is very beautiful.

Seung Ri was quick enough to tell him off. He was probably worried about the kid’s life. The rest of the crowd laughed including Dara who covered her face in embarrassment. Choi Seung Hyun could only laugh along the camera was still rolling after all. But that kid should definitely be marked. It would be very difficult for Team B to earn his vote now after what their leader did. But he will judge him fairly those kids have been working real hard after all. He thought to himself that his girlfriend’s admirers are getting younger and younger.

After YG asked for their opinions which both Tabi and Dara refused to pick sides the camera finally left the room.

“Hyung you can lash out your anger now,” Daesung teased.

“He’s just a kid and noona is really pretty you can’t possibly blame him from acknowledging that,” GD reasoned.

“I’m not angry,” Tabi reasoned.

“Yes, he isn’t and he doesn’t have any reason to be,” Dara assured TOP as she held his hand.

“But you did blush a lot unni,” CL teased.

They joked and continued teasing the couple before the show started.

Both Bigbang and 2NE1 had special stages and GD of course knows how to please an overwhelming crowd.

Tabi and Dara opted to leave the venue separately. Dara went with CL and the rest of the girls while he drove to the dinner party on his own. He noticed that Dara left the bag of beanies in his car. She got them for the 11 Win members. He brought the bag with him to the restaurant and as GD promised the whole place was rented and no members of the press were allowed inside.

Dara already saved a seat for him which he occupied right away. He gave her the bag of beanies.

“Thanks, “she said before giving him a peck on the cheek.

He couldn’t help but smile and it caused the other female YG artist to look at them with admiration.

“Ah hyung please don’t make us single men look bad,” GD joked.

“Oppa I will tell Kiko-unni what you just said,” CL commented.

“Eh you know I was just kidding,” GD said while grinning to CL.

“Womanizer GD,” Bom commented and they all laughed along.

“You rejected me first noona,” GD said pretending to be hurt.

Bom just stuck her tongue out at him.

“I’m going to give these to the kids do you want to help me hand these out to them,” Dara asked Tabi.

“Sure, so that those brats would also know about us and keep their distance,” Tabi replied.

“Aigoo don’t scare them. It’s not like I’m interested,” she assured him. “My namja chingu is the best looking one tonight,” she added.

“Noona, this is my concert party I should be the best looking one tonight,” GD reasoned.

“Mianhe Jiyongie but my jagiya is really the best looking guy tonight,” Dara replied.

“Hyung I will not invite you to come out of your cave to play. You’re taking the spotlight from me,” GD joked.

“I’m sure you’re fan girls think otherwise. Unfortunately for you, I’m dating the president of my fangirl army,” TOP said as he wrapped his arm around Dara.

The win members finally arrived and were seated on their own table. Top and Dara both stood up and went to them.

“I’m officially welcoming you to the YG family. I know you guys are competing with each other and it’s tough but I wish both your teams to do well and win or lose you’re already part of our family and because of that I’m giving all of you my specially designed beanies. I hope you guys like it,” Dara said before she and TOP handed the beanies to everyone.

“Thank you noona, hyung,” Kang Seung yoon said. The rest of Team A also stood up, bowed to them and said thanks.

“Thank you for this. I will wear this all the time,” B.I said. His team members bowed also and said thanks.

“You’re welcome.” Dara said then TOP went behind her and hugged her.

“Uhmm mianhe hyung I have said some unnecessary comments a while ago. It’s just that noona is really pretty,” the charismatic leader and rap prodigy was lost for words upon realizing his mistake.

“Relax kid,” TOP said to him. “I can’t blame you it would be too hard not to notice and you just said the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter