Love Letter

TabiSan/TopDara One Shot Fic Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Love Letter

Dara woke up a good night’s rest. The sun was already piercing through the bedroom window. She sat noticing that her husband was not on her side. She saw it by her bedside next to a special arrangement of breakfast in bed. It was a letter from husband who probably went out to do his usual morning jog. She took the letter and opened it and it read.

My Lovely Dara,

You came into my life unexpectedly. I didn’t really think someone like you would make a big impact in my life. I’m not one who is vocal about romance or of falling in love not until the day I met you. Almost that instant I knew that there is no one else for me than you.

Whenever we see each other I couldn’t help but be awkward around you. I couldn’t help it if your mere presence baffled my being. I try to act cool but I always falter in your presence. I guess it’s your charm that renders guys like me speechless.

 When I finally plucked the courage to ask you out I was definitely ready to accept your rejection and it came to me as a big surprise when you actually agreed to offer. You made me the happiest guy alive one afternoon that summer.

I wanted to make our first date the best but after one catastrophe after another I was disheartened and was ready to give up but all you did was smile at me and you told me that it was the best time you’ve ever had.

When I sent you home and we bid each other goodbye I wanted to hold you back and give

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter