Gummy Bear Scheme

TabiSan/TopDara One Shot Fic Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I can’t believe they tricked us. Unbelievable! Fortunately, the broom closet was unexpectedly clean. Who would ever thought that they can do something like this to me, well, to us since Top-shi was another victim of their scheme.

Staring at each other in a cramp space was awkward at first but it became calming eventually. His group or mine, whomever idea it was, I’m not certain, but it got both of us in this little mess. And revenge will be sweet once I get out of here. I will scheme about it later though right now I’m face to face with a bigger dilemma, the one by the name of Choi Seung hyun a.k.a. TOP of Bigbang.

“Are you okay?” he asked, the guy I am currently having a starring competition with. He was sporting that new electric blue hair.

‘How can a guy have that hair colored electric blue and still look hot,’ I asked myself. I mentally scolded myself for having these thoughts. Is it the close proximity, the fact that I can smell his cologne, that our feet and legs are practically touching and I can just drown staring at those eyes, it felt like heaven and hell at the same time if that was ever possible, a mix of torture and bliss. I buried my face in my hands as a sign of defeat. The fan girl inside me was ready to scream.

“You look like you’re in pain,” he asked with a smirk on his face.

‘He’s usually awkward around me I wonder where he got the confidence this time,’ I asked myself.

“I’m not, it’s just that,” I cut my own train of thought. Why the hell do I have to explain myself? I shouldn’t have been in this mess if it weren’t for my own big mouth, if mentally kicking myself could hurt me I’ve already passed out.

His features lightened up. From the look on his face he was no longer trying to decipher my facial expressions. If I were him I would have probably done the same. I can frustrate myself sometimes.

“I’m sorry if I got you in this whole mess. Those brats are too stubborn that they even got your group to gang up on the both of us,” he said.

“I should apologies, those girls are hardheaded too and when they think of something they have to set everything in action,” I explained.

It was probably the 2NE1 girl’s idea. They kept on pestering me on why among the big bang members I am most awkward with TOP-shi. What was there to say? When we were still in training we actually got a long pretty well and then there was the sudden awkwardness after Gummy-unnie’s music video. Heck, I love the video. It was the first one I made when I came back to Korea and I see it as an accomplishment. I just don’t know what happened between me and Seunghyun after that. I thought the whole experience would make us closer but it eventually made us grow apart. The awkwardness between us, he’s weird reactions to the things I say. I am already in the verge of asking him if he hated me.

“You’re deep in your own thoughts again,” he said a smile graced his face.

“How come you never smile like that in front of me. I haven’t seen you genuinely smile like that in front of me in a very long time,” I asked my brows furrowed. I just couldn’t help myself. I was curious after all.

I could see the slightly alarmed look in his face. Is he going to close up and hide in his turtle shell again?

“It’s just the two of us here. Locked up for I don’t know how long and from the absence of snickering outside I’d say those guys have left us here locked up,” I said. There is no way in hell that he’s going to ignore me. If someone feels awkward around me I ought to know why, I thought.

“Do I make you uncomfortable,” he asked. I can hear the sincerity in his voice.

“Well, it seems to me that I’m the one making you uneasy. Even if you watch over 2NE1 TV footages you would always say I make you feel uncomfortable. Sometimes I think it’s a talent of mine but in cases like what we have now it’s more of a curse,” I said with impatience resonating in my voice.

“I never meant to make you feel uncomfortable,” he said. “I’m sorry if I hurt your feelings,” he apologized.

 

I let out a laugh of relief because of the worried look in his face. And his reaction was too predictable He was probably on his wits end because of my weird reactions.

“Yah, Seunghyun-ah, I miss how we were before,” I admitted. “Aren’t we friends anymore? What changed?” I asked because once again my curiosity has yet to be sustained.

“I guess the way I see you changed,” he admitted.

This confused me even more.

“Are you telling me that you just started feeling like you can’t stand me anymore after some time. You realized you can’t stand my existence,” I asked. I really want to hit him on the head if I can grab a hold of anything.

“That’s not what I mean,” he retorted. “I mean I started not knowing how to act around you after our kiss,” he said with uncertainty in his voice.

“I kind of thought that would have made us closer,” I blurted. “You’re my first on screen kiss here in Korea,” I said. It’s a milestone that I would never forget. I could probably kiss other guys on music videos or on TV or even on movies in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter