Don’t want to be Lonely anymore

TabiSan/TopDara One Shot Fic Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Don’t want to be Lonely anymore

Everybody in YG knows how they not so secretly like each other but despite all the public announcements Choi Seung Hyun still can’t seem to pick up the not so subliminal messages thrown at him by Sandara Park. And she’s getting impatient and she would hate to hit the big 30 without knowing if the love of her life actually liked her back. There was no other way but to take matters into her own hands. Or she can just trust her group members and the Bigbang boys to lend a hand. With the help of some trusted accomplices will she be able to finally get a confession out of Choi Seung Hyun?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Urgh.. How will I get through that oaf, Choi Seung Hyun,” Dara berated then slumped on the sofa in the 2Ne1 common room. Does she have to spell everything out to him? How can he be so freaking dense, it’s making everything unbearably frustrating for her.

“Unni, how long have you two been playing this game of denial is it 9 years now,” CL stated.  “Everyone in the YG building knows how you both have the hots for each other. If you’re frustrated then just imagine how we all have to bear with watching you two every time you’re together, how you switch on and off from being flirtatious to awkward. Sometimes I think you’re either both schizophrenic or bipolar,” the 2NE1 leader added.

“So what am I supposed to do? Do you know how desperate I look like when I come out on TV saying I’m lonely and that I wish someone with be able to pluck the courage and ask me out? Who the hell does he think am I sending out those embarrassing messages to,” Dara hissed in frustration.

“Unni, you can just text him that you like him and maybe he won’t be worried about being rejected anymore and just ask you out,” Minzy suggested as she sat on the couch next to her unni while eating a bowl of cereal.

Dara messed up her blonde hair in frustration. “Aish! Why am I waiting for him to ask me out to begin with? I could have accepted the date offers I have been getting all this time,” Dara blurted out.

“I’ve been telling you to do that all these time but you won’t believe me. He’s too complacent because he’s confident that you won’t just date any one.  And it’s like an unspoken rule in the YG building that all Male occupants seem to acknowledge and that is to never make a move on Sandara Park because she’s already reserved for Choi Seung Hyun,” Bom  suddenly said.

All three girls were surprised because they all thought she was napping.

“Did you really have to scare us like that? I mean seriously,” CL said

“Weh? What did I do,” Bom asked. “I’m just joining the conversation. I think pining over that bigbang troll is a complete waste of time.  It would have been better is you dated Taeyang or GD. I’m not really sure where you get your sheer fascination with actors anyway,” the eldest 2NE1 member voiced out.

“Bommie, do I have to rehash the feelings I felt when we first shot Gunny unni’s I’m sorry MV? Or the fact that he had taken good care of me when we were just trainees. Am I just grasping straws here? Is there really no chance for us to be together,” Dara said in an almost too dramatic way.

“Yah! I’m not really sure if you’re serious or joking unni. But I do know that you like each other. I mean it’s too obvious. I guess I kind of found it reasonable at first since you and Bommie- unni aren’t allowed to date but now that the ban has been lifted I’m not really sure what Tabi-oppa is waiting for,” CL said.

“Oh this is just crazy. I’m going to my room to sulk. I’m sorry if I’m bringing bad energy to our dorm,” Dara said as she stormed off and slammed her door.

“Yah, I think Dara-unni is really upset. She’s never slams the door close like that before,” Minzy pointed out.

“I know right. She’s clearly very frustrated. I wonder what Tabi-oppa did this time,” CL mused. “Should we find out,” She asked her other group mates and took out her phone. “There’s only one way to find out. Let’s get some intel from the biggest loud mouth in Bigbang.”

“Aigoo unni you’re being so mean to Seungri-oppa again,” Minzy commented.

“What? He likes it when I’m being mean to him,” CL reasoned.

“If you guys become a couple I’m sure you’ll be into S&M,” Bom nonchalantly commented.

CL tried to cover Minzy’s ears. “Yah unni you shouldn’t be saying that our maknae’s in the room,” CL protested.

“Aigoo unni, I know what Bommie-unni meant don’t treat me like a baby,” Minzy reasoned.

“Just call Seungri so we can find out what happened,” Bom prodded.

CL pressed number 7, yes whether she admits it or not Seungri is in her speed dial and he’s ranked higher than GD-oppa. The phone kept ringing until finally the rat answered.

“Hey Chae-baby what’s up,” he cheerfully asked.

“What the yah Seung-rat don’t Chae baby me you’re on speaker,” CL scolded. Minzy and Bom started laughing and Chaerin uncharacteristically blushed.

“Mianhe I thought my prayers were answered and you’ve finally decided to give me a love call,” Seungri exclaimed.

“Oh shut up. Stop embarrassing me any further. I called because we need to know if you have any idea why Dara unni is so upset with Tabi-oppa,” Chae asked.

“Oh about that, I’ll just give you guys a summary. Well, it started out with the usual flirting teasing spree that those two do when they think no one’s looking then Deukie decided to get some of noona’s attention something about a new design he’s waiting from noona. As all of you would know this irritated hyung because someone dared to interrupt his little exchange with noona and well Deukie can compete with me with my being clingy to Dara-noona and see unlike me who has immunity from hyungs wrath poor deukie isn’t, well hyung just snapped and was being a jealous idiot and when noona pointed that out he went all defensive/offensive with his teasing and well noona got fed up and told him off. But I bet hyung was still clueless despite noona clearly telling him that he can’t be jealous when they’re not in a relationship. Of course hyung came here in the dorm to break our things because his set of furniture in his own villa is too expensive to break. We will probably have world war Ji when Ji-hyung arrives. You know how he hates a big mess not to mention that some of his prized art collection became unfortunate casualties of Topnado,” Seungri rehashed.

“Oh thank goodness our unnie is very calm about it but she did slam the door,” CL mentioned.

“Chincha? But noona doesn’t do those things. I don’t think I have ever seen her angry,” Seungri remarked.“Maybe we can do some intervention. I think the other hyungs would agree with it since many of our belongings get destroyed because of hyung’s displaced anger not to mention his ual frustrations,” the Bigbang maknae said playfully.

“Yah, you and your ual innuendos,” CL pointed out.

“But that’s why you love me CL-roo,” Seungri teased. “But kidding aside let’s meet up and get this love match rolling. I can’t afford to lose another blu-ray collection because of hyung’s pent up anger. 

 A week later as celebration for 2NE1’s successful comeback Bigbang had organized a 2NE1 Bigbang Norebang Party. Well, it was GD’s idea after seeing the chaos that Top did to their dorm he felt like he had to end this nightmare that all of them have to go through just because they’re hyung is too chicken to tell Dara-noona his feelings.  Seungri told their leader about what he talked about with the 2NE1 girls and  Kwon ji yong being the good leader he is stepped up and organized a secret meeting with the 3 2NE1 girls and the other 2 Bigbang members Daesung of course is still in Japan and TOP is an exemption since he’s the subject. They will inform Dara-noona of course because his plan would be centered on her participation.  So a few days before the norebang party they gathered in the Twosome+Studio shop of Teddy hyung for their planning session. It was a simple plan which needed Dara-noona’s cooperation.

On the day of the norebang party they made one of the dance studios in the YG building into a make shift Norebang (Videoke room) they got the largest LED screen in the room and placed couches in front of it and a table in the middle for their food and drinks. They would have gone to a real Norebang but it was too risky since they’re practically two of the most popular Kpop groups and they can’t risk a scandal to suddenly come up as soon as they accomplish their task.  

The 2NE1 girls came just in time. All the preparations were done by Bigbang except for TOP who was only asked to go to the YG building at 7PM. Dara on the other hand practiced one particular song over and over because the girls asked her to. It wasn’t really a big problem for her since she knows the words by heart. It’s one of her favorites after all. She just hopes she can sing it well tonight like what her friends asked her to. She also practiced with her guitar to make it a bit more special.

Seungri was busy getting all the food and drinks ready. He even brought a cooler to make sure they have cold drinks.

“Hyung, are you sure Top-hyung is meeting us here tonight. I mean you were able to successfully convince him, right,” Seungri asked Ji yong for the nth time that day.

“Aigoo if you ask me again I will break your arm,” Ji yong threatened. “I made a really good reason so he’s definitely coming,” he assured their group’s maknae.

“Why what did you tell him,” Seungri asked curiously. Following around the Bigbang leader like a loyal puppy.

“I just found out recently about hyung’s little secret. You know how the girls of 2NE1 record their parts separately and well you can confirm it with Dara-noona but she’s usually the last to record not to mention she also takes the longest,” Ji yong explained.

“But noona’s singing has improved,” the maknae reasoned.

“Let me finish will you,” Ji yong said in frustration. He seriously hates being interrupted. “So I just found out the reason. Someone has been asking Teddy hyung to record Dara’s singing and I don’t mean just the 2NE1 song sometimes he makes her sing other songs and he would just reason out that it is to help him better arrange their songs to fit  her voice better. In Teddy-hyung’s defense it was partially true but can you guess who’s been requesting those recordings? It’s actually Top-hyung and he has been getting a copy of those recordings. So do you have any idea what’s he’s listening to all this time while we’re away on trips out of the country. When all four of us go out to party guess what jam he’s playing when he’s all alone stuck in his hotel room. So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter