Birthday Surprise

TabiSan/TopDara One Shot Fic Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


It’s the 12th of November and another year has passed. Dara looked at the clock as it struck 12. She’s been busy with their secret performance rehearsal which happened shortly after her web drama filming ended.  She’s glad that she’s with her girls again. The Fearsome foursome is back together. Of course they already have plans for her birthday and if it wasn’t for their jam packed scheduled they would be flying to Japan to watch the Made concert in Tokyo dome.

Heck Chaerin already got tickets from GD. They were planning to sneak in as regular concert goers. Bom said that it’s the better disguise so Dara can freely swoon over Chom-Top.  Yes the fact that Dara’s a Top fangirl is not just publicity. Her band members know all too well how she’s got the biggest crush on the Bigbang hyung Choi Seung Hyun since even before they all debuted. Of course they totally support their pairing. Minzy was determined to take the first TabiSan couple picture and post it in her IG (with the couple’s permission of course)

Despite the fandom popularity of the Gdragon and Dara pairing along with Top and Bom pairing, the girls are totally convinced that Dara’s love for Top which the former considers unrequited has yet to be confirmed to be so.

Since November is the Tabisan couple’s birthday month. They had a lot of plans for the two to be able to celebrate unfortunately their busy schedules did not cooperate.

During Top’s birthday he was in the middle of promoting his webdrama with Ueno Juri in both South Korea and Japan. And Dara was also in the middle of rehearsals. But despite that she still got him a birthday present. She went online to order a couple of chairs from one of his favorite furniture designers. The girls thought she should have been a little more romantic but Dara knew that her choice was right.

Top even went to school to study design. He loves furniture. The toy collector Choi Seung Hyun has already grown up to be an art and furniture collector. And as a future girlfriend she should be on top of her game when it came to Top Intel.

So when she got her thank you message from Seung Hyun Dara felt like she was floating in heaven. Yes they have been texting each other. They’re not as awkward as they were before. She was slowly but surely getting closer to his heart or at least she hopes she has.

It’s her birthday and she’s still in the dance studio because Chaerin is being a slave driver and is intending to make their performance to be an epic one.

She was sitting on the floor watching Chae and Bom practice the routine over and over. Minzy left

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter