The Double Date Trouble

TabiSan/TopDara One Shot Fic Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The Double Date Trouble

Setting her up on a date was forgivable but for it be a double date was just too much for her. Dara knew that in this case she has to tech Tabi a lesson or can she?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Park Sandara , Choi Seung hyun, Park Tae Hwan , Kim Yuna

 

Tabi was in university grounds. He doesn’t get to attend his classes often and most of the time he goes to the university to submit his projects and requirements.  He was in a bit of a hurry because in between shooting his film and their world tour he doesn’t get to spend that much time with his girlfriend. She of course is none other than Dara of 2ne1. Having a busy schedule herself flying to different countries for her own group’s world tour. Their only means of communication is mostly via their phone or the internet. They can barely see each other which he really hates because he can exchange all his money and fame just so he can spend every waking day with her. Even with that in mind he knows that he can never be too selfish. But he’s looking forward to tonight and the night after because they can finally spend some quality time together. So he has to hurry with submitting his projects or he might run late for their meeting.

“Top-hyung,” someone called out to him. He looked around and saw Park Tae Hwan waving at him. The guy practically run up to him. “hyung it’s so nice to see you,” the younger but slightly taller guy shook hands with him.

“Hey it’s nice to see you too and congratulations on your win,” Top said. He had always been cordial to everybody and he has always been nice to him. He’s a very polite hoobae after all if only he wasn’t one of his girlfriend’s fanboys.

“Thanks but remember what you promised me last time. You’ll set me up on a date with Dara-noona when I come back from the Olympics with a medal,” the younger guy said.

‘When did I ever tell you that,’ Top asked. He kept wracking his brain trying to remember, scolding himself for being so stupid. Why the hell would he promise Tae Hwan a date with his girl? The dude may have spoken to a different Bigbang member. “Are you sure it was me who said that?”

“Hyung, how can you forget? Remember when we went out drinking. You were so drunk and we made a bet. I told you that if I bring home an Olympic medal you’ll make my dream come true by setting up a date with Dara-noona. I told you I will bring a gold medal for that and you said silver would be fine since I might not get any, anyway. So I got my silver medal and I’m hoping I can collect my winnings,” the clueless fanboy exclaimed.

If he only knew that he, Choi Seung hyun is in the verge of killing an Olympics silver medalist. Then the memory of that night hit him. He was talking smugly because he was seriously intoxicated because drinking was the only way for him to tolerate his hoobae’s fanboying over Dara. He knew that the fanboy was pouring out his deepest emotions about his crush, 2ne1’s Dara Park. Top got mighty annoyed by the fact that Tae hwan was spouting praises and endearments about Dara which happens to be his girlfriend. The praises were fine most of them he actually agrees with but the statements of adoration and endearments were just too much.

“I heard they just came back from Japan and would be here for a few days. I’m willing to free up my calendar anytime,” Tae Hwan said.

“I think they’re busy. Maybe next time,” Top replied and was about to walk away.

“Hyung a bet is a bet. Are you backing out just ‘cause you lose?” the younger man asked.

Top wanted to hit the taller but younger guy with his books and paper works on the head.

“Call her up hyung maybe we can squeeze in a date tomorrow,” Tae prodded.

Top wanted to lie and say that he doesn’t have her number but the Olympics medalist would most likely figure out the truth so he reluctantly called Dara on his speed dial.

The phone started ringing and Tabi was praying real hard to get a voicemailbox. For some reason he was running out of luck that day because Dara answered right away.

“Jagiya,” Dara exclaimed on the other line.

“Ah Dara-shi. It’s me  Seung hyun. I was wondering are you free tomorrow tonight? My friend Park Tae Hwan wanted to ask if you can go out on a date with him,” Tabi asked reluctantly.

“Boh!” Dara was surprised by the phone call not to mention how Tabi was talking strangely on the phone with her. “Is Tae Hwan-shi with you right now?”

“Deh,” Top replied.

“I don’t know what you’re playing at Choi Seung Hyun-shi but I’ll make sure that you will regret it,” Dara retorted. “Put Tae Hwan-shi on the line for me,” she commanded.

Tabi swallowed real hard. Dara is usually a cheerful and delightful person and they never really argue or fight a lot. But one thing is for certain, he had never wanted to be on her bad side regardless of the reason. But in his current predicament he knew that he was going to suffer the consequences of his inability to refuse Tae Hwan’s request.

He handed his phone to Tae Hwan who was b with excitement. ‘Aigoo how pathetic, pinning over someone else’s girlfriend, ‘  Tabi thought to himself. But he knew that he was far worse because he couldn’t tell the other guy the truth, that the girl he likes is no longer available. He couldn’t tell him that the ‘Sandara Park’ is Choi Seung Hyun’s girlfriend and she has been for quite some time now.

He watched as the young athlete spoke happily on the phone. It annoyed him to no end but what can he do? He wanted to hit his head on the wall for agreeing in the first place.

Tae Hwan handed him the phone with a wide grin on his face. “Hyung, she can’t go tomorrow but she said she will go meet me tonight. I told her we can have a double date. I said I’ll invite you and I can bring a long a blind date for you as well,” he exclaimed.

“Boragu,” Top asked with bewilderment. “And she agreed to that?” He was out of his wits. She agreed to go out on a double date with the Olympic pratt and now it’s going to be a double date with him involved. Tonight was supposed to be his movie date night with her. He’s starting to hate Tae Hwan even more.

“I have to get things ready. I’ll send you the details via text message,” Tae Hwan said excitedly then hurriedly went towards the parking lot.

Tabi was left standing in sheer annoyance. He’s still half way done with submitting all his requirements when his phone rang. He didn’t bother looking at who the caller was but answered it anyway. His pissed demeanor was seriously evident on his tone.

“Weh,” he answered angrily.

“Weh,” an angry voice from the other line asked. “Are you crazy? Yah! Choi Seung hyun are you really testing my patience,” Dara’s familiar voice retorted.

Top realizing his mistake apologized profusely. “I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean to yell at you and I’m sorry about the phone call. I don’t even remember agreeing to setting up a date. I don’t even remember when we talked about it or when we made a bet,” he added. It wasn’t a complete lie because he didn’t remember it right away.

“You could have made an excuse. I was looking forward to our movie date tonight but I will end up eating dinner with someone else because my own boyfriend set me up on a date and oh wait there’s more, my boyfriend is tagging a long and guess what he has a blind date of his own. What joy,” she said sarcastically.

“Mianhe, I’m really sorry. I’ll straighten things up. Then we can continue with our plans for tonight,” he reassured her.

“Anneyo! I already gave my word. Just like you. I keep my promises,” she said with spite. “You called and set me up on a date. So go figure out how to fix this. I will go there because it’s a promise you made and I have no choice but to agree with him because if I say no he will eventually try and ask me again, unless you do something about it. This is your chance to make things right.  I will be a polite and cheerful date to your friend. As punishment you will have to endure all that tonight. But before the night ends you have to clear things up with your hoobae and your blind date or else you’re going home without a girlfriend. Arasso,” she berated.

“Yah Jagiya,” Top almost yelled but stopped himself since he was still in the middle of the campus. “Don’t be like that okay,” he pleaded. “I will certainly clear things up I promise.”

“Oh I hope you do,” she replied.  “See you tonight, jagiya,” she muttered sarcastically.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Yah! Choi Seung hyun napun-namja,” she muttered. She wiped the tears that were trailing down her cheeks.  “I can’t believe he agreed to such arrangements. I will make sure to teach him a lesson.”

“Dara-unni you’re next. Weh? Are you crying,” Chaerin, the 2ne1 leader asked.

“Anni, I just got something in my eye. I’ll just go to Eun Ri-unni to retouch my make up,” she replied and walked towards the make-up table.

She has to focus on work so she can finish early for her movie night with her boyfriend but then again her beloved Top had to screw up their already busy schedule because of bet he made, god knows when. She was really irritated but most of all she felt betrayed.

She would have understood if she was denied on a TV interview or a press conference but it was to a school friend of Seung hyun and Tae hwan didn’t seem like someone who would spread rumors about them. Not to mention how it could have been a relief to have one fanboy less.

She was torn between being really upset with Tabi and sort of unde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter