Surprise visit

TabiSan/TopDara One Shot Fic Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Surprise visit

Dara and the rest of 2NE1 arrived in Singapore’s Changi airport for their guest appearance in G Dragon’s One of a Kind concert.

They just got off the plane and were walking through the bridge connecting it to the arrival area when Dara’s phone rang. She immediately answered it.

“Hey, did you arrive there safely,” she heard her boyfriend’s deep voice on the other line.

“Deh,” she replied. “Did you sleep well? I didn’t want to wake you before I left.”

“I know you had to be ready early. I saw your note in the dresser. You didn’t want them to find out that you let me sleep in you room last night,” he said with a chuckle.

“Shut up,” she reprimanded him playfully but she was giggling the whole time.

“Oh I’m sure if they find out that I did stay in your room they will cut you some slack. I mean they know that we barely see each other. Our schedules do not match almost all the time and we miss each other so much,” he reassured her.  

“I know that. The girls have been very supportive of our relationship but still we shouldn’t make it too obvious that you like staying there (her dorm room) when you’re not staying at your house or my house. Try visiting your group mates’ dorm every now and then,” she said.

“I will but I’m left with just Seung Ri. Daesung is in Japan, GD is with you guys and Taeyang is in Paris. So I plan to sleep and stay in your room for two days while you’re away. I’ll sleep in your bed, hug your pillow and just sniff you’re your clothes,” he joked.

“That’s just so stalker ert-ish of you to say,” she muttered trying to hold her laughter. “I miss you to but work is work. Why won’t you go home? Your eomma would love to see your face. I’m sure she misses you a lot.”

“Oh but she’s out of the country in fact you will be in for a big surprise. Call me whenever you have free time. It’s almost lunch. I have to grab something to eat and I’ll stealthy go back to your room. I promise I won’t let anyone see me getting in and out of the 2NE1 dorm room,” he said reassuringly.

“Arassaeyo. See you in a couple of days,” she said.

“I love you,” he said then waited for her reply.

“Ditto,” she replied.

“That’s not fair. You have to say it,” he persuaded.

“Alright, love you,” she said before hanging up. It was obvious that she was happy her smile was from ear to ear.

“Unni, did something good happen,” Minzy asked her as they walked along together.

“Nothing much just the usual,” Dara replied and smiled cheerfully.

“I’m really impressed with you two. I don’t know how you can keep your relationship strong despite the conflicting schedules,” the maknae commented to her unnie.

Dara smiled at their group’s maknae. “It’s because of family and friends who support us,” she said as she placed an arm on their maknae shoulder.

“Aigoo, you’re so sentimental unni,” Minzy replied.

“Are you two having the usual convo about boys,” Bom playfully chided in.

“Sort of Dara-unni got her usual phone call,” Minzy said in a hushed voice.

“I see I should get one of my own,” Bom said.

“Yah unni, why do you make it sound as if oppa is Dara unni’s pet puppy,” Chaerin joined it.

“Well, I didn’t mean it that why but since you put it that way he’s loyal as a dog to Tokki here so I approve,” Bom reasoned.

“Oh some fans are coming let’s end this little conversation shall we,” Chaerin said almost nonchalantly.

The fans spoke in Tagalog and Dara was eventually engaged in a conversation. The fans gave the girls some gifts and Dara got a really nice bouquet and some DVDs of Filipino movies she’s been dying to see.  She thanked the fans as they walked on out of the airport to their designated vehicle. She remembered being completed for her hair when in fact she was wearing a wig. On their last visit to Singapore for Asian Style collection she had her hoodie on and it even created a buzz so she decided that it’s better if she wears a wig instead. She wasn’t really comfortable wearing wigs because she was worried it would fall off so she wore a beanie on top of it. They finally got to their car and drove off to the hotel then they would go to the concert location to rehearse.

When they arrived at the hotel Dara was surprised to see a familiar face in the lobby. She could not be mistaken it was definitely Tabi’s omma in the lobby with her friends. She let Jjangmae and the girl go on to their room without her so she can go and meet her boyfriend’s mom.

“Eommonim annyeong,” she greeted them.

“Ommo Dara-yah you’re finally here. I’m actually here to cheer for you and your group. You know how Seung hyun has been busy lately and I wanted to be here instead to cheer for you,” Top eomma said.

Dara couldn’t help but hug her. She’s almost like a second mom to her.

“Ji yong’s parents are here as well to cheer for him.  Be sure that you girls greet them later,” Top eomma reminded her. “I’ll come up later Seung hyun said you made another drastic change in your hair.”

“It’s just the hair color that I changed but I hope you’ll like it,” Dara said.

“Well, I’m not worried you had a half shaved head the last time and you were still beautiful. I’m not worried now. Rest up I will see you perform later. Let’s also have a little dinner date together after the concert,” Top eomma reassured her. Tabi eomma gave her the hotel suite she was staying in.

 “Deh, kamsahabniba eommonim,” she said before she left to start preparing for rehearsals.

The show was a big success it was G Dragon’s solo concert aft

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter