Bacon Pancakes

TabiSan/TopDara One Shot Fic Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bacon Pancakes

They sat together on his comfy sofa her head resting on his legs as he flips through TV channels. She was in his white dress shirt. She likes wearing them every time she spends time in his place, their place as she remembers him correcting her.

“What do you want to eat for afternoon snack,” she asks as she stares at his beautiful face. Yes, to her, he is perfect everything about him screams perfection. And to think this perfect guy she’s with is a little insecure because of the fact that once he was a bit tubby.

“We just ate brunch,” he reminds her as he eventually decides to turn off the TV. He looks down to see her pouting. He leans down and plants a kiss on them.

She giggles and he kisses her again.

“You’re just kissing me to shut me up,” she huffs. She seats up and moves to face him with her legs crossed in front of her. He mimics her and now they are sitting across each other face to face. It’s a game she likes to play. Their staring game can last for hours unless he eventually gives in. Today is no different because he also wants to feed her generously with whatever she wants to eat. She’s always been skinny but her group has been very busy with their own concert tour as well as their company’s concert. She would skip meals at times not because she wants to but because she ends up forgetting to eat.

“If I win you’ll cook for me,” she dares him as she continued staring at him.

Truth be told he enjoys the game a lot. What does he have to lose? He gets to stare at her for a long time. It was a habit he had even before they He loves how her gaze strongly meets his. Her chocolate brown eyes seem to see deep into his soul. Her gaze easily relieves him from his previous busy week stress. All his worries seem to melt away. He smiles at her.

“That won’t work Mr. Choi,” she reprimands him. But he knows his effects on her too, she slightly lowers her gazes as she hides the creeping blush on her face. He loves how he has that effect on her. He knows that she’s bound to give up and he does the usual and smirks as he looks away.

“I win,” she exclaims, “Bacon pancakes for me,” she added cheerfully as she throws herself in his arms.

He ruffles her brown hair. She’s been wearing wigs recently because of the hair damage she suffered from bleaching her hair blonde. He wasn’t against it because he knew she looked gorgeous in whatever style but her hair type was too sensitive and bleaching it took a toll on her. If her fans could see her she looked adorable with the slight boyish mushroom haircut. He likes teasing her because her style makes her look much younger like a freshman high school student. Her hair situation is getting so much better and he promised himself that he would tell her that it’s okay to refuse having weird hairstyles and color for the time being.

“I’ll g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter