The Case of the Curious Panda

TabiSan/TopDara One Shot Fic Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Case of the Curious Panda

 

At the YG Family concert practice Seungri waited in the private lounge while the 3 other Bigbang members either went for a quick trip outside for some fresh air. Top-hyung wouldn’t be around till their other practice run because he will be coming from his movie location. He sat on a chair and rested his head on the table. They just finished their first practice and the team is on a 10 minute break before 2NE1’s turn. This meant Bigbang will have 2 hours of free time.

He closed his eyes wondering if he could get two hour sleep since he didn’t plan to do anything that day. His trail of thought was disturbed by the two voices he heard laughing. They were all too familiar to him his Dara noona’s soft sweet voice and his Top-hyungs deep manly voice.

It was an open secret among YG artist of course. The two have been dating since 2010 and because of possible career implications the couple decided to keep their relationship private.

Seungri decided to pretend to be sleeping.

“I thought you wouldn’t be here till later for your practice run,” he heard his Dara noona say.

He wanted to peek at the two but he might get caught. His Top-hyung is such a meanie at times especially when they ask about his relationship with his “girlfriend”. He wondered how his Dara-noona can with stand his hyung’s temperament. But then again his hyung is always smiling and sweet when around her so maybe the temper was mainly towards them, the boys.

“We have some free time we’ll resume shooting the movie later tonight so I decided to come here and catch up with you guys. I need to practice with my group of course,” he heard his Seung Hyun hyung say.

Seungri almost s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter