Yeon Joon's favorite Imo

TabiSan/TopDara One Shot Fic Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeon Joon's favorite Imo

 

When Dara got home from her photoshoot in Thailand she only came home to pack again for another trip this time to the Philippines since she’s going to be part of a new reality show that aims to create the ultimate Filipino boyband.

As crazy as her schedule is she still found time to meet with her friends and of course meet her secret boyfriend..

As soon as she arrived in Choi Seung Hyun’s villa she was greeted by the giggles of his toddler nephew Yeon Joon.

“Yeon Joonie!” Dara cooed as she knelt down to hug the little boy.

“Imo!!! Why aren’t visiting me more often,” the boy asked.

“imo have been very busy but I miss our Yeon Joonie a lot,” she exclaimed and planted a kiss on the boys chubbie cheeks.

“Dara yah have a seat. Seung Hyun is just taking a bath. He also just got back from his rehearsals,”  Hye Yoon, Tabi’s older sister said.

“Thanks unni,” Dara replied as she sat down and Yeon Joon sat next to her and gave her a hug. “Where is eommonim?”

“Eomma is on a trip with her friends. She’ll be back before Tabi’s concert,” the older woman said.

“Jagiya, you’re here,” Tabi exclaimed upon seeing Dara.

“Of course I have to see you before I leave again in a few hours,” she said as she was enveloped in Tabi’s embrace.

“Where is imo going?” Yeon Joon asked.

“I’m going to the Philippines. I have work there,” she replied.

“Is it far from samchon’s house?” the little one asked

Dara nodded.

“But samchon will be lonely without imo,” Yeon Joon said and Tabi pretended to cry next to him.

“That’s why you need to take care of samchon while imo is away. If you keep samchon company, I will bring you a toy from the Philippines,” Dara said.

The little boy’s face lit up. “Don’t worry samchon. Yeon Joon will play with you while imo is away earning money.” The adults laugh at the little boys antics.

“What kind of toy do you want me to buy for you,” Dara asked the little boy.

Yeon Joon grabbed Dara;s hand  then run towards the display cabinet. The little boy pointed at the golden jeepney at the top shelf.

“Ok I’ll make sure to buy you two jeepneys,” she promised as she knelt down to see the little boy face to face.

“Thank you imo. Yeon Joon loves you so much,” the boy exclaimed. ”I will take care of samchon and we will play a lot so he will not be lonely,” he added.

“I guess you’re in good hands,” Dara said as she stood up and kissed Tabi on his cheek.

“I want kissy too,” Yeon Joon said. Tabi carried his nephew and he and Dara kissed him on both cheeks.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

On the day of the Bigbang concert Dara flew back to Korea as promised despite her busy schedule as judge for a Philippine reality show. She will have to go back the next day but she wouldn’t miss it for the world. Other than being a pioneer VIP even before the Bigbang boys debuted, she’s also cheering on Tabi for doing so well in his career.

When she went back stage to greet the Bigbang members and to give Tabi a kiss of encouragement, something she always does before their concert starts. Before she was able to meet them she met other YG members who were also there to greet their seniors. She met Akmu’s Su Hyun, Lee Hayi, members of Winner and Ikon.

“Unni glad you could make it,” Su Hyun said.

“Wouldn’t miss it of course,” Dara exclaimed showing her the bouquet of flowers she got for Tabi.

“Unni the supportive girlfriend,” Hayi commented.

“Have you seen Hye Yoon-unni or Yeon Joon” Dara asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter