You can't follow me in Instagram

TabiSan/TopDara One Shot Fic Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 You can't follow me in Instagram

 

A week before Choi Seung Hyun puts up an official Instagram account.

 

“I’ll be very busy in the coming weeks. We won’t see each other that often,” Dara said as she plopped herself next to Choi Seung Hyun. Its sleep over night and they have been busy with their own respective activities that meeting each other gets a lot more difficult.

“I will just look you up in Instagram. Jiyong , Young Bae and Seungri follow you anyway. I can easily borrow their phones and check your pictures there. Or we can easily do facetime or call each other or text,” Tabi replied.

Dara pouted at faced him doing her best puppy dog look.

Tabi couldn’t help but smile. It’s his Darong being all cute. He would have loved to spend his days with her cuddling. Yes, he likes cuddling with Dara. He doesn’t like his skin touching other people’s skin except for hers. Her skin is immaculate. He wouldn’t mind her sleeping on his bare chest.

She moved and sat right across from him then pinched both sides of his cheeks.

“You have to put up an Instagram. So we can follow each other,” she said while she was still pinching his face.

“Let go of my poor face first,” he pleaded. “I can just send you pictures,” he offered.

“I guess it’s not really for me but for your fans. I’ve been reading a lot of their comments about you not knowing about technology. I also don’t like it when people call you bi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter