Se7en’s Relationship Saviors

TabiSan/TopDara One Shot Fic Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Se7en’s Relationship Saviors

 

Se7en and Han Byul Invited 10 close friends to their 10th year anniversary. It was a very intimate event that only a few people were invited. Among the invites were a number of YG artists like Taeyang, G-Dragon and TOP from the group Bigbang, Park Dara from 2ne1, Gummy and of course YG himself.

The restaurant was reserved for the event and it was elegantly decorated with Han Byul’s favorite flowers, peonies .

The guests arrived in a timely manner but there were a few people that came in early other than the celebrating couple. The guests were ushered into the restaurant.  Dong Wook and Han Byul greeted them as they came in. Dara arrived the earliest and was followed by Top. 

“Byulie-ah, I’m so happy for you and Dong Wook-oppa,” the petite brunette greeted the couple.

“Thanks, Dara-ah. I’m also happy that we made it to 10 years and counting,” Han Byul replied. She looked stunning in her black mini dress, her hair in a loose bun. She had barely any make up just a blush and lipstick.

“I see that you and Top came here just a few minutes apart,” Dong Wook teased. “I bet you both came from Seung Hyun-ah’s house,” he added.

Dara blushed and smiled nervously.

“Stop embarrassing my girl, hyung. I just asked her to stay in my house since it would mean less travel time,”  Seung hyun countered.  “You wouldn’t want us to be late, would you,” He added.

“Noona, you look stunning,” he complemented Han byul and then handed her flowers.

“Hye Yoon-unnie and Seung hyun’s omma wanted me to stay,” Dara explained. “I had a sleep over with Hye Yoon unnie,” Dara exclaimed. “This is for both of you by the way,” she handed the silver paper wrapped gift box.

“Thanks you shouldn’t have santokki. I know that Tabi here would have forgotten to bring something if you hadn’t reminded him and I completely understand why,” he said. Dong Wook laughed. “My friend here must have been frustrated because he’s been -blocked by his sister. “

“Yah, hyung!” Seung hyun retorted but he knew that his hyung was only joking. “But seriously, we’re both happy for you two,” Seung hyun said.

“Thanks Seung hyun-ah, I know that you and Dara will be able to go public one day just like me and Dongie,” Han Byul predicted. “I hope that it wouldn’t take seven years and definitely not because of a near break up.”

“Actually before the others arrive we want to come clean about something,” Dara muttered. “Tabi and I were contemplating on this while we’re on the way here,” she added.

“What is it,” Han Byul asked. She was curious as to what the two were about to reveal.

“About the photo that leaked 3 years ago,” Dara said uneasily. “I… well, you see. I did it. I logged in anonymously to one of your fan café’s, Oppa and uploaded the photo,” she admitted.

“It’s not all her fault. I was the one who had the copy of the photo and I told her to do it,” Tabi said as if trying to defend Dara. “It was my idea. We’re both worried about the two of you breaking up. After Dara spoke to Byul-noona,  Santokki called me right away and told me what happened. I knew you were just being stupid so we had to do something. Dara didn’t want to do it. She was really worried about both your careers but she was also worried that you might lose each other if we didn’t do something about it,” he added.

Se7en sighed. “Byulie-ah, I won the bet. I knew it was these two,” he exclaimed. “I sort of figured out just recently. We first thought that it was either GD or Taeyang but remember our last Strong heart appearance and they asked me to give a message to the person who leaked our photo and you suddenly said ‘I love you’ I knew that it had to be Dara and I was also right that you are the accomplice,” he blurted. “I’m a really good sleuth.”

“It took you 3 years to figure that out,” Han Byul. “I kind of knew all along I just know that you hate losing so I let you win by betting against you,” she replied.

“Since the two of you had come clean about it we forgive you and we tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter