And I Miss Her So

TabiSan/TopDara One Shot Fic Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Every time he goes online to check on the long list of admirers his secret girlfriend has he can’t help but cringe. Partly annoyed by the fact that he can’t say out loud that she’s off limits and that any guy who considers getting near her within a 5 feet radius can just drop dead. He’s mighty pissed as always. He really didn’t like the fact that guys are swarming to get his girls attention. Yes, he would like to scream at the top of his lungs that he’s her man and well she’s all his. The idea of the dating ban didn’t really help if any, it just drew the attention of a lot of hopefuls but for him they’re just about a bunch of hope-fools to ever think they’ll have a chance.

 

“Hyung, are you planning to break the screen just by staring at it,” Yang Bae joked. “Checking out the competition doesn’t help. I stopped looking ages ago,” the younger member of his grouped said.

 

The poor guy has no idea what he’s talking about. Seung hyun smirked. He knew there was no competition to begin with. Albeit the fact that it’s a secret he already won. He’s just playing it cool. Heck, he knew that YB and GD have the hots for her but because they’re like brothers to him he’s always keeping himself in check every time he sees their advances to her.

 

“I agree Ji- hyung had stopped checking those lists too. He said it’s a waste of time and that the competition is really in the home ground,” Seungri said with confidence. The youngest in their group stated. He is after all GDs pet.

 

It’s unfortunate that she’s out of the country with her group. They’re out on a vacation in her second home, the Philippines. He would have loved to join them but it can’t be helped since it would make a ruckus and YG-hyung would be suspicious, not that he isn’t already. He knew he needed to blow off some steam.

 

Amidst his ad campaigns outside the group and the drama’s he’ll be having this year he has not been able to spend a lot of time with her. He hates the fact that they can only spend time talking over the phone because of their mismatched schedules. He was already contemplating the possibility of YG-hyung deliberately making them miss the opportunity to be together. May 2012 isn’t so far away. Once the dating ban is lifted, he’s mulling over how to ask her to make their relationship known. Maybe not to the public but at least to the company and their co-workers and then ask for YG-hyung’s guidance on how to eventually handle the situation just like Se7en and Han Byul-noona.

 

“I’m just going to go out for a ride. I’ll be back in a few hours,” He said, and he walked out of the rehearsal studio.

 

“But Daesung and Ji-hyung will be here in an hour,” Seungri said incredulously.

 

He just continued to walk out.

 

“He’ll be back, don’t sweat it,” YB reassured their maknae.

 

He was driving around in his motorcycle when he finally stopped by the view of the Han River not far away from the YG building. He probably made a number of rounds, but he wasn’t really counting.

He took his pink phone out and pressed her number on the speed dial. She’s probably still awake since it’s still quite early and the time difference is only an hour from where she's currently at.

 

A couple of rings and he finally heard her voice. He was relieved, comforted.

 

“Tabi,” she said with her sweet little voice. Sandara was in the middle of unpacking her luggage. It was perfect timing since the girls were previously in her room gasping at how pretty the place they’re staying in was and they just stepped out to look around the place.

 

“I miss you,” was the only words that came out of his mouth. The great rapper, the tough guy of Bigbang being all mushy, it was unprecedented.

 

“Ah I miss you too but you do realize that we’ve only been away from each other for a few hours. We just got here and about 20 minutes ago we girls just checked in our rooms. You even sent me off in the airport,” she said brightly. “Aigoo, we’re you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter