5/20/2012

1VS {10 Member Co-Ed Group} [YG, SM, JYP Auditions Closed]

UNIVERSE RELEASES LAST TEASERS.

With a series of 16 teasers so far, Universe realizes their last two teasers on the same day. They have also released brief member profiles!

1. King & Shin  

Their teaser was a minute long. For the first twenty seconds, both of them were dressed as gentlemen; in crisp suits and thick glasses. They were dancing slow jazz together in a sun-lit street, with a quaint coffee shop in the backdrop. The last forty seconds were composed of them wearing black tank tops and black jeans with black belts, sporting eye liner, and dancing powerful acrobatics and intense break dance in water.

2. Shim Jang & Sky

3. Jason & Laiqa

4. Chan Hee & AN

5. L1GHT & Jin

6. Laiqa  

7. L1GHT 

8. Shim Jang

9. Shin

10. Chan Hee

11. King

12. Jason

13. Sky

14. AN

15. Jin (and Sky)

16.  Universe

17. Universe

18. Universe

LAST TWO TEASERS RELEASED

19. Chrome

20. Epik Love!
 

Comments (1,117 comments)

Kpopemma09: No more teasers! I want the album, and most of all, I want their DEBUT.

>>>Reply from Daebak29: I’m going to see them live! I think you can buy tickets in advance starting in a couple days? D:

Theamericanone49: I feel like I’ve seen Chan Hee, L1GHT and AN before… Are they models or something?

>>>Reply from Dancelover545: Hey, I think they all model for catwalks and CFs… cause   I swear I saw a commercial with Shin and Chan Hee on it…

Drea_mer00: Universe! We kpop fans eagerly anticipate you! Personally, I want to see Jason and Laiqa live! How can the Jung family be so talented?

>>>Reply from Kimhaejoon23: I know, right? You’d think Jessica and Krystal were enough. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, can’t wait!

Juneazure: Dang… how old is Shim Jang? She’s amazing at dance! I want them to debut already!

Bluebigbanglove: L1GHT is hottt. 0_0 Please debut soon, oppa.

2ne1isawesome2309: Holy crap! I’m soooo excited. SHIN is back, and more manly this time, by the looks of it.

>>>Reply from Americankpop: I know, I was wondering where he went! Aw, I’m going to miss his old music, but I’m excited to see him with the group!

Musicmask47: I was wondering who that boy and girl on the cover of Elle was… Guess I found out. ^^ The Jung siblings. <3

Marieylie23: Wow. JYP, YG, and SM? <3 I would support Universe, even if all of them didn’t dance like gods! 

Danadanaraina: L1GHT…. Wow. Those eyes. <3333333

Hyunaissssshottt495720: I love the concept for Universe! Biases according to teasers are Jin and L1GHT! :D I’m definitely going to go see them live!

Jeiduid45: Jin is soooooooo pretty. 0_0 And Shim Jang dances like freaking Taemin and Yuri put together.
halohlao5: Shin is back! Wahhh! Oppa! I will go see you! And Jason looks like an amazing dancer!

Dancedancedance23: Chan Hee looks a lot like Chan Yeol…. Are they related?

>>>Reply from Koreanyall88: I heard it’s true… but I’m not totally sure… They’re both          good rappers, too. ^^ Must run in the gene?

Carolinalivesinfrance0: omggggggg debut already. I wanna see Sky oppa dance in real life.

Sanfrancitygirl: O.M.G. Aren’t Laiqa & King those people with photos online? They blew up tumblr! Isn’t that them? 

>>>Reply from Musicismypassion34: Dude, I think you’re right. 0_0 That’s crazy! I saw them on the streets that day too! I was eating at the restaurant    next to them… I  should have asked for an autograph!!!

Roselyn478: I really hope they sing live… Please let them sing live! I promise I’ll go their debut!

Fireflight29: King is so classy, man! He’s like a … rebel gentleman. So good-looking. Wahhhhhhh. And Shin is back too! I missed that man. His voice is like heaven.

4minisfreakingdaebak9: Sky is so attractive when he dances. 0_0 Omg. I think I just found a new bias.

Choyaeyming483: AN is gorgeous! Her eyes! Wow… I wish I looked like her… And danced like her.

Afhaudf: I love this co-ed group so far. They’re not as awkward dancing together as a lot of other groups are… King’s my favorite though… so gentleman-like.

Hallyishere878: Chan Hee is fierce! And Shim Jang! Leader and maknae power! Haha. <3

Yujinliveshere: Jin is amazingly attractice. Wow. She’s like… tough feminine. I think she and Sky have the most charisma… And then AN is like… beautiful. Classic. I think I’m going to love this new group.

Smexyxoxome45: SHINNNNNNNN OPPA! Omg I missed you so much. :… ( your voice is heaven.

Jemmmawantsto: Wow! A boy from the Jung family! Wahhhhh! Think he’s going to be really girly? And dude, King is awesome. He’s daebak at dance! And his looks! 

Petalsss5: All the girls are so beautiful, but AN and Laiqa… wow. :P