5/6/2012b

1VS {10 Member Co-Ed Group} [YG, SM, JYP Auditions Closed]

It was 6:30 am and Universe was in the office room of the JYP building, comfortably sitting on the couch.

The SM President was missing, as he had to take care of business for Exo’s next concert.

But the YG President and JYP President were both there.

“All right”, the JYP President said, clapping his hands together, “Here are comments from yesterday. Chan Hee, JiHyun; the director absolutely hated you-“

“What?”, Kyuhyun said, amazed. Everyone stared at the two leaders. Chan Hee blushed and JiHyun had to disguise a laugh as a cough.

“But you two are damn lucky. The director of the majority of the CFs was working as a cameraman as a favor to the director yesterday and he loved you guys. He asked to book you guys for three more CFs next week”, the JYP President continued.

JiHyun and Chan Hee stared at each other in amazement. They’d totally thought they were done for after yesterday’s shooting!

“Whoa, you lucky duck!”, Soo Ri said to them, shaking her head.

“As for you two, Soo Ri and Kyuhyun…”

Both of them looked at the President in anticipation….

“Jeremy Scott gave you two personal recommendations. You two were apparently amazingly gorgeous last night”, the JYP President said, smiling at them.

Shim Jang and Soori applauded.

Kyuhyun and Soo Ri high fived each other.

“Oh, and Chan Hee, I’ve got you booked for the Korean Marc Jacobs auditions next week”, the JYP President told her.

Chan Hee grinned and winked at Soo Ri who rolled her eyes. Competitive Leader…

“All right, for today! Gongchan and Eun Suk, you two need to do final recordings for the new Korean drama coming out! And Sky and Shim Jang, get to the dressing room in an hour, you’re shooting your teasers today! The rest of you are free until twelve. Then, the ones who aren’t recording or shooting today need to meet up with Yoseob and Doojoon for variety show lessons. Ready?”

And Universe replied back, “YES!”

 

Gongchan and Eun Suk had expected the recording to last for hours. JYP may be a nice guy, but he was an extreme perfectionist when it came to anything regarding his industry.

So they were in utter shock when JYP said they were finished after four recordings.

“What?!”,  Gongchan yelled.

“You sure, Pres?”, Eun Suk asked, looking doubtful.

“Come over here and hear it for yourselves, then. Tell me if there’s anything you want to change”, the JYP President said.

So the three of them, plus the two people who ran all the technology sat and listened through the four recordings.

In the first recording, both of them were off the beat. Eun Suk was too quick, and Gongchan was slightly slow. Gongchan was also slightly flat on his harmonization at one point. They also sounded extremely stiff.

In the second recording, they had fixed the beat, but the harmony was still a little off and they were still stiff.

In the third recording, which was right JYP had yelled at them for not matching harmony, they’d hit all the tempos and match perfectly in tone, but not so much in emotion. Eun Suk still sounded stiff.

And then the fourth recording, where Gongchan had told Eun Suk to close her eyes and just listen to herself, the tempo was right, the notes were in tune, and their voices flowed together particularly well. It was obvious that both of them were feeling the same feeling and were in the same world together. Their voice carried through with a weightless feeling right through to the very end.

Gongchan and Eun Suk looked at each other. They hadn’t even been aware of producing such a sound. They had just… just… just… been themselves… without a care in the world…

“Pres, you think if we work hard enough… we could sing like this live? All the time?”, Eun Suk asked him.

JYP eyed her curiously for a moment before he said, “I don’t know. You tell me.”

Eun Suk blinked, taken aback by his ambiguous answer.

“Well, the two of you are excused today”, JYP said,” It’ll probably be the only free day you have for a few months, so I would spend today wisely.”

~

A few moments later, Gongchan and Eun Suk were out in the open air, blinking at the sudden sunshine that bathed them both.

“Well”, Gongchan asked, “what should we do, noona?”

“Um… I’m not sure… it’s been so long since we had a free day…”, Eun Suk replied.

Gongchan shrugged, “Want to go to the mall? I want some candy.”

“Don’t you have enough in that backpack of yours?”, Eun Suk asked, eyeing his backpack.

“Can’t hurt to have more”, Gongchan said, and despite her protesting, he pushed her down the street towards the direction of the mall.

~

Shim Jang approached the stage for the teaser. She was dressed in an all-black outfit, with gold ribbons crossing her back in an X. She wore a glittering gold glove on one hand and a sparkling gold belt. Her hair had been pulled back in a straight ponytail. Her eyes were lined with black and had gold stars on the edge of her left eye. She looked incredibly powerful. That was Shim Jang the dancer, fierce, confident, and powerful.

Sky came shortly after, looking quite alluring. He had the same outfit, except everything was encrusted in crystal white instead of gold, and his hair was slicked upwards. He had that “rebellious gentleman” look, a mix of classic and modern teenage style. And that was Sky. Someone of old class, but also very modern at the same time.

The set was a hallway with a huge gold and crystal chandelier hanging above them. The chandelier was constructed to look like a universe, very spread out and white crystals dangling everywhere. The floor was marble black and a spotlight was shined on them.

“Ready?”, the director asked.

Hyunseung and Taemin, who’d come along to critique and support Sky and Shim Jang, gave them both a thumbs up.

“And Take 1! Action!”

The music, the background beat from their upcoming album, came on.

And then Sky and Shim Jang danced.

Free of restraint, and totally their individual selves.

This is what they were born to do.

They moved smoothly and dramatically at the same time.

y, killer, in control, and somehow totally let loose.

Beastlike, yet masterful.

Their bodies created the most beautiful art, made them attractive beyond physical attractiveness.

Captivating. 

At one point, they unconsciously happened to make eye contact.

Shim Jang smirked and Sky scoffed.

It happened in the space of half a second

And that’s how the world moves when you’re Sky and Shim Jang.

~

“Gongchan… do you want to keep your teeth?”, Eun Suk asked weakly, staring at the full shopping cart. It was full to the brim with an assortment of colorful candy and all types of snacks.

“It’s not just for me, you know. The guys always mooch off of me”, Gongchan explained, flinging twelve boxes of peppero into the shopping cart.

Eun Suk just followed along, pulling her hood over her head when she realized everyone was staring at them.

And then Eun Suk stopped.

She’d just seen…

Omo.

Omo.

Omo.

Omoooooooooo.

“Noona? Noooonnaa?”, Gongchan waved a hand over her face.

Eun Suk didn’t budge.

“What are you looking at?”, Gongchan asked, and tried to follow her gaze.

He found himself looking at a stuffed animal shop.

“Noona, you’re eighteen, don’t tell me you like…”, Gongchan turned to laugh at Eun Suk, but she was gone.

O.O

Gongchan whirled around to find her around in the shop, picking up different plushes and patting them on the head.

What… the… heck?

Wasn’t Eun Suk the bad one? The rebel with a too-hot temper? The one who had to quit smoking and drinking?

Who would have known that she liked…

Gongchan didn’t know whether to laugh or cry….

He didn’t want to bother Eun Suk… he didn’t really know how to deal with this brand-new Eun Suk.

After three years… who would have thought… Eun Suk was like this?
(a/n: Gongchan is such a choding sometimes, ahaha. So exaggerated!)

Gongchan sighed. He felt like his child had just left him….

So he quietly sat down and ripped opened a box of crackers.

He’d pay for them later…

~

“Good, and turn your head just a little to the right. Okay, fantastic!”

Soori and Jaesun were shooting for Korean Elle.

Soori was dressed in a flirty purple halter dress and her hair had been curled and pulled up in a ponytail. Her shoulders were revealed, but at the same time, her makeup was very natural-looking and soft. She looked so pretty. She wasn’t trying to be y in any way, and her pure beauty shone. She had a soft glow about her.

Jaesun was dressed to match her, in a pastel-colored button-up and black suspenders. He also sported fake glasses. Jaesun was as cheerful as ever, but there was something very fashionista about him… something… well, clothes simply seemed to fit him too well. It must run in the gene…

The photoshoot was already going well. Soori’s quiet and pure image matched well with Jaesun’s bright and exuberant image and both of them naturally posed well- they’d seen their old sisters do it far too many times now.

“All right, we’ve finished with the serious ones. Now, Jaesun, try to make your sister laugh”, the director instructed.

Easy, Jaesun thought, and reached out to tickle his sister’s side.

She giggled like mad and tried to swat him away. The photoshoot was running smoothly until-

“What the heck is this?”, one of the staff members was holding a stuffed bunny in utter confusion, “What’s a rabbit doing here?”

Soori was completely prepared to save Jaesun’s image and say it was hers, but Jaesun flew from her side and snatched his precious bunny away.

“It’s yours?”, the staff member asked, incredulous.

Jaesun didn’t bother to respond, but he did set the bunny carefully on the sofa that was on the set. Then he sat next to Chu and posed handsomely in front of a bewildered staff. Soori burst into laughter.

Flash.

And there right there, was the cover picture.

 

Shim Jang and Sky’s Teaser Inspiration: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Iu2KbOHY9I

Gongchan and Eun Suk’s Song Inspiration (It’s from Flower Boy Ramen Shop!): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_skvZEdo980

Soori’s Elle Outfit Inspiration: http://d58610.typepad.com/.a/6a01543407564e970c0162fcd19166970d-800wi

Jaesun’s Elle Outfit Inspiration:http://ygsis.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/03_1280-1024.jpg

 

Tell me now if there is a certain idea you would like included in the story, certain song you would like in our album, or a certain persona you would like to be or how you like to introduce yourself as. Or I could just make one up for you. Either way!