5/6/2012

1VS {10 Member Co-Ed Group} [YG, SM, JYP Auditions Closed]

“Okay, Hyuna, I want you to put your hand on Baekhyun’s shoulder”, the director said.

Chan Hee seethed inside as she watched Hyuna put a hand on Baekhyun’s shoulder.

“Cool yourself down”, JiHyun commented, watching Chan Hee’s eyes turn into slits, but he winced when the director asked Hyuna to kiss his cheek.

“How am I supposed to chill when she’s putting her dirty hands and lips all over him?”, Chan Hee hissed.

JiHyun looked down at her; half impressed by her anger and half amused by her overprotectiveness.

“I thought men were supposed to be the overprotective ones”, JiHyun said lightly.

“That was before ninety-nine percent of the female population turned into ”, Chan Hee replied, still hissy.

“Okay, cut, thank you!”, the director called out.

JiHyun silently breathed a sigh of relief.

“Bacooooooooooooon! Happpppyyy Birtttttttttthdayyy!”, Chan Hee called out, and practically skipped over to Baekhyun.

JiHyun rolled her eyes, but went over to Hyuna to thank her for all of her efforts.

“Okay, Chan Hee, JiHyun, get up there!”, the director ushered them up onto the set.

“All right, the new phone’s is one that you can turn 360 degrees, so what we’re going to have you do is: Chan Hee, you’re going to put your hand under JiHyun’s chin and turn his head side to side, like the phone does. Got that?”

“I’m a phone?”, JiHyun asked, disbelieving.

“Yeah, I remember you, you sarcastic kid. You’re Shin, right?”, the director said, and shook his head.

“Just go with it”, Chan Hee said, nudging JiHyun’s shoulder.

JiHyun sighed.

“Here goes”, he said, crossing his arms and leaning against the lamp post.

“And…. Take 1! Shoot!”, the director called.

Chan Hee took her cue and strutted to JiHyun.

JiHyun grabbed her wrist, flipped her around and said, “Can I get your number?”

Chan Hee really had to focus not to laugh, but she managed to cross her arms and look him up and down like she was examining him. 

“Well…”, she said, and then she reached out and took his chin in her hand.

She started to tilt his head one way when JiHyun burst out laughing.

“Yuck!”, Chan Hee stepped back as JiHyun almost spit on her. He’d been trying to hard so keep the laughter in.

JiHyun apologized through giggles to the director and had to turn to the wall to focus for Take 2.

The trouble was, once JiHyun got started, Chan Hee couldn’t seem to keep her laughter in, either.

Finally, Take 14, and it was done.

JiHyun had managed to keep a straight, y jawline, and Chan Hee had managed to look over her shoulder and wink ily.

They both heartily apologized to the director, knowing that they had been irresponsible for the whole shoot.

But the staff absolutely loved them.

“Please come back!”, they shouted as they left.

Chan Hee grinned as she playfully slapped JiHyun on the shoulder, “You’re terrible! I can’t believe you made it as an idol before!”

JiHyun laughed.

Hyuna and Baekhyun approached them.

Baekhyun chuckled as he gave Chan Hee a shoulder hug, “That was funny”, he told her.

Hyuna smiled brightly and said, “It really was. I hope I see you all around. It was fun to work with the three of you.”

Baekhyun politely shook her hand and JiHyun bowed, but Chan Hee was at her maximum just refraining from doing anything rash.

As soon as Hyuna left, though, Chan Hee relaxed.

“Baconnnnn, how’s the rest of the group? How’s my brother?”, Chan Hee asked Baekhyun.

“I swear it’s a competition between Chan Yeol and Luhan to see who can whine about your absence the most”, Baekhyun said. Chan Hee smiled brightly.

JiHyun scoffed quietly.

“But of course, I win!”, Baekhyun said cheerfully.

“Baekhyun! Get over here!”, Baekhyun’s manager called.

“Crap, going to be late for my next shoot. See you guys later!”, Baekhyun told them. He squeezed Chan Hee around the shoulders one more time, bowed to JiHyun, before sprinting to his car.

 “I have to say, he’s quite lively. I don’t have the energy to sprint like that anymore”, JiHyun said as he and Chan Hee made their way back to the van.

“You’re so aged”, Chan Hee said, laughing.

JiHyun grinned. “Oh, hey”, he said, “the catwalk starts at eight. We should be able to make it if we run.”

“Run?”, Chan Hee repeated, “But you just said you can’t run. Uh-oh, looks like we’re going to miss it.”

JiHyun chuckled before he suddenly picked Chan Hee right up off the ground and sprinted all the way to the van.

Chan Hee was screaming, “OLD MAN, YOU’RE GONNA LET ME DOWN RIGHT NOW!”, and JiHyun was laughing like a maniac.

Ah, how differently leaders act when they’re free from the burdens of a leader.

 

 Soo Ri was starting to get nervous.  It had started to hit her around make-up exactly what she was doing. She had to step out in front of a hundred flashing lights and expectations and look bold.

She looked in front of her and saw a flawless beauty: cream, blemish-free skin and gorgeous thick lashes with the most enchanting almost-black eyes and wavy black hair cascading down her , and upon realizing that she was looking in a mirror and that that beauty was actually her, Soo Ri had to struggle to keep from hyperventilating.

Suddenly, she saw the chair next to her scrap back.

She thought she heard her name, but she couldn’t find it in her to respond.

Suddenly, she felt a hand placed gently on her knee.

She looked up to see Kyuhyun.

“Kyuhyun?”, she whispered.

“Soo Ri, are you all right?”, Kyuhyun asked her, looking concerned.

“I-I just… it’s a bit much…”, Soo Ri tried to speak, but felt dry.

She distantly heard Kyuhyun sigh and then he leaned closer to her and said, “Soo Ri. I know what it’s like to feel so nervous you can’t hear, see, or feel. Everything you experience makes your heart pound faster. But I promise you, it goes away. The minute you step foot on that stage, you believe it’s your stage. You know that people expect the world from you, but you know you can give them the universe. Can you hear me? Do you understand? All of it will melt away as soon as you step onto stage, so just bear with it okay. Can you trust me, Soo Ri?”

Soo Ri nodded, closing her eyes.

“I just… I want to be the best… so badly”, Soo Ri told him.

Kyuhyun looked at her and she saw a grin spread across his face, “I know. I told you, I also… want to be the L1GHT.”

And Soo Ri felt, somewhere in the midst of her panic, a link between herself and Kyuhyun. He was also… like her, and yet he looked perfectly fine, handsome even.

So Soo Ri straightened up and drew in a deep breath. She faced her reflection again, but this time, she could accept that it was her, and what was more: she was proud of it.

 

The rest of Universe had managed to find seats close to the front.

Chan Hee and JiHyun had wisely made a pact to separate for the rest of the night, and so it was the girls in the first row (Chan Hee, Shim Jang, Soori, Eun Suk) and the taller boys (JaeSun, Sky, Gongchan, JiHyun) in the second row, directly behind them.

“What’s that?”, Eun Suk asked Soori, pointing at a digital camera in her lap.

“Oh… I thought I’d take pictures of Soo Ri, so she’d see how beautiful she looks later…”, Soori answered, slightly embarrassed. She wasn’t very good at real photography. Like she’d said before, she just collected toy cameras. But she was determined to try, for Soo Ri.

 The curtains had just opened and a hush fell across the audience. The buzz of anticipation could be felt amongst the audience members themselves. After all, it was Jeremy Scott.

The music started playing and an extremely tall model sashayed her way down the catwalk. Flashes went off everywhere as she struck a dramatic pose at the end of the catwalk.

About four or five models strutted out and in before:

“It’s her, it’s her”, Shim Jang whispered excitedly.

All of the members of 1VS craned their necks.

But there was no need.

Soo Ri’s aura spread so far out that there was no way you could miss her presence.

She didn’t strut and she certainly didn’t sashay, but her walk was a mix of subtlety and grace. Her pose was equally beautiful. Her body looked so graceful and her beauty was absolutely flawless. It was like she was saying, “Look if you want, but don’t miss me when I’m gone.” Her eyes were particularly alluring, wide but intense.

“Wow”, Soori said, hushed.

“That’s a Soo Ri we haven’t seen yet”, Jaesun murmured, and the other boys nodded.

Chan Hee felt slightly uneasy, but at the same time, she knew she was a definite match for Soo Ri. She felt the urge to be on that stage but stayed still throughout the first exhibit. Competitive as she was, Soo Ri was her teammate, and Chan Hee still felt the utmost respect for her. She’d accomplished so much in so little time.

Then, the second exhibition started. Three male models, all looking very attractive, took their turn at the walk and then it was Kyuhyun’s turn.

He strode down the stage, a picture of casual confidence and easy elegance. He was sporting a jacket with wings on either side, and one couldn’t quite place him as a devil or an angel.

As Gongchan put it, “That’s Kyuhyun.”

And when Kyuhyun got to the end of the catwalk, Kyuhyun didn’t do that cheesy wink or do that intense glare.

His natural state and expression was enough.

He simply looked into the camera, gave the slightest smirk and nod of the head, and was out.

He was so… so…

“Whew”, Shim Jang whispered to Soori, “I almost thought he was good-looking, just for a sec”.

Soori had to hold in a giggle.

Both of them came out twice more before the show ended and at the end, when all the models were making their final turn, Universe clapped loudly for them. Gongchan even put in a wolf whistle.

And there was a moment, just a moment, where Chan Hee and Soo Ri met each other’s eyes. Chan Hee felt herself clapping harder and she saw Soo Ri bite her lip to hide a smile.

Chan Hee smiled to herself as well. This ought to be a fun and fair fight, she thought.

And she texted to the three Presidents: “Try to get me in a modeling show sometime soon, yeah?”

 

CF Inspiration:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeMheo4DBaQ

Jeremy Scott Outfits Inspiration: http://iloveohkpop.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/76715849.jpg

http://www.nitrolicious.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/hyori-lee-vogue-kr-06.jpg

http://samplesaleshop.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/hyori-lee-vogue-kr-01.jpg

http://www.pickyourshoes.com/images/uploaded/ADO21147_thum2_177_2153_23395.jpg

http://blog.thegoodwillout.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/adidas-OBYO-JEREMY-SCOTT-JS-WINGS-LEATHER-JACKET-1.jpg

 

 a/n: it makes me really happy to see you guys so excited about this. and to see you guys talk to each other! ~~~

i definitely wish this was real too! <3 But at least we have asianfanfics!

thanks for being such fantastic readers and giving me such awesome characters!