4/21/2012

1VS {10 Member Co-Ed Group} [YG, SM, JYP Auditions Closed]

The coming of promotions made their schedules busy, more so than before.

Even the members themselves barely talked to each other. All the members had their own busy schedules, and collapsed when they got home at 3am.

They were all learning at an incredible rate, but they were also so tired. But now all of them were looking to fulfill the role of being the absolute best.

Shim Jang was learning dance from not only Beast’s Hyunseung and Kikwang, but also from SHInee’s Taemin and SNSD’s Hyoyeon. She discovered new ways to make her movements look powerful and attractive. She formed an especially close bond with Hyunseung.  

Soo Ri was spending much of her time with SNSD’s Yoona and Taeyeon. It seemed to be her role to portray the girlish, yet tough, side of Epik Love! She practiced modeling and performing with utmost confidence and appeal.

Soori was focused mostly on her vocals with SHINee’s Onew, but also had a lyrics and composition class with Tablo every day. On some days, she practiced Visuals with Jessica and practiced her Chinese with the languages teacher.

Kyuhyun practiced vocals with SHINee’s Jonghyun, and rap with Beast’s Junhyung. By himself, he snuck out to JiHyun’s place and practiced singing softly.

Jae Sun had to practice everything, as he was a Triple Threat. He practiced his vocals and dance with Yoseob, rap with Junhyung, and lyrics and composition with DJ Tukutz, who had recently come back from military service. They clicked together very well. Often times, Jae Sun would stay after to converse with Tukutz.

JiHyun worked on his rap with everyone, trying to become as versatile as possible. He was scheduled to practice with Beast’s Junhyung, which he did. But after practice, he’d often hunt down Chan Hee, Tablo, DJ Tukutz, Minho, Key, and Sooyoung, and beg for help with rap. He’d already gone through the classes of modeling, composition, and was now rapping 100% of the time.

Gongchan was also extremely busy, even for Universe’s members. He had choreography class with a Choreography trainer from YG and a composition class with Tablo in the mornings, modeling classes with Kikwang and dance classes with Doojoon in the daytime, and vocals with Yoseob until night. 

Chan Hee practiced her rap with vocals with Yuri of SNSD, but as a leader, she also had a responsibility of being the representative. She studied languages like crazy, as well as music composition and choreography. For choreography, the President kept to his promise and allowed her to learn from the Exo members. That was always the bright spot in her day.  

Sky also clicked with DJ Tukutz, and speedily excelled in rap, composition, and choreographer. But what Sky still worried about most was dance. He practiced for eight hours daily, dragging in Doojoon, Hyunseung, Kikwang, and Taemin whenever he could. He once accidently dragged in the janitor.

Eun Suk trained in all three areas (dance, vocals, rap) and composition as well, but mostly, Tablo just sat her down and talked to her. She remained silent for a solid three weeks until she started responding, and then everything came flooding out. She cried a lot during training. But Tablo truly believed, as did Beast, that Eun Suk had no major issues with any of those areas. Technically speaking, she excelled, she really did. But she was so emotionless. It all seemed so impersonal to her. So Tablo just wanted her to open up and perform with feeling. 

This continued for months on end until finally came the day where training was to change: Group Practice and Variety Show Skills! The Group Practices were a relief, they enjoyed each others’ companies again. The variety show skills were also somewhat of a relief, although sometimes tiring and very fake. It was hard to be humorous when all you wanted to do was break down and cry. And the months went on…

And on…

And on.

 

The three presidents stood outside the dance room, watching the members dance through the window.

“They’re pretty damn good, if I do say so myself”, the SM President said.

“Yeah, I’m getting the same positive feeling I got when I knew I was about to debut Big Bang”, the YG President remarked.

Suddenly, they all looked at each other.

“When you were about to debut them?”, the JYP President repeated

“Is this it, then? Are we agreeing that this the moment to debut them?”, the SM President asked.

“Now or never”, the JYP President said.

“Agreed”, the YG President said, firm on his decision.

All three of them shook hands on it, congratulating themselves on their worthy picks and anticipating the performance and idol lives of the ten members in the room, dancing hard before them… 

 

 

 

 

One Week Later~

“You’ve all trained for 2 years and a half years… not including the six weeks leading up to that. You’ve all trained very hard… probably harder than you trained as a trainee… I bet half of you didn’t even know you had this kind of stamina”, Doojoon said.  

All the members nodded. Even as trainees, when they had believed they’d given it their all, they hadn’t given half as much as they had now.

“Well… it’s paid off. Your debut stage has been set”, Tablo said, proudly.

“But-“, Dongwoon said, cutting off Universe’s sudden screams of excitement.  

“You must all perform a song in front of the three Presidents and based on that performance, the expenses that go into your debut stage will be determined.”

“We’ve got four months to write a song, choreograph it, and perform it. Then the Presidents will set a debut stage, costumes, music video, and date as they see fit. So we have to work even harder these four months. We’ll start with the lyrics first. So, our lyricists, show us what you got.”

 

Eun Suk, Soori, Jaesun, and Gongchan all went into the other room with paper and pens.

But shortly after, the other members followed. As they said, “we couldn’t not have a part in writing our own song, especially when it’s supposed to describe all of us”.

They were up until 5 am, tiredly scribbling down, but when the mentors came at 6am the next morning, it was written.

Korean:http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/179861

English Translation: http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/179983

[The song took me two days… A combination of Dream High, Epik High, Exo, and my own lyrics).  

and do you guys want a lot of options to choose for your outfits (shirts, jewelry, shoes, etc)?
or just one or two links to choose from...