5/5/2012

1VS {10 Member Co-Ed Group} [YG, SM, JYP Auditions Closed]

“Was that the doorbell I just heard?”, Soo Ri called from the kitchen.

“Um…. Yeah”, Soori said…

Nobody had ever rang the doorbell sent they’d moved in…

Because only members ever came in here…

Shim Jang shrugged and went to open the door without pausing to look through the peephole.

It was Gongchan and Sky, both coughing as if fit to die.

“What’s wrong?”, Soo Ri asked, coming into the living room just as the boys entered the house, wheezing.

“Smoke”, Gongchan coughed out. His hair was still wet from the morning rain.

The three girls glanced curiously at each other. Smoke?

“I’ve no idea who but someone set the curtains on fire. I found them in the bathtub, soaking in water”, Sky tried to explain, coughing every few words.

Soori suddenly grinned, but kept silent. She knew exactly who had set the curtains on fire.

“All the guys were gone, too”, Gongchan groaned loudly, plopping onto the couch.

“Don’t, you’re still soaked!”, Shim Jang said, pushing Gongchan off ferociously. She’d become quite protective over her “bed”. As Shim Jang had explained to her members, the couch and she had an “unbreakable bond” that was unexplainable.

And the rest of the girls totally understood what she meant by “unexplainable”, and had just pretended to understand.

Suddenly, a soft bark sounded from Sky’s jacket.

Soori automatically clutched Soo Ri in front of her and said, “You- by any chance- you didn’t bring your dog, did you?”

“Of course I did, it’s not I could leave him in the smoke”, Sky said. He zipped open his jacket and carefully brought out the cute puppy.

“Balammmmm”, he said, scratching him behind the ears.

“I told you, his name is Vitamin!”, Gongchan said, irritated.

“A dog can have a Korean name and an English name. You call him what you want, but I’m sticking with Balam”, Sky responded, cradling the puppy in his arms.

Soori whimpered.

“soori, you are pathetic”, Gongchan mumbled. He was lazing on the floor now, and leaned over to pat Vitamin’s tiny head.

“Am not”, Soori fired back, and the blushed, thinking of how childish she sounded.

Gongchan gave her a look as if to say, “See? You are pathetic.”

Soori launched a pillow at his head, and stomped away.

She heard him yell at her before she closed the kitchen door.

In the kitchen, Soo Ri was making a snack, busily washing fruit.

“Ooooh, fruit. Looks good.”, Soori commented, plopping onto the counter.

‘”Want some? Open”, Soo Ri told her. Soo Ri threw a grape in the air and Soori caught it without even looking up.

It was something they’d perfected for a couple months now.

Suddenly, Soo Ri felt her phone vibrate. She pulled it out and looked at it. It was a text from JiHyun Oppa, to all of the members. It said: Our stage outfits are out! Come to the YG building by 3pm!

Soo Ri checked her watch. 2:45pm.

Soori, who had always just read the message, looked up at her.

At the same time, Gongchan, Shim Jang, and Sky (with Balam, of course) came through the door (Literally, came through the door).

“Our outfits are readdddddyyyyyy!”, Gongchan cheered.

“Let’s go!”, Shim Jang said, “We’ll eat when we get back!”

Not waiting for a response, she grabbed both girls by the elbows and dragged them down to the company.

 

“Those are ours?”, Jaesun asked, incredulous. He’d seen his sisters in various glamorous outfits, of course. But this… and for him…

“Yes, of course”, the YG President replied. He turned to tell them which was which, but suddenly stopped. He leaned closer to Kyuhyun, who slowly shied away.

“Are you boys smoking?”, the YG President asked suddenly.

“Not in the way you’re thinking of”, Kyuhyun replied wryly.

The YG President eyed them with suspicion until Soo Ri said, “Just believe them. They really don’t.”

Soori giggled.

“All right”, the President said.

He pointed the girls to their dressing room and shoved the boys towards theirs, whacking each of the boys on the head as they passed by him.

 

“Wow, Unnie. You look sooo beautiful”, Soori said when Soo Ri walked out.

But Soo Ri talked right over Soori.

“Soori! Holy crap! You are amazingly gorgeous! Twirl!”

Soori blushed and said, “I’d rather-“

But Soo Ri pulled her up and twirled her around.

“Whoa! The back of your outfit is amazing! Aw, my dongsaeng, all grown up”, Soo Ri grinned.

Soori’s Outfit: http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm182/XjennykimX/universe/UNIVERSE4.jpg

Soori smiled at her compliment but couldn’t stop staring at Soo Ri.

Soo Ri was absolutely breathtaking in her outfit.

Soo Ri’s Outfit:

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm182/XjennykimX/universe/UNIVERSE2.jpg

The dress fit her figure absolutely perfect and the way it reflected the light was gorgeous.

“Hey, don’t you two look fantastic!”, Chan Hee entered the hallway where they were standing.

Chan Hee’s outfit:

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm182/XjennykimX/universe/UNIVERSE1.jpg

“Wow, you can actually pull the feather thing off!”, Soori said, “And your ear piece is so awesome!”

Soo Ri, despite the immediate rivalry she felt with Chan Hee whenever it came to fashion, smiled genuinely and said, “It really fits you.”

Chan Hee smiled, “Thanks. You know, you look really nice too.”

“These pants are going to be freaking awesome onstage!”, Shim Jang said, walking in.

“So pretty!”, Soori said, awed.

“Wow, you look badass, Shim Jang”, Soo Ri said, impressed with how much stronger and yet feminine the maknae seemed in her outfit.

Shim Jang’s Outfit:

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm182/XjennykimX/universe/UNIVERSE5.jpg

“Good luck dancing in those heels”, Chan Hee said, eyeing them skeptically.

“Hey, I prefer sneakers and all, but heels are no problem”, Shim Jang replied, scoffing.

The door opened yet again to see a calm Eun Suk walk in.

“Whoa. Badass”, Shim Jang commented.

Chan Hee smiled.

The outfit really was a bit of a rebel, like Eun Suk.

Eun Suk’s Outfit:

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm182/XjennykimX/universe/UNIVERSE3.jpg

“Our tomboy”, Chan Hee commented, making it half a compliment and half an insult.

Eun Suk rolled her eyes.

“What are you talking about? Those boots are pretty darn feminine. They’re y”, Soo Ri said.

“Are you satisfied, Eun Suk?”, Soori asked her.

Eun Suk looked at her and unexpectedly said, “Actually, yes, I am.”  

Soo Ri smiled, took Eun Suk by the hand and said, “Come on, let’s go check out how the guys are doing!”

And they trooped over to the boy’s dressing room.

 

The boys were having the hardest time with the zippers and buckles and hooks and latches and-

“Gahhhh. What is all this?”, Gongchan asked.

“Here, I’ll help”, JiHyun said, amused. He’d already dressed in his outfit and was waiting on the others.

JiHyun’s Outfit:

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm182/XjennykimX/universe/BOYS1.jpg

Kyuhyun was also done and waiting at the others. Every once in a while, he’d spot himself in the mirror. And he had to admit, he liked what he saw. He looked regal, like a prince.

Kyuhyun’s Outfit:

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm182/XjennykimX/universe/BOYS2-1.jpg

Gongchan had just taken off his shirt Sky had just taken off his pants and was about to change when suddenly, and without warning, the door opened.

“How are the outfits?”, a voice sang out.

To the boys’ horror, the girls were entering the changing room!

Suddenly, there was a screech and the door slammed shut again.

“What!?”, the boys’ heard one of the girls ask, probably Chan Hee.

“I think I just…. Just…”, a voice weakly said. It sounded like Soori.

“What?”, a voice asked, somewhat monotonously. Eun Suk.

“Saw Gongchan’s s”, Soori croaked out.

There was absolute silence for a split second before JiHyun and Kyuhyun doubled over, roaring with laughter.

JiHyun was close to crying and Kyuhyun was grabbing his stomach.

Jaesun had the dignity to stifle his laugh, while Sky was just breathing a sigh of relief. I mean, he’d had his pants off, it could have been much worse, right?

But Gongchan was furiously yelling, “They’re called pecs, FYI!”

When calm had restored about twenty minutes later, JiHyun walked out to the hallway, where the girls were surrounding a traumatized Soori. He looked quite handsome as he walked out.

JiHyun’s Outfit:

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm182/XjennykimX/universe/BOYS1.jpg

“Ladies, this is why you knock before you enter”, JiHyun said, still amused.

 “Sorry”, Soori whispered.

“Aw, it’s all right”, JiHyun said, patting her head.

“I’m not sure if I feel worse for Gongchan or Soori”, Kyuhyun remarked, coming out. He was in a great mood, due to the unexpectedly hilarious accident. But his happiness added to the regal radiance of his outfit.

“Me”, a voice growled.

They all turned to see Gongchan coming in. The heat had not faded from his face. Still, he looked quite dashing. Like a gentleman.

Gongchan’s Outfit:

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm182/XjennykimX/universe/BOYS3.jpg

Sky followed after him, also slightly blushing, although no one except himself knew why. He was the probably only one tough enough to pull off hot pink and black shoes and still look manly.

Sky’s Outfit:

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm182/XjennykimX/universe/BOYS5.jpg

And then JaeSun came out:

JaeSun’s outfit:

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm182/XjennykimX/universe/BOYS8.jpg

"Jaesun!”, Shim Jang yelled.

“What?”, he asked, surprised.

“You… you have muscles”, Shim Jang said.

“Oh great. He has muscles, and I have s?”, Gongchan said.

“Wow, Universe! You guys look fantastic!”, the JYP President said upon walking into the hallway.

He was closely followed by the SM President, who was also very impressed with their appearances.

“Does everything fit okay?”, the YG President asked.

“Yeah, except can I get my pants shortened a little? I don’t want to trip when I’m dancing”, Shim Jang requested.

“Yes!”, the YG President said. “Everyone else, okay?”

They all nodded.

“All right, here are your schedules for tomorrow. We’re just confirmed them.

Chan Hee, JiHyun. You two are filming a CF for SamSung. Baekhyun from Exo and Hyuna from 4minute are going to be filming with you two.

Soo Ri, Kyuhyun. You two will be in a fashion catwalk for Adidas Korean Fashion Catwalk by Jeremy Scott.

Jaesun and Soori, you two will be doing a photoshoot together for Korean Elle.

Shim Jang and Sky, you two will be shooting your teasers as a duet.

And Gongchan and Eun Suk, you two will record your voices for the music video for the final time.

We’ll message you times tonight. Everything clear?”

 Slightly taken aback at the amount of activities they were suddenly expected to do, after three years of just practicing, the members of Universe were hesitant at nodding their heads.

Only JiHyun, who’d done this already, and alone, too, said, “Yes, sir!”, and a crisp salute.

“Aigoo, you always play around!”,  the JYP President scolded, and whacked JiHyun on the arm.

JiHyun pretended to wince, but smiled.

“Take good care of your group, eh, leaders?”, the YG President said.

Chan Hee nodded firmly. That much, she could do. And if she couldn’t… Well, she would. She had to.

“Dismissed! Change back, and let your stylists or fitters know about anything you’d like to change!”, the SM President said, clapping his hand together.

Everyone moved, but Shim Jang, who looked down at her delicately decorated pants, whispered, “Aw… but I don’t wanna change back…”