I want you

Saving?

~Present~

 

-Let go of me! I shouted. 

-Are you sad because I told you about Zen? I thought you had the right to know. 

-I dont want to know! I screamed even higher. Zen.. He was so sweet, so.. I killed him. If it wasnt for me..

-If it wasnt for you that guy would probably died even earlier. It was you who made his heart stronger, Junhong.

I looked up at Himchan, slighlty surprised. 

-R-really? 

-Yes, its really true. I met his mom when I visited the hospital, after the incident. She said it had looked hopeless way before, but then you stepped in. A true friend is worth much more than medicine. She wanted to thank you too, but it was impossible to contact you. Was it okay that I said I would tell you? Im sorry its a little late though. 

-It's okay.. thanks. Its just.. so unfair. He was so nice, and still.. 

-You made him be that way. His heart remained pure since you were there for him. 

I then did something unexpected, I raised myself up under him and hugged Himchan, and laughed at his surprised face. 

-Thank you Himchan. When I think about Zen, I always gets sad. But I get happy too. And you know what? He always wanted me to smile for him, even in the letter he asked me to smile. He once said that when I thought about him, I should remember the fun times and smile. I didnt like him talking like he was disappering, but I'm glad he said that. And Im happy you are here. I never told anyone everything about Zen, and Im so happy I finally have someone to share this with. Himchan.. I miss him. 

The tears had slowly rolled down my cheeks, one by one as I talked, but I just let them fall. My lips kept up the smile, and even if it was a little weak I didnt let it fade, not for one second. I miss Zen, but he was too wonderful for this world, and must be somewhere even better now. Somewhere where he can run freely, like he always dreamed to do but couldnt do. 

Himchan smiled back at me, it was a gentle smile, and hugged me back. We stayed so for a while, until my tears stopped and our bellies purred for food. 

-Do you.. by any chance.. know where we are? I asked and looked around. It was dark, but I could hear city-noises not to far away. We were sitting at the end of a park, hidden by some bushes. 

-Im not too sure.. but we just need to find somewhere to eat and sleep for tonight. When we have found that, we can start planning on what t do.

-You.. you dont know that yet? I said with big eyes and wondered how much he had really thought about this. 

-I do have a plan.. but I want to see what you think too. So, dinner first?

-Yeah, Im hungry!

We went out of the park and started to look for a dinnerplace. We had been running for awhile, and this was not close to where I lived. That was good, but it also meant that we didnt know where to go. A place to eat wasnt too hard to find though. 

-You know what's the best thing to hang with me is right? Himchan said and smiled as he blinked. 

-No, what? I answered curiously. 

-I have money, so just eat til you burst! 

Money.

-I..I forgot my money.. I mumbled and looked down. 

-Didn't you hear what I just said? Free food! He was exited, and I was too, just.. 

-Oh, you don't think I should pay all,right Zelo? But when you think about it, I've just turned your whole life upside down. I think you need to be a little spoiled. 

I did feel better when he put it like that, and we ordered right away.

-Now.. we need a place to sleep. I have one, but since I dont know how to get there, lets sleep at another hotel for today. 

-O-okay. But, I havent really, you know.. I've never been to one before. 

-Really? How great, this will be your first time then. I'll ask the cashier if she knows any hotel in the neighborhood, wait here for a sec.