Present

Saving?

It was 3 days later and friday. The sun was shining and it was a perfect day to be out on. But Zelo was stuck in school. Not that he studied much either. He was way to nervous. He had been absent until today because he had been unwell, but today he felt good enough to go. But he easily got distracted. 

Eveything was out of order. His thoughts had been swelling around in his head nonstop. How could he ever decide something that seemed so important in just 3 days? And without even knowing what that was? 

He had tried to be realistic and mature, thinking over his safety and what could possible happen if  the Himchan-guy tells his story. 

It seemed like "They" would come after Zelo no matter what, at least that was a possibility. But maybe it would be better to not knowing why they came, maybe they wouldn't bother then?

it could possibly something dangerous. Maybe he had escaped from prison or something? 

But.. Zelo was curious. He couldn't deny it anymore. He had tried constantly for 2 days but now he had to admit. He wanted to know what the blonde had to say. Maybe he isn't mentally healthy (big possiblity) bu Zelo was still curious about him. And the things he knew.. Was that's concidence or was it true?

 

~Three days ago, evening~

-Zelo, we are home now, his mother said as she and his father stepped inside. 

-What's brings you here so early, I thought you would be gone longer? Zelo said as he hugged them both, a smile appearing on his lips. 

-We got off early. Have you had dinner yet? His father said. 

Not yet, I was planning to ma... 

-Great, we brought home your favourite food, sushi! Zelos mom said happily. 

-Wow thanks! I go get the chopsticks, lets eat!

 

Zelo did think that all this was a little odd, aspecially since all the things that had already happened, but why would he care? 
His family was home with him now, and they were going to eat his favorite food. So what that they were acting a bit suspicious, since they've never done this before, change was good. He didn't care as he was totally enjoying the moment. 

 

-So Zelo, what have you been up to today?

And dont say a word about me to your parents. They already know I've been here so dont deny that or they will be suspicious. But dont telll them about this and about our conversation.Promise?

I, I was home today because I wasn't feeling very well. And, oh thats right, a friend of my friend came here to drop of some homework. I don't remember his name though.. but he was a nice kid, because since he didn't have school he went trough all the trouble to come here just to help. 

-Oh thats nice. You know Zelo, tomorrow I will finish early again. You should invite him here for some sushi since he was so nice, Zelos mom said and his father nodded agreeing. 

-That sounds relly great mom but I dont think thats possible. I dont have his number and we arent that great friends... besides I have a lot of homework to do since I stayed home. 

-Okay, next time. But you do know that'll take awhile right? Since we rarley get opportunities like this Zelo, his dad said. 

-Yeah mom and dad, I will talk to him when I see him. I'm sorry but I'm really tired, I think I will go and rest for a bit. Love you. 

-Yeah goodnight, we love you too. His mom said and flashed him a smile. 

 

 

~

The last lesson ended. 

Zelo was getting impatient. Himchan had said that he would find Zelo. But how?

His classmates were already on their way out, and soon was Zelo following. 

-Zelo, hey Zelo, wait up!

Zelo turned around just to find a panting Jongup in front of him. 

-Hey, long time no see friend! Zelo said. 

-Yah right! About that, what are you going to do now?

-Errh, Im on my way home now...

-So you dont have any plans?

-Not really, but..

-Great, then lets go!

-Huh, why? Zelo said as he was dragged out of school with his friend. 

-No, dont tell me you forgot... Jongup was looking at him, slightly shocked. Dude, it's ma birthday!

-Omg thats right!!! happy birthday! but as I was going to s...

-Nu-uh, dont try to get out now, you forgot my birthday and now you have to pay the price!

-*Sigh*, I'll do it, sorry. What is the price Jongup?

-Help me choose a good outfit for today. I will celebrate with my soon-to-be-boyfriend, and if you don't help me he might never accept me. Im really nervous you know. I dont even know if he's gay!

-Take it easy Jongup. I have seen the way he, ourgh, stares at your , he's definetely gay. And I do thinks he likes you. But, Birthday-boy, since you're this nervous, and I owe you one, I will help you. Let's go right now, come on!

 

 

-Zelo, help me, which one looks better? The mossgreen one or the light peach one?

-God can you sound more gay? I have a surprise for you, I heard that he thinks dark, skinnyfitting jeans and the color red looks hot on people. Aren't I the best friend?

-OMG thank you Zelo! But.. how did you know? Come, please help me choose, does these or those look better? Jongup said holding up 2 pair of jeans. 

-I cant believe that I'm saying this.. your looks better in the first pair, take those. And I know from the matchmaking test we did a couple of weeks ago if you remember? 
The fraud game that we played just because Daehyun wanted to know what Youngjae likes. I happened to see his answers as I had to collect the sheats and I memorized it for you. I forgot to tell yo before, sorry. I also know he likes brown eyes and that abs is a turn-on. Urrghh..

- Thank you thank you thank you Zelo!! Oh and I have both those things! Im so lucky~ 

Of course you have all those things stupid, I wasn't sure then but I am now, he watched you was he wrote all that. Thats also what you wore that day. You had to throw those jeans away since they got to small and you had the red gymshirt on since your shirt got coffee spillt on it, idiot. 

- Yeah yeah, are you ready so we can pay? ZElo said and smiled as his goofy friend went to the cashier to pay.