Late

Saving?

It was getting late. Maybe... Himchan had forgot all about it?
Maybe it really just was a lunatic guy, trying too ?
Because... why else hasn't he been here already? 

Zelo was sitting in his room, confused. And slightly pissed off. Scratch that, he was getting angier and angrier as the seconds passed. Not only at Himchan, but at himself. Why had he listened to a guy like that?
What was wrong with him? 

Wasn't that like the first rule in life, the one that all parents made sure they taught their children; Not to trust strangers. Why had he listened to him? 
Why had he believed him?
Why had he actually considered what that guy had said?
Why... oh nononono! That couldnt be true, Zelo shooked his head. What he had almost thought was "Why hadn't the guy even bothered to show up when Zelo was actually willing to agree"..

Aish, this won't do! I have to go out to clear my head. I'm going crazy.. and maybe he will be waiting outside for me..? oh noo i have to stop thinking about him!

 

Zelo grabbed his hoodie and rushed down the stairs. He put on his hoodie on his way and was about to turn the corner, when..

PANG!

-Ouch, m-mom, are you home already? Zelo asked as he rubbed his nose, not looking up at his mom just yet. He was a little scared since he obviously ran straight into her, and she isnt very happy when she just gets home from work. He knew it wasn't his dad since he is on a short buisnesstrip right now. 

-Yah, who are ya callin' mom? 

-H-huh? Y-you.. you! what are YOU doing here? Zelo said as he finally looked up just to be met with the stare of Himchan. 

-Well, I told you I would be here, why so surprised? 

-B-b-b-ut...

-Yea, whaddya wanna say? Himchan asked, putting his head on the side. 

-Y-you said you would come today, and today is almost over. Why, did you expect me to wait for you?

-Sorry 'bout that, I didn't wanna interrupt you when you were with your friend. 

-How did you know that?

-Isn't it obvious? I said I would talk to you today, so therefore I had to find you. I just happened to see you two together. Are ya, you know, an item?

-W-what?? No! And why do you ask?

-It's good to know, or should I say nessesary, if you will accept the deal. So, have you decided?

-...Yes. 

-So, thats a "Yes, and I have decided to forget that all this happened" or "Yes, I want to know". Himchan asked, looking at me with curious eyes, and something more. Did he look insecure?

I took a deap breath befre I went on. 

- It's a yes, I want to know. But if this is not as big as you have made it out to be, I swear I'll kick your all the way to Japan. Deal?

-Haha, sure why not? But... if this is as big as I have made it to be, promise that you will listen to me and do as I say. 

-As long as it is something I can do, you've got a deal. 

Himchan suddenly looked serious at me.

-Zelo.. I can tell you here, since... after you have heard he story, there are some things we have to fix... But remember, this story will change life as you know it. 

I have to admit I got a little scared. 

-You know what. It would be better if you packed your things now. Zelo, you have to trust me on this one. And if you change your mind after packing you can just unpack and everything will go back to normal, okay? 

-O-okay. But after this, you have to tell me, okay? You cant drag it out anymore. 

-You're right. He said and laughed  a little, although it was a bitter laugh. I promise this is the last thing I will ask from you. Now, hurry up to your room and I'll help you. 

 

We went upstairs and he told me he bought a backpack. The material was awesome, and although it was  a little to neutral for my style it was good. There were some colors too, which made me happy. 

-First, clothes. You need good and light clothes. Pack what you like, but remember light and sturdy. How it looks comes afterwards.

It sounded just like the backpack, which made me smile. 

-You need a raincoat, and its spring now which is perfect, you wont be needing to hot clothes. Hm.. Now toothbrush and other necessities, like you have when travelling. Pack all those in a little bag. 

I did as said, surprisingly I didnt even try to resist. If this man was craz, I was already bewitched. And he said I could always keep it here, if this was urning out to be  a joke. 

-So. Now to the fun part. Pack whatever you want, think that you will be going to a faraway place and pack things you think will be good to have with you. Memories and fun stuff. For this I will be waiting downstairs, so pack whatevery you feel like. 

He went out and left me with the bag. So.. whatever I wanted? Memories? I thought. I saw a pic of me and my friends on my desk, which I put in my bag. I didnt have any of me and my parents, but this was almost  better. I really loved my friends, and that was a great pic of us. I found a school cataloge, my favourite candy and a watch I got from my friend jongup. Hope his date with the mysteryman aka yongguk is going well.. Then I remebered my secret box. It was a small box, filled with memories and stuff I never showed to my parents. I wanted to have something just for me, and I hid this so they would never find it. In it there was some letters from my old friends, some childish crap, a ring I recieved by a person along with a loveletter- that was my frist loveletter and present- and a key.

When I was around.. 11 was it?, me and my family moved here. Crazy as it sounds I cant remember anything from where I lived before, except one thing. That is the first memery I can rememer, and the last from before we moved. It was when I recieved the letter, with the ring in it. T´he person who wrote it to me also wrote a date to meet, but when I met at the place the person with the ring suggested, there was no one there. Maybe it was a joke, but the letter.. seemed to sincere that I dont know.. I just know no one came. And that person never contacted me again. That person.. was a guy. He told me in the letter. I also told my parents this, I always told them everything.

Except one thing. There is one thing I never told them... I think I knew who it was who sent it. There was a cute and quiet guy in the class, who always seemed to be blushing a lot, especially when I talked to him. He was a sick boy, and as long back I can rememeber (which isn't so long), since I found out, I visited the hospital he stayed at the days he was feeling ill. He didnt know about the world, but he was curious and after talking with his parents, he had finally convinced them and the nurses to let him go to school. The only condidtion was that he stayed at the hospital when he started feeling weak. That boy sometimes wrote me little notes I could read when I went home, so I wouldnt be bored he said. And the writing style.. was the same as in the letter. I have the little notes in a tiny silkbag in the box too. He.. the kid was so kind to me, and his smile warmed my heart. But... but that boy... 
When I went to the place we were supposed to meet, no one was there, as I said before. Wondering if it was him, I thought that maybe he was tired that day and stayed at the hospital, I went over there. But.. but that boy, the boy who had the widest smile and the purest heart, he had passed away that morning. His disease had to do with his heart, and they said that out of nowhere his heart.. it became to much and it stopped. I think that guy was my first love. Although when I think about it, my head hurts, like there was something else before, which I can't remember. But even if he wasn't the first, he is a important person I will always cherish in my heart. His death.. there is something wrong with it, since the doctors said his heart was beginning to get stronger. But something happened. I want to know what it is but at the same time I just want to remember his smile, not his death, and I have tried to forget the painful memories and focus on the nice I have of him. I didnt know him for long, but after talking with him for hours at the hospital, it felt like we were really close. Thats my only memory from where I lived before, and right after he.... he moved on. We moved too, but to here instead of heaven.

I decided to put the whole box in the backpack. The box was small, so there was no problem. The ring i put on my pinky though. It was a cheap ring, most likley bought from one of the vendors machines at the hospital. But it was beautiful. It actually hurt just thinking of it as cheap, since to me it was priceless. It was silvercolored, with the most beautiful green and white crystal dots and heart on it. Two green dots and one white heart in the middle. It was like a reflection of him, the green was the same color as his eyes and the white heart showed his pure heart...

Ah, and the key I have there... I dont know what it is. But it was stuck to a chain, I think its a necklace, which I found in one of my shoes one day the first week I had moved. It was really small, but beautiful. I decided to keep it, since it might be important, and I didnt talk to my parent about it much. I did ask them if they had lost a key, but they didnt and I just said that I would ask my friends since it was probably from school then. I did too, but no one knew about it and I kept it in the box. Now, I was done. The memory of the boy had made me sad, but when I focused on the ring and only remembered his smile, I felt better. His name was Zen, and when we moved I persisted my parents to call me Zelo, and to call the school and tell them that was my name. My parents knew  he had been a close friend to me, but only a few others, like Jongup, knew too. And non of them, not even Jongup, knew more that my parents. For some reason, it felt like I should just keep quiet about it. 

I went downstairs, and Himchan looked at me. 

-Is it okay to tell you outside?

-Sure, I said. The thought of Zen made me stronger, and I felt ready, to whatever Himchan would tell me.