Very Good

Saving?

-So, I conlcuded. The reason I came back home is because of Junhong, Even after telling him that those who raised him are not his real parents, even after telling him about Zen, did he waver. He did not see it as an option to run away. He decided to fight, and so therefore will I. I am going to fight this, and it would be very good if you are there for us to back us up. 

My mom and dad looked at each other, and came to a silent agreement while nodding. I lit up a little.

-Yes, we decide to support you Himchan. But.. We still do not know anything about Junhong, maybe he has been brainwashed? We cannot trust him... yet. Mom said. 

- And if he tries anything we will defend you first, okay?

I knit my brows togheter and thought. 

-Yes.. do that. But remember, I believe in Junhong and you are not allowed to do anything drastic without discussing it with me first. I know you want to take down the organization but so do I, and you have to trust me. 

My mom smiled reassuringly. 
-Of course honey. Oh and I almost forgot, you still have to go to school. 

-What! But moooooom...!

-Do not "moooooom" me young man, your dad and I have carefully discussed this and the new information will not change anything. 

-Well darling maybe not anything, my dad said and smiled too. Himchan, what do you say about going to the same school as Junhong?

At that information I finally gave them a big smile as well. 

-YES! I said and jumped into the couch they were sitting in and hugged them both. Yes yes yes! Thank you that sounds veeeery gooooood to me! 

Just the thought of being near Junhong again made me smile, finally we could become real friends again!