Memories

Saving?

-And what the hell are you doing here? Zelo shouted, clearly frustrated.

The guy sitting in the sofa just calmly looked up.
- Its not you, I have a name. It's Himchan.

-What the hell do I care. Get the **** out of my house!

-Why? You're parents said I could stay as long as I wanted. Well, I guess it should be you're parents, right? and besides, I dont have any other place to go, Himchan just said and gave him a small smile.

Zelo just stood there, dumbfounded.
-Wait.. What? Yeah,of course they're my parents, what else? And why would they ever invite you in? They dont even know you! Zelos voice rasised at the end. He was angry, but most of all he was confused. He didn't like the fact that the guy in from of him was so casual, like they already knew eachother.

-Hm, I just told them I was a friend and when they said you were sick I just asked if I could help out. And then they let me in. 

What? Gosh, my parents really needed to stop being so carefree.

-Yeah, but as you can see I'm perfectly fine, so you can get out now.

Unfortunately that was the moment his knees couldnt hold him anymore. He had been to angry to notice, but his knees had been getting weaker and weaker as he shouted. He fell.

When he had landed on the floor he noticed how cool and nice it felt to his bare skin. His attempt to rise faded as he laid his head on the floor. His mind started to fade too. Soon he was asleep.

 

Mmm... My bed is so comfortable, Zelo thought. He opened one eye as he got his third shock in two days. He should get used to it soon, this clearly wasn't good for him. Because next to him the guy, Himchan, was sleeping. He was over the covers, thank god. but still in his bed. Luckily he had a doublebed and there was some space between them.

Zelo groaned as he felt a sting in his head. His headache was back, and so was his nausea. He touched his head just to find a wet towel on it. Had the guy done that?

And, why was that guy in his bed? He had been to groggy to really get what was going on, and despite his shock he didnt react much. Maybe he was still in shock? Either way, the guy was still sleeping peacefully in his bed. And he couldn't take it anymore.

-Yah, you.. yah, wake up. Zelo said as he slowly poked the hyung on his shoulder.

-Mhm.. mm..

- Hey, come on. Wake up, yah! Zelo started to shake the older ones shoulders as he cursed inside when he felt started feeling hot. He couldn't even shake the guy without getting warm and exthaused.
-Himchan, get up!

-Mm, okay okay. You used my name ya'know. Remember y,*yaaaaaaaawn*?

-I just said it, why would I forget it in a second? Zelo asked even more confused than before about this situation.

-So thats a no, Himchan stated as he sat up in bed.

-Hey, I just told you, I...

-Yeah, I heard ya the first time. But thats not what I meant. I was talking about me. Do you remember me? Or my name at least. Think, havent you heard it before?

- N, no. Why would I? The situation started to freak Zelo out.

-Really. A sad expression was shown on his face of a second as he then continued. Then how about I show you...

As he said that he got on top of the defenseless Zelo and slowly bent down. Zelo was to tired to get what was happening until it was to late. Himchans lips softly touched his and then they were kissing.