Decision

Saving?

They fell asleep with fake smiles but woke up genuinly happy... Although they didn't know why. Not caring to much they went down to grab some breakfast before heading back up and start to plan. Himchan made toast and Zelo fried eggs, not even noticing that the Grandma and Grandpa where on their way into the kitchen. They, however, stopped their traks when they heard whistling and instead of going in they peeped from behind the door. 

-I told you.. they would.. like I said.. The Grandpa started to mutter to Grandma. 

-Yesyes, that you said.. over look this time.. good that you agree., GRandma whispered back. -Come on, lets leave those crazy kids alone. She said and took Grandpa out in the garden with her. All the way he muttered and grumphed about this and that, not happy at all. The Grandma weren't pleased with what they thought had happened too, only because of their gender, since she had trouble accepting that sorta thing. She had however done her best and were happy Himchan was no longer alone. 

Himchan and Zelo hadn't noticed the cuple at all, and ate happily the breakfast they had prepaired. Then they went up to plan what they would do next. 

-Okay, Himchan started, so first things first, I have a plan. It's just.. I don't know if you will like all of it.

-Why so? Zelo said and sat down on the mat, while Himchan sat in the sofa. 

-Well.. First of all, how do you feel about the ones who rasied you?

-I can't really say they rasied me since they were always away, although  I understand why now, but... because of what happened with Zen.. I can't forgive them, nor the whole damn organization. 

-I don't like them either. For the sake of the company and for the sake of Zen I want to do somthing about them. Question is, are you with me?

-Yeah, yeah I am. Zelo said while thinking about Zen, and about how they had taken advantage of himself. 

-Okay, I just wanted to check and I understand if this is hard for you. I have to know too.. do you dislike my parents? Himchan said and looked a bit sad but serious.

-Honestly, a little. But it depends, do you? 

-Why? But to answer the question, I'm mad at them but they are my parents. All I really want for them is to accept me and my choice. I don't wanna marry some guy I dont like when I have.. Ah whatever, I am mad at them but I want to forgive them for what they did, if they are willing to make up for it. 

-Okay, then I think I can forgive them too. 

-Really, you sure? Himchan said and his whole face lit up, even if he tried to hide it. -That's good. I would love if you could all get along some day.. That would be amazing. I know they did wrong, but as I said, if they are willing to make it up to you then we can put it behind us. 

-Yeah that sounds good. I don't undertsnad what they did to me thought. 

-Neither do I... But they made you forget me and that forced your parents to move. I cound't stand it but at the time I didn't quite understand what had happened. 

-How did you find out?

-I kinda overheard my parents while they were discussing what had happened with you. The reason I think I can be able to forgive them is only since I heard how they seemed to regret what they did. 

-Oh. Thats good, I was wondering a little worried they would never like me...

-It's just the situation we're in.. So first, we can agree on that the organiszation  is bad and that my family could be forgiven, right?

-Yeah.

-Okay great. So, the plan is to do something about the organization. There's two ways of doing it. First, we could fight togehter from here but that means we will not have a great chance of winning, or even competing with them. We can't use my parents yet either. Or.. we could go back to how it was before-

-How's that possible? And woudln't that be really bad?

-It depends on if we can play our cards right and if we do that I have a plan. Since your parents want to get to my company, you can get back home by saying that you have a connection to me. Like we're friends, which I hope we are, Himchan said and smiled. - I can also get back home, saying that I am ready to fully dedicate myself to the company. That way you will be able to find information about the organizationd and at the same time I will get much more resources to how to fight it. 

-That.. sounds like a plan. But do you really think we can do that? I mean we've been gone for days now, you probably weeks. Is it just that easy to get back?

-..Yes. If we stick to the same story. 

-What story?

-The story we're going to figure out right now. It has to be waterproof, not leading to further questioning and undoubtable. We have a lot of work to do, since we have to get back as soon as possible. Acctually, I thought tomorrow would be good. 

-Then.. What.. Hm? Zelo said, looking confused. Because he was. Really, really confused. -So... I will go back to the way I used to live?

-If you want to. That's one of the two options, but frankly.. I think thats the best. 

-Do you think I can really do it? Go back I mean. I know a ton of things I had no idea about a week ago, do you really think I can just go back?

-Seriously, you're even asking? I wouldn't have said anything if I didnt think so. I believe in you Zelo. But it's up to you if you wanna do it. 

-I... I want to do it.