Love is in the air

Saving?

"Oh Zelo, there he is!" Jongup said and pointed towards the school entrance. We were just exiting the school. Yongguk must've finished earlier than us and waited there. 

"okay great! I can talk to him right away"

"eh, ah yeah.. Just one problem. This is supposed to be our makeup date.. Kinda. How-"

"How will you tell him I'm comming too? No problem. I'll just invite myself" I said and grinned. 

"Oh. Well I guess that works." Jongup said and shrugged his shoulders.

We were now just by the entrance, and Yongguk seemed to have spotted Jongup. Not me though, but I could change that.

"Hi" Yongguk said and flashed a big smile towards Jongup. Wow, they reaaally were in love. Gross. I'm happy for my friend but jeez, this could become difficult. 

"Hello, I'm Zelo" I said to him and smiled. I guessed we didn't have to be formal since we all went to the same school.

"oh hello Zelo. I recognize you, you two are in he same class right?"

I answered before Jongup was able to speak.

"yeah that's right. I've been sick for awhile but now I'm back. Mind if I join you today? I originally wanted to spend some time with ma friend but he said he already promised you..." I said and showed him my puppy eyes. 

"Eh, well yeah or course" Yongguk said and smiled once again. He was so see though. It was easy to see that he wanted to be alone with Jongup. Sorry. 

"Well then, let's move" I said and started walking. As I turned back I saw Yongguk reaching for Jongups bag, which he momentarily put down because it was really heavy. Jongup should really be grateful for such a caring boyfriend. Although the expression on his face showed that he already knew how fortunate he was. And Yongguk seemed very happy too.