Past

Saving?

-Who are you? Zelo asked again.

-Err.. I, Im Himchan. He said with a small shrug.

-Okay.. but why would these "they" care about you Himchan?

-I, hrm.. what I mean is.. I cant tell you. If i do there is no turning back. Himchan said as he scratched his nape.

-Y, you! What did you just do?

-What?

-Yeah, you touched your neck. What was that about?

-Oh. I guess I do that when Im feeling nervous. Why?

-It, it seems familiar. I remember.. wait.. I remember someone, scratching his white neck... it was sunny.. he, he had blonde hair... Zelo said while gasping after the last word.

-You, you do remember me!

-Yeah.. but thats all. Okay, I trust you. A little. I mean.. I didnt see the face. Maybe it wasnt you..?

-It has to be me, I know it. When we were kids I couldn't be around a lot of people.. and not a lot of people, especiall kids, have blonde hair.. anyways, you said you trusted me, at least a little. Do, do you want to know the whole truth?

-I, I think so..

-Ah, that wont do. I cant tell you if you might regret it later. Lets do this instead: In 3 days we will meet up again. Just you and me. I will find you so dont worry about the place. And then you have to decide. Either you get to know the whole truth, both good and bad, or you can just forget anything ever happened. It that okay?

-Yeah, I guess so..

-Good. And dont say a word about me to your parents. They already know I've been here so dont deny that or they will be suspicious. But dont telll them about this and about our conversation.Promise?

-O, okay.. I'll promise if you tell me one thing.

-Okay, thats fair n square. I tell you anything you wanna know, if its not bout what Im going to tell you in 3 days. Cause thats off limits and..

-Yeah yeah I get it. Its a big hush-hush. But I dont think its about that.

-Kay, whaddya wanna know?

-I.. I want to know, about a day.. the 7th of April. I remember a day filled with white daisys, a cupcake and a white star.. I've always thought that was a dream, but maybe...

-Thank you for remembernig that Zelo. Himchan said and suddently hugged Zelo. It was a soft hug and to both suprise, most Zelos, he didnt push him away.

-So, it wasnt a dream?

-No, it wasnt. I haffta go now, he said as he went for the door. He turned the doorknob.

-Then, what was it? Zelo wondered.

-That day is my birthday Zelo, Himchan said. And then he walked out the door and was gone.