Bed time

Saving?

I couldn't sleep at all. Of course I couldn't sleep, Himchan kissed me! Again! 

But what scared me more was that I didn't react. I always reacted when sown one did anything against my will. When Himchan kissed me the first time I reacted. But this was different. I didn't react. I didn't.. Hadn't felt the need to react. WHAT WAS WRONG WITH ME? 

~

As Zelo laid in his bed, freaking out while twisting and turning around, Himchan was in his bathroom. 

-Calm down, be calm, he said to himself, looking into the mirror. - You promised him to not do this! , he must hate me now, Himchan muttered. He sat down on the bathtub edge and just tried to calm down a notch. Nothing of this was his fault, he tried to stop Zelo! But he knows Zelo couldn't have known what he did.. Still that fact pissed him off. Not because Zelo did that to him, but Zelo was naturally naive and cute, who knows who will take advantage of that? Zelo should be prepared. Completly forgetting about the kiss, Himchan went to Zelos room and knocked in the door.

Zelo, who still was in the bed, twitched when he heard the noise. But without thinking, he said "Come in".

Himchan opened the door and quickly went in.

-Himchan, w-why did you come? Zelo said, totally confused.

-I think we should talk. Zelo, you shouldn't let people do stuff like that so easy.

-W-what..? Zelo answered.

-Yeah, you shouldn't let people kiss you so easily. What if someone takes advantage of you? Himchan continued, not thinking of what happened but on what someone else could do to Zelo. And it pissed him off.

-Wait.. What? Zelo said, knitting his eyebrows. - You were the one who..

-That's not the matter, you should defend yourself towards that kinda people.

- For your information I do! I freakin do it every time, that's why I don't get this! 

Completely missing what Zelo was trying to say, Himchan stuck at what Zelo first said.

-E-every..time? Wait, Zelo does people usually do that to you? Who? Tell me and I'll-

-You're what? I told you no one can do a , since I always defend myself! 

-Don't kid me, you did nothing when I kissed you! 

-Y-yes.. But the first time I did! Don't you remember, in my room when you first kissed me, I freaking pushed out away! 

-Oh thats right.. So you don't get taken advantaged of? 

-No! I'm freakin strong, I know how to defend myself... Zelo muttered, slightly offended. 

- Okay good. But then.. Why didn't you push me away today?

-Like I've said, I.. I don't really know and that's what is bugging me. 

-Maybe you've just gotten used to me or something. Himchan said and smiled, trying to get the now itching feeling in his stomach away. -I'll go to bed now, good night Zelo.

-Good night, Zelo said and smiled he too. 

 

That night both of them fell asleep wondering what that irritation but tickling feeling in their stomach suddently came from.