Home

Saving?

He was standing in front of his door. Million thoughts were flowing in his head and he was unsure if he could pull this off. But he had to. Breathing in once, he opened the door. 

-Is anyone home? He called happily, wondering if they were away or not longer there...

-Z-Zelo?!  Someone said and rushed out of the kitchen, catching Zelo offguard. His mom ran forward to him and hugged him tightly. -Do you know how worried we were? Where in the world have you been so long? Are you okay? Her questings changed between worry and scolding too fast for Zelo to keep up with. 

-Zelo! Young man, we were this close to call the police. Where have you been? Zelo's dad showed up and although he sounded stern his face could only show worry. Zelo was surprised, and didn't know what to say. He hadn't known what would happe when he entered the house, but he had definetly not counted with this. 

-I-I.. I'm sorry mom, dad.. Zelo said and remembered his plan. His eyes slowly filled with tears, all weren't even fake. -I was just taking a walk in the evening, when some guys showed up. Th-they kidnapped me and took the bank card.. an-and then a guy showed up and helped me.. I don't.. don't know but...

-Oh dear. His mother said in despair. -Your clothes are dirty and your hair... Honey are you okay?
Zelo was wearing the clothes he had left in, but they were now slightly ripped and his hair was tousled. Himchan had the backpack, Zelo was only carrying a few things in his pockets. Allt he stuff Himchan had for the time being were new anyways.  

-Who were those guys? His dad looked angry. -Tell me fast, I gotta-

-I don't know.. but t-the guy who saved me w-was.. Eh what was it again.. y-yeah his name was Himchan. Zelo said and inspected his parents reactions through teary eyes. He pretened not to notice that they stiffened up for one second. 

-S-so this Himchan.. We should go and thank him right away! His mom said. 

-Yes, but.. I'm a little tired, Zelo said. -Can I rest for a bit first?

-Yes of course. You've must've been scared Zelo. It's okay now. It's our fault for being gone all the time. We assumed you were staying with a friend at first.. I'm sorry Zelo, our job shouldn't be resticted to the company we work for, our job is also parenting, Zelo's dad said. -We will go warm a nice bath for you, go up to your room and relax first. 

 

Zelo did as said and went up to his room, sitting down on his bed and thinking things through. He had been so close to just go back when he saw the worried looks on his parents face. But he had to know.. if that was all acting. And the way they reacted when he mentioned Himchan made him doubt them. He was supposed to cry and being pitied, not to get too much follow-up questions, but he also cried because of relief. He was home again. Yet.. he was happy about being back home, but he knew nothing would be the same again. Laying down, he took a deep breath and dried his tears, hoping that it would go well for Himchan as well to go back.