Sharing thoughts

Saving?

On the lunch break Jongup practically kidnapped me and we sat down on the school roof where we could talk alone. 

"So.. How's it going with Yongguk?" I said to start the conversation. 

"Everything is like a dream! Just the other week he finally asked if I wanted to be his boyfriend! Everything went awesome since the first date on my brithday. Thanks Zelo, you reallly helped me. I'm soo happy.... wait. We can talk about my happiness later, but now I remember why we were here. And since you were gone things between me and yonguk almost crashed!"

"How's so?" 

"Well, it was just a few days ago when I couldnt take it anymore. I was deadly worried about you brat. Not even a text and all that and thats when I tried climbing up to your window and then fell. Anyways, I didn't want Yongguk to worry about me, so I didnt tell him. But when he saw me bruised up he got really mad. First he thought I had been in a fight ya'now. It's kinda romantic while thinking about it... Ah but anyways I'm digressing. So he was really mad and because I didn't want to tell him he became mat at me. He thought I didn't trust him which I do. But everything seemed kinda suspicious and I didn't wanna involve him in anything..."

"..Wow" I had to say it- I was speechless. He always loved to talk and such, but Jongup seemed like a new person. Too.. lovesick. Too cheesy too. But I'm glad he was mostly the same as before. " I'm sorry. But are you two fine now?"

"Yeah, he realized I was already feeling down, because of you, and when he got mad he saw that I felt even worse. So he changed and supported me instead. I'm gonna tell him I'm okay now after school finsihed."

"Okay that's good. But.. Jongup I don't know how much I can tell you any longer."

"Why?"

"Well, I'm in some deep , and this is something I should'nt even mention to anyone. But I know I can trust you since you're my best friend. the problem is.. well, you would want to be able to tell Yongguk everything right?"

"Y-yeah thats true, But still, Zelo I wanna know and possibly be your support if I can."

"Thanks friend" I said and smiled. "Well, I guess I can tell you some. You know what?"

"What?"

"I could talk to Yongguk and tell him that this is a problem regarding me, so that he won't be offended if you can't tell him something."

"That might work. I mean, I can't really spill secrets about my friends, not even to my boyfriend. I think he will understand. I mean, he is really awesome and-"

"Yeah yeah haha I think I get it" I said and laughed. "You've really fallen deep for him, haven't you?"

"Aish, stop it.." Jongup said and.. omg blushed! 

"You... you blushed! THE Jongup, the one that could beat up three highschooles when we were in 4th grade now blushes?" I said and laughed even harder. 

"Yah! Stop it! He doesn't know that about me, stop screaming stuff out and zip your mouth! And I'm not blushing!" Jongup said and blushed even harder, before he too started to laugh.