Music

Saving?

-She said there is one just around the corner, Himchan said when he came back from the cashier. 

-Oh, that's grea*ya~awn*t.Sorry, I guess I'm getting a little tired. 

-We better hurry then, he said with a smile and took my bag for me as I got up. 

 

We walked as the lady had decribed to Himchan, and just a while later we arrived at the hotel. I have never been to one, and didnt really know what to expect. But the bright lights were cool & the neon colors seemed interesting. 

-Wow Himchan, I've never seen a place like this before!

-Eh.. Yeah, we better go in right now, since its getting late... But tomorrow we're going to my place. It has two seperate rooms so it's perfect. 

-Okay. 

 

We went in, and Himchan fixed with our rooms.

-I'm sorry Zelo, he said he only have one left, is it okay to share?

-Yeah sure, I answered, to tired to think it through but it didn't matter.

Himchan finished paying and took the key. We then went up the stairs towards nr. 501. My feet were aching & I wanted to lie down.

-Here we are, Himchan said as he opened the door and walked in. 

The room was small, but contained a hall, a bathroom and a room with one big bed in it. Wait.. one bed?

-H-Himchan.. there's only one bed. Where's the other one?

-Hmm.. I guess it's that kinda hotel.. I think there's only one bed. We can just share.

-N-No way! I don't even know you.. sorta... Zelo said, a little uncertain but still standing by what he thought. - I can just sleep on the floor.

-Ya sure? Himchan was tired too, and didnt really care anymore as long as he could sleep soon. 

-Yeah, that's fine. There's two covers at least, Zelo said and made it comfortably on the floor. They changed, Himchan kindly went to the bathroom to let them both have some privacy. Then they brushed their teeth are were off to bed. 

 

But as soon as Zelo put his head on the pillow on the floor, he regretted it. He tried to turn around, igonre it and counting sheeps, but nothing worked. He kept on hearing these strange noises.

-P-psssst. Pssst! Himchan.. are you awake?

 -Mmm, yeah... Why?

-Do you, by any chance, know what all these sounds come from? This banging, or thumping or whatever, makes it impossible to sleep. What are they doing downstairs. 

-Hah, the question isnt "what" but "who".. Himchan said, halfasleep. 

-What?

-Ah.. nothing. Just sleep here instead, I can't hear a thing from here. 

Zelo considered this troughly, when he heard a lound noise, soundling like a voice of some sort, not screaming but... Zelo didnt know what it was but he didnt want to figure it out either. 

-Okay, I'm comming. But... don't try anything, okay?

-You talking about the kiss? I did it since I thought that could make you remember, sorry. I wont do it again against your will. 

-By the way..- Zelo said as he went into the bed, his nose facing Himchans back. - I was wondering.. Why do you act like this when you are so rich? And as I asked before, you acted so rough when we first met, like you really were on the run, but why? 

-.. Its a little complicated, but to sumarize it: All my life, I've done why my parents told me. But that was slowly turning me into a robot. I didn't even realize, but life lost its meaning. My parents are nice, but very strict and they didn't realize either. They thought they did what was best for me. But then, I became depressed, and couldn't eat or sleep. The doctor said that I should go to school, instead of being homeschooled. My parents disagreed, since they thought it was to dangerous. They thought that about everything. 

- And then, what changed you? Was it school? I said, mostly shocked if it turned out to be school that cured him.

- Pfft, Himchan said and turned around, facing me. - It wasn't school, more like who were in it. I could only enter school if people didn't know who I was, and where I came from. They thought an elite school would be bad, since then people knew I was rich and would easily figure out where I come from. So they found a smaller school, which they bought and could control. They checked staff and such, but they couldn't control the kids who went there. Luckily, cause that's how I met you Zelo. You changed me. I became happy again. Like Zen, I was always happy when I was with you. 

- B-but that don't explain why you act so muh like a gangster. Zelo said and blushed. Wait.. Was that also because of me? 

- No, that I did on my own. I.. I'll tell you tomorrow Junhong. Lets sleep.

The usage of Zelos real name again made him quiet. It just felt.. Right, to be called that now. Before when his parents called, he always felt it sounded wrong and that was also a reason to why he changed it to Zelo. But now, it felt right.

 

Soon they were both asleep.