Why so serious?

Saving?

We went to the usual hangout spot, the mall. It wasn't too crowded this time of day. I didn't want to be a too huge pain the the for Yongguk who obviously wasn't too keen on having me there, but he handeled the situation pretty great. I got to know him better and I saw that he was sincere about my friend Jongup which made me accept him almost instantly. 

-Hey Yongguk, I said as we sat down at a café to chill. 

-Yeah, he answered as he forced himself to look at me instead of Jongup. 

I rolled my eyes but continued. 
-Since Jongup is my best friend I tell him everything.. I began and he nodded whilst Jongup intently listened as well. And I mean everything, even things I can barely admit to myself I can tell Jongup. So..  stuff has been going on in my family and such, and I was just wondering if...

-...If I could be a nice boyfriend and out? He continued.

I looked up at him, and when I noticed him smiling I let out a breath I didn't even know I held and I felt myself relax a bit more. 

-Yeah.. kinda. You seem very trustworthy but there are stuff I just don't want sperad out too much.

-Is that okay with you? Jongup asked Yongguk. 

-Yes it's fine, I totally get it. But if its a matter concerning you, I would rather you told me okay? 

-Of course! Jongup said and smiled. I realized that was my cue and stood up. 

-Well, I better go now but Jongup can we meet up later? 

-Yeah 'course, I'll call you soon okay?

-Okay, see you later. They were almost instantly in their own world and I decided to go home. This was a perfect opportunity for me to do some spying.