The next day

Saving?

Zelo rolled out of bed. He wasn't feeling so well and decided to go take a shower. As he did, his mind started to wander. Who was that man yesterday? And why did he get the feeling he had known Zelo?

-flashback-
The older ones lips touched his throat and began to go lower, to his collarbone. As he reached it he started to bible and in the fragile skin. That was enough for Zelo to wake up and punch the guy of him.

Then Zelo ran, and didn't stop until he got home. He was breathing heavily and everything was slightly spinning. He got to his room and fell on his bed. He remembered he was feeling unwell earlier, and it now started to come back. He groaned as he remember he didn't even take off his shoes. Exhausted from the run he soon fell asleep on top of the bed.

He had never been a good runner, and now when he didnt feel well, the exercise was to much. 

 

-End of flashback-

Zelo stepped out of the shower and put on his clothes; boxers, a T-shirt and some sweatpants. He went down to the kitchen and sat on a chair, trying to think of something he could eat. He was alone, both of his parents were working and would do that until late.

When he decided he was feeling to sick to eat he took an headache pill and went to the living room. There he got his second shock in two days.

The guy from yesterday was sitting on the couch, casually watching some Tv. But it was Zelos couch. And Zelos Tv. And Zelos friggin house! He was to blinded with range to even consider the man as a dangurous man who just snuck in his house. He stomped over in front of the Tv...