Reunite

Saving?

As I walked to school I felt strangely empty. Did I.. did I miss Himchan? I couldn't stop thinking about him. Wondering if he was okay, if everything was going well. But pictured of a smiling Himchan popped up as well in my head. I tried to chake them away but sometimes they just wouldn't budge. 

"Hey Zelo!" Someone yelled and I stopped and turned around. There was Jongup running towards me.
"Dh-damnhh. You're really.. fast with that.. skateboard." He said between breathings. 

"Oh sorry. I didn't notice you. What's up?" I said and smiled. It felt like I just talked to him yesterday again. 

"You..! don't you dare smile at me again. Don't you know how worried I was? I even tried going to your place but no one was there! And you didn't contact me once! Were you really sick? You should have contacted me ya'now. And also answered me when I tried to knock at your window..."

"Yah! That window is on the second floor... you didn't climb did you?!"

"Well I was friggin scared you got kidnapped! What the heck happened then? Why didn't you contact me? Don't avoid the topic Zelo, I know you. Do.. you not trust me any longer?"

"Wait..slow down Jongup. First, of course I trust you. Things have been complicated and I didnt even have time to call.. I'm sorry. Telling you that I was sick is not enough right?"

"Yeah, I can't believe that it's that simple. I couldn't reach your window, but when I fell I'm pretty sure that you would've heard it even if you were asleep."

"Y-you fell." I said and looked at him a bit closer. He had scratches on his arms and even two or thee in his face. Some were deeper than others. I winced. All this while I didn't think that something like this would happen. I was too caught up in the situation I was in. Of course my best friend would worry.
"I.. I'm sorry Jongup. Really. Does it hurt much?" 

"Ah don't look at me like that, I can barley feel it any longer. Anyways, I know you would've done the same." Thats true, I thought. "But I wont forgive you if you don't tell me where you've been." 

When he saw that I was still looking at his wounds he ruffeled my hair and smiled. "You don't have to be sad about this, because this is what friends does"

"Thanks Jongup, I'll promise I will tell you later. But right now we have school okay?"

"Deal"