I only know love

Saving?

The early morning sun was shining trough the window and blended Himchan as he opened his eyes. He slowly turned around, only to be met with Junhongs inocent sleeping face. He really was to cute, Himchan thought. he then remembered something, that made him feel a but guilty. He had to wake Zelo up and tell him.

-Hey.. Zelo, wake up. Himchan whispered.

-Mmmm, a little more.. just 5 min..

-Yah.. Rise and shine, himchan said and pinched Zelos cheek. 

-Hmmm. Stop it.. Zelo said and slowly opened his eyes. 

 

They laid in bed awhile, both looking up in the ceeling, trying to wake up fully. It was quiet, until Himchan finally spoke up. 

-You should know.. Its not only your parents fault. It's mine too. 

-What do you mean? Zelo asked with furrowed eyebrows. 

-The memory loss you have... I am suspecting that its my parents fault.

-What, why?

-When they saw that I was close to you, they saw you as a threath. They've always wanted to marry me away to another companys son, his name was.. Suho I think.. and the company was exo, although I cant really remember what is stands for.. ah whatever, so my parents wants me to marry that dude. 

-A-a guy?

-You're a guy too, and they saw you as a threath. 

-But why only guys?

-Well, my parents don't really care about the gender, neither do I. 

-Oh, okay... But then, have you cleared everything with your parents?

-Ehh.. not exacty... You asked me why I have been like a ganster yesterday, right? It's so that they wont find me. They've never heard me talking like this, so their ppl wont try to find someone who talks like this. You know in Tv-series when spies asks if they've seen a guy like this and shows a picture? Well, they do about the same, but when they hear it's a kid who talks like a ganster, it'll trow them of track. 

-Aha, thats quite clever. But they'll figure it out eventually..

-Yeah, you're right. But it has worked so far, which is good. So.. are you mad at me?

-Why should I be mad at you?

-Because my parents-

-Then I'll be mad at your parents. You've done nothing wrong. 

-Yeah, but still..

-Nope, I'm not mad at you, don't try to force me. Zelo said and smiled. 

-Thanks. Himchan said and smilled back. Seeing Junhong smile made him happy. So happy he just wanted to hug him.. Before his brain had reacted to that thought he had already hugged Zelo in the bed. 

Zelo reacted fast, eyes widening at first but then pushing Himchan away and setteling himself on top of Himchan, making him unable to run or do it again. 

-I-I'm sorry Zelo, I just. It wasn't intended. 

-E-eh no, you just scared me. Zelo said and got off Himchan. Then he rushed of to the bathroom. Himchan sat up and put his head to the side, trying to understand what had just happened. He had assumed Zelo would punch him, being forgiven like that wasn't like Zelo at all. Even though he was happy not to get punched, he couldn't help but get a little worried. 

 

~In the Bathroom

Zelo let the water flow from the tap, trying to focus ob that sound as he washed his face. He know he could overreact to stuff like that, but it was just a hug, right? Maybe Himchan would hate him now. Luckily he regained conciousness before he hit him, but still.. And why couldn't he hit him by the way? He took a hold of the sink and looked up in the mirror. He was the feisty Zelo. He was famous for being like that. And now he acted like a total Idiot. What was going on?