I like that

Saving?

Himchan was right. This hotellroom was much bigger than the last one. It contained two bedrooms and with each a bathroom followed. Then there was a living room between, with a little minifridge. The old couple came after a few minutes, welcoming Zelo and telling him about the rules. And probably reminding Himchan , who didnt seem to care to much. 

-..So the dinner is served at 6, you need to inform us if you wont eat in. Breakfast from 6 to 8, optional and you got to turn of the lights by 10 at the latest.. they blabbered on. 

-This is the 4th time you repeat all, and I mean all 17 rules. I think we got it now, thanks. 

-If you say so Himchan, the old granny said. But don't whining when the hot water is out after 11, just because you didnt listen. 

-I remember, and can remind him, Zelo said and tried to finish the conversation fast. All that talk for almost an hour made him slightly dizzy. It had been a long day. 

-Okay, you seem trustworthy Zelo, such a good boy. The Granny said. 

-Yeah, but remember to keep your hands to yourself.. the Grandpa muttered. 

Zelo, who couldnt get used to the Grandpas comments, blushed. Himchan on the other hand was bored, and couldnt wait until the old couple left. He liked talking, or teasing them, but right now he was hungry. 

-So.. the clock is almost 5. Better start your awesome cooking now, right Granny?

-What did I tell you about manor boy. I am Grandma at least. 

-You know I wont remember such rules Granny, Himchan said and smiled. -Be glad that Zelo is here to remind me now. 

-Whatever you say young man. Yes, we should go and start cooking, the Grandpa said. 

-Oh, y-your cooking Gramps? Himchan said and his eyes widened slightly. Zelo looked at him confused. 

-Yes of course, I always cook when a new person checks in. 

-..And you wonder why they don't stay long.. Himchan murmured low, to low for the couple to hear. Zelo did thought and had a hard time hiding his smile. -Okay Gramps, I wish you luck. 

-I do not need luck boy, but thank you for your concern. Now, we will go. He said and they both left. 

 

-Puh, Im so bored listening to them.. And just so you know, Gramps cooking is terrible. His tastebuds molded years ago, he always put way to much spices in. The trick is to take a bite, then drink like your life depends on it!

-Hahaha, thanks Himchan I'll remeber that. 

-Good. 

They were sitting on the couch. Resting their heads on the top. Now it was only the two of them left. 

-Are you also tired hyung?

-Very.. Himchan said and yawned. Mind resting here for a bit?

-...Not really, lest rest.. Zelo said and closed his eyes. Soon they both fell asleep.

 

 

 

A faint knock was heard. Slowly I opened my eyes, only to find myslef looking at a neck. It was very comfortable and warm in the room. Not hot, just a nice fuzzy warm kinda feeling. When I realized whose neck I was nuzzling into, my eyes became big. But I couldnt move. Not that I dont wanted, but my body wouldn't move. I tried turning around, only to find I was locked by Himchans arms. He was holding me in a tight grasp as we laid in the couch, with me breathing into his neck.

When I tried to move again he moved his hands, which happened to be placed on my back. Inside my shirt. I felt his flingers swiftly tracing my spine, going lower, and I shrugged at the werid feeling. 

-Himc-mhn, wakn ump.. I tried to wake him, but my words became muffled against his shoulder. I tried to shake him, but taht only caused his hands to go even lower, grabbing my . I squealed. Then I remembered, I'm not meek little Junhong, I'm feisty Zelo for Gods sake, as I struggled to get my hands up, placing them on his chest. And without a second thought, I pushed. Even if he was sleeping, I was mad. Maybe I should've had that second thought before though. His hands were still on my , and when he was pushed back, I kinda followed. Which wasnt really a part of the plan. 

Tumbling onto the floor, I somehow managed to get placed on top of him. That was the moment the old couple chose to barge into the room. With Zelo on tom of himchan, his hands once again placed on his chest, and Himchan newly woken rubbing his eyes, this did not look too good. 

-Kids these days, the Grandpa said shaking his head. -Telling me one thing, then doing another thing only hours after. I'm not even that surprised.

-N-n-no, this is a m-misunderstanding. I-I.. We fell and-

-So so, we will be going now, finish whatever you were doing, the grandma said. 

-But don't expect any dinner tonight, Gramps said as he looked grumphy. Just a tad more than usual. 

-Y-yes of course. B-but...

-No excuses young boy, we will not judge. Bye then, the Grandma said as she dragged her husband out and they both dissappeared. 

-So..what just happened Zelo?

-I..I'm not sure, I.. We... Zelo answered, to shocked to complete his sentence. 

-I do know one thing though. We managed to skip the deadly dinner, Himchan said and smirked. I like that.