Action

Saving?

Silence filled the room. Here we were, me on top of Himchan, on the ground in the middle of the living room. 

-S-sorry... I said. I was about to go off him when he captured my wrist, holding me down. 

-Mind telling me what's going on? He said with a smirk as he raised one eyebrow. 

I remebered what happened seconds before, and the reason I pushed him.

-Yah, i-it was your fault!

-Mine?

-Well yeah, it was you who..

-Who did what Zelo? Himchan said as he rasied himself to a sitting position. While I was still on top of him. Which made me sit in his lap. 

-Hey, let me go! I said and tried once again to stand up, but Himchan held me in his grip. 

-Tell me Zelo, how's what happened my fault?

-B-because.. you said you wouldn't do anything yet you touched me! Whoops. I wasn't suppoed to tell him everything, it just kinda slipped out. 

-I did?

-Yeah, so can you let me go? I told you.. I said as I struggeled against his hold, unwillingly wiggling my a lot.

-H-hey! Zelo, b-be still I...Ahhh.

-I'm sorry hyung, what happened?

-N-nothing. Just stop moving Zelo.

I smirked and when he noticed he became slightly paler. 

-N-no, Junhong.. dont', really, cause I-

I started to wiggle again, since he seemed not to like it. His head fell and I knew I succeeded. In victory I continued just to-

-I SAID STOP! Himchan said and pushed me down to the ground, catching me completely off guard. 

-Himchan, I was just jokin-

Then he kissed me. HOLY CRAP he was kissing me. Again. WHAT WAS HAPPENING?

I opened my eyes, which for some reason had closed, and struggled to get free. 

He slwoly opened his eyes too and lifted himself up, so that our lips were barle touching.

-I tried to warn you.. Ugh.. you shouldn't tease. I've tried to hold myself back. Next time I don't know when I can stop. 

As he said those words I felt something hard against my thigh. Then he quickly came on his feet, going to his bedroom. 

-Try to go to sleep soon, we have a lot to do tomorrow. 

And then I was alone. Laying on the gound, in the middle of the living room.