Feelings

Saving?

After practically throwing Baekhyun of off me I was slightly lost. The innocent kid I saw minutes ago was gone, and left was... I didn't even know. Of course he didn't look bad or anything, and it was hard to take my eyes of him. But I had to. I wanted to. 

"B-Baekhyun.. I'm really sorry. Really. But I can't do this."

"Yeah. I guess I understood that when you had your speech before. But I had to at least try.." He said while cuddling into a pillow and looking down on his hands. 
"Truth to be told, I wasn't the one supposed to be your fiancé, it was my hyung Lay. But I made them change. I'm sorry, if you're that unhappy about me I guess I can tell my parents to change back."

"Ah, no that's not it at all, don't change to someone else! I'm sorry Baekhyun. You are an amazing guy but.." I tried to explain. 

"Oh so is it because I'm a guy?"

Yes, that's the perfect solution!

"Yeah.. I'm only interested in girls. I'm sorry."

"In that case, I do have a sister.." Baekhyun continued. 

Damn!

"Okay sorry, that was a lie. The truth, for real this time, is that I have someone I like. Okay? I really am sorry if I hurt you but I just can't..."

"Aha... That person seems really special, that you must go through all this trouble." Baekhyun said thoughtfully. 

You have no idea which trouble we are really in Baekie. 

"Yeah."

"I.. I think I can understand. I will talk to my parents to call this off"

"Thanks. I appreciate it." I said. 

"But I do have one condition. Or two really depending on what your answer is t the next question."

"Okay seems fair."

"The question first, have you confessed?"

"Confessed? Oh." I said as I felt my cheecks heat up. "Not really.. How about your conditions?"

"Okay, so first off I wanna meet the guy before you confess to him. And you will have to help me once when I find a new crush. Deal?"

"Okay that's a deal."

"Good. And by the way, thanks hyung. For being honest with me. I like it."

"Hahah I should be the one thanking. Thank you Baekhyun"

After we finished our little chat we went down to our parents. Baekhyun talked to them while I talked and convinced my parents, and everything seemed to go well the rest of that evening. I also told them about how I was ready to fully dedicate myself to the company and they seemed happy.