Past meets present

Saving?

They were kissing on Zelos bed. Himchan and Zelo were kissing on his freaking bed, where his stuffed animals were still in his room!

But Zelo wasn't called the feisty freak at his old school for nothing. He pushed Himchan away from him as he breathed hard.

-The hell?! What the hell are you doing? Zelo screamed.

-Ow, Himchan said as he rubbed his elbow that got sore as he fell to the bed.
Aish, why can't you still not remember? What have I missed? It's gotta be something...

-Remember what?! You must have mixed me up with someone else. Just go home and think about it..

-Didn't I tell ya that I have nowhere else to go? I'm not joking. I've finally escaped and you can't remember... What am I'm s'posed to do now..?

His smile was finally wiped off his face, but Zelo wasnt happy. What was he supposed to do with the guy? He couldn't throw him out, or could he? He didn't know what to do. Was this some sick joke?

-What do you want from me? I, I cant understand this! Zelo almost screamed as he ruffled up his hair in pure fustration. He was confused and simply lost.

-I want.. what I really want from you is that you would remember me. But it seems like that aint happening, s'it? So, please, could you just.. just trust me? I know this is so weird for you, I get it. But please, please trust me.

I just sat there, looking at him as the silence sank over us.

-. He suddently said as he got up from the bed and walked back and forth in the room.
-What have I done. I cant believe that I was so naive. I actually thought that after all these years you'd remember and we could, we could.. Aish, I dont know. I thought that we could run away far away where they wouldnt find us. But, ! I've just messed it up. You've seen me but can't remember me.. They wont think that. Or they'll believe it but still go after you. I thought I could finally fix it but now,  I just made it so much worse..

-Wait.. who are they? and.. who are you?