Back Again

Saving?

Zelo called that place his home. I kinda envied him. Not thinking about his past, I am jealous of him, living so carefree. Just a little. But I know his past, maybe even better than himself, and I know what he has been through, and are going through. With that I suppose I was the luckier one of us. 

I am happy though, that he can call that place his home. Even after he found out, he refferred to that place as his home. It makes me glad, since now I know he is strong enough to handle this. Right now, once again, I was walking down this streets I've known throughout my whole life. I could see my house now, and I stopped. After taking a deep breath I walked the remaining meters until I was at the gates. No one was out at the moment, so I called. 

>Buzz!<

>Hello, who am I speaking with?<

"It's me, would you open the gates for me?" I answered the voice. 

>Ma-M.. Master! Well yes of course just wait a second I'll send out the guards and then we shall prepare dinner are you hungry oh you should be now the guards are on their way please wait a few seconds more-

"Yes yes, thanks Grethel" I hadn't noticed who I spoke to first but after hearing all that rambling I was sure. It was Grethel, head of the maids. 

Just like she'd said, guards rushed out only seconds after I finished our little conversation. 

"Welcome home Master!" Everyone said and bowed as the gates were opened and I stepped in. I wish I could say this behavior surprised me, but it reaally didn't. This was how I had grown up. Don't assume I'm complaining, although maybe I am, a little. Of course kids thought it was cool, when I was finally able to bring friends over (which did not occur many times). But then kids started teasing me, saying I was too much of a fancy wiseass. Maybe it was because I was acustommed to this when they've never seen anything like it before in their lives (still not bragging). But it made me lonley. Junhong was one of the few who I managed to bring home and I wish I could say he was different but he acted the exact same way as the rest. But he never teased me for it later, and the next time he came he greeted all the guards which made me laugh. Thinking back on those memories made me smile. 

"Gerald, could you inform my parents that I would like to talk to them? I assume Grethel must've told them I am home by now"

"Of course Master" The butler said, he had rushed out along witht the guards to greet me since I've been away for awhile I suppose. It made me a little happy, I liked Gerald and he was somewhat of an uncle to me. 

 

 

I walked up to my room to drop mine and Zelo's stuff off, and took a shower. I acctually liked the new color of my hair, and so did Zelo about his. And in his case it could easily be explained by accusing "the kidnappers". I wondered how my parents would react and then how they would greet me. As the son they've been missing or perhaps like a glutton not knowing his place? My parents are nice but very distant, so it was hard guessing.