Our Game

Saving?

I am running. Past the post-office and the shop, crossing the rode and heading.. I dont know, anywhere? I'm not a fast runner but my legs are long which was to my advantage. It was painful to breath but I had to keep running, I couldnt stop. The only way was foward. If I stopped the reality would hit me, and I didnt want that. I wanted away. All this was a lie. But no, it couldnt possibly.. no this is life. I heard his words echo in my head, "this story will change life as you know it". I didnt know it would be like this. It wasnt true. He was just a mere guy, prabably a lunatic who liked to mess with peoples lifes. I kept running, the sweat rinning down my back  but I stubbornly kept stumbling forward. I should have paid more attention to schools P.E practice, or done some sport because I was now completly out of breath and as I slowed down I put my hands on my knees and beathed. Deep and hard, in and out the air transported to and from my lungs as express-speed. 

-Zelo!

Oh no. The voice broke through my breathing-trance, and I started to run again. My body screamed for air again in no time and I was close to fall several times when I lost balance or when my eyes out for some seconds. But I kept on running, forward, forward. A voice in my head, probably my lungs if they could talk, told me to stop, but my brain couldnt comprehend and told my body to keep on going. I was dizzy and my legs hurt, but I just couldnt give up. I noticed how I slowed down, but I didnt stop. I kept on going, I-

>CRASH!<

-Oufffff! It was the only noise that came out of me as I fell to the ground and rolled around, with something heavy on top of me. 

-You- "huff huff" you know, we cant keep doing this. Himchan said, out of breath. He was talking about our first meeting. 

-G..get off "Cough cough, hah" I, breathe.. cant..

-Sorry. He said as he raised himself so he was on his knees over my belly. I was lying on my back, trying to breathe again. But he wouldn't go off.

We waited a moment, to catch our breaths. As soon as his and my breathing had calmed down, he sat himself on top of my stomach. 

-Y-yah, do- don't do that.. I squirmed as I felt his on my belly. 

-Why not? What about here then? He said questionly and moved back. His rubbing my belly and as it went lower, rubbing-

-Nonono, tha- thats worse. Get o-off. 

-I cant do that Zelo, I cant risk you running away again. 

 

 

 

~Before~

We went out and Himchan started talking. It was a long story but he was patient and told everything from the beginning, so that I would understand. 

-So.. I am Himchan. I'm 2 years older than you, which makes me 21 now. When we were little, we used to play together a lot, until my 10th birthday.. When you disappeared. 

-Wh-what?

-Yes. There are two reasons, which just one alone is enough to make one crazy.. but together, they make up the situation we are in right now. First. My family is very rich and powerful. I am.. kinda.. like y'know..

-Idont, I'm sorry Im not a mindreader. Care to tell?

-I'm a chaebol! 

-....

-S-say something. 

-...What?

Himchans cheek was pink and he looked down.

-Y-hah-you haha you are a- hahaa- ahaha- a ch-chaebol? Zelo tried to keep his laugh in as he finished his sentence.

-Yeah..

-BWHAHAHAHHAHA! Hah, hah, hahahahha!

-You, stop it!

-Why, are you going it sentence me to hahah to death if I dont stoppppffh laughing hahaha!

-No but why are you laughing?

-Because! Of you, me, the situation and the fact that you claim to be a rich mans kid. Have you looked in the mirror? hahhaha!

-Hey, waddya mean? Himchan started to get pissed. 

-Wa- haha - wait just a minute. I said, and he paiently waited for me to finish laughing. 

-First, you act like you are some sort of criminal on the run, who happens to need my help, like I was the key to some biiiig secret. And after acting like such a ganster, just listen to how you talk, you claim to be an elite? 

-Yes. 

-...I dont understand. His starighforward answer had made me hesitant. 

-Okay, so first of all Im not finished with the story. But I guess I should explain myself before we continue. Yes, Im a chaebol. The fact that it does not seem like I would be a chaebol is acctully a good thing, since that was the whole idea. Of course my parents didnt like me being like this, but that way I can be in public, like ordinary people, instead of sitting at some dinner eating fancy food or winking at people from some expensive car. My parents are very very rich, and the company we own is very powerful. And since many people want the power, like..

Himchan suddenly ganced at me, like to see my reaction

-.. like your "parents", he said with quotation marks, which made me frown, it is better if people dont know I'm a chaebol, before the time is here ya'know?

-So.. you're a chaebol, who have to act like a ordinary person to live a normal life, for the time being..

-Exactly! 

-But what does that have to do with me, and my parents? I said, my eyebrows crossed. 

-This is where it first gets complicated. So, I'm a chaebol. And we played when we were kids. And those people that have raised you have been with you since you were young, but.. they're not your parents. Himchan carefully watched my expression now. 

-What are you talking about? Of course they are. 

- Zelo, you can tell me otherwise later, if you still wanna go with that, but please hear me out to the end before you start to question things. What I'm about to say might change your mind, or it sounds like gibberish, but just listen for now, okay?

-O-okay.. The seriousness in his eyes told me that this was important. But...

-No buts, not yet. You remember that I said many people want the power of the company?

I nodded. 

-Well, there are many people who want it, but some more than others. There is one organization completly obsessed with it though, and they have tried several times to take over. But for the company's sake, we have defended our right and always succeeded. Therefore they started to try other ways, not just using force. Nowadays people do not care what one person has, so it doesnt matter if its a guy or a girl that I would marry. So they came up with an idea of using someone to seduce the next heir -me- and in that way take the power. At that time I was only a kid and already I lived in Korea, since we have distant relatives that would keep me safe here. And the bodyguards are amazing. Anyways, the plan of seducing me was actually quite smart, since people don't usually suspect kids, especially boys. 

-W-wait.. so, I tried to seduce you?? 

-Yeah. But you didnt know this yourself. Zelo.. I believe you were kidnapped. I am not to sure if you were living at a orphanage or a normal family, but I am currently trying to figure that out. Its a little hard right now since I cant be found out, but-

-Wait! I-you- kidnapped? Okay, so say that I was kidnapped! but.. why me?

-Dont you see Zelo? You are perfect. You are cute and lively, you have blonde hair and easily befriend people. One easily become close to you. Just being near you makes people happy. 

-But my parents said that I shouldnt be too close wth people, and never smile to much since peolpe could always hurt me. 

Himchan suddently hugged me. 

-You dont get it? they only told you that so you wouldnt get close with people, they wanted to control you so that you could be an asset to them. To other people they will seem nice and carefree, but that is just so that people wont suspect anything. But you dont have to be too sad about your parents. They do work for an evil oranization, but that is also it- that is their job. Raising you, being nice to you and keeping an eye on you is all their job. 

-Y-yah, I get it, let me go. And continue the story. 

We started walking along the road again and Himchan continued. 

-Actually, can I call you Junhong instead? I didnt want to freak you out from the start, but it was a shock to me before I met you that you had changed name. If they changed your name it would be nicer to have your real name back right?

-No, actuallly I did.. It was acually to the memory of a close friend of mine, he was named Zen and when he.. I simply decided to be called Zelo instead. 

-Zen.. wait. You can be talking about.. Is Zen the sick boy who always stayed at a hospital?

-You.. you know who that is? Di-did any of this happens to do anything, anything at all with.. with Zen? I whispered. My breath was shaky as I didnt know how much more I wanted to hear. But I needed to hear it. 

-My family had nothing to do with that.. but, yes. What I am about to tell you now does have to do with that boy. 

-No.. I whispered as I stopped walking. 

-Junho- Zelo.. just listen carefully, and whatever you do, remain calm and dont go anywhere. You need to stay here, okay?

I nodded, but the buzz in my ears made it hard to concentate on how to stand without falling, and even harder to focus and do what he said. 

-Zen.. the organization wanted you so seduce me, and if you liked someone else, that could ruin everything they have been trying to achieve. When you started spending so much time with Zen, 

-HOW DO YOU KNOW ALL THIS? I screamed, looking straight forward, not facing him. 

-We have been trying to infiltrate the organization for decades Zelo, and we do know some things, although it is very difficult to get info and it is usually out-dated.. I have some spies on a mission just on things on you too..

-Then, couldn't you have saved him? you could have done it, right? You even have an army! You could have saved him! Zen..

-As I said the info was usually out-dated, or incorrect. It was hard to know what was real and not and when we found Zen's file.. it was already to late..They wanted you as an asset Zelo, and if you were with Zen you would have been useless. 

-NO... NO! Dont tell me it was because of me...stop it.. STOP!

 

Then I ran. again.