That dress .

When I started to fall for you ...

"You look pretty ."

 

Mr and Mrs Lee went to picked you and Yu Jin up and you all arrived at a Bridal Shop . You were fasinated by those type of wedding dresses which were right in front of your eyes .

"U-unnie ... do you have enough money for one ?" Yu Jin asked .

"I-i ..." You didn't know what to say by then , someone interupted you . 

"My mum will pay it . No worries ." Chunji smiled . L.Joe then looked at you with those pair of sharp eyes .

"I-i need the ladies ..." You excused yourself as you walked to the ladies .

Just then , someone grabbed your wrist , making you squealed .

"You have to pay that dress , no matter what . I said that you can't tak any advantage right ?" That voice struck you . L.Joe .

"I know what am i doing ! Why can't you speak to me in a proper tone ? A senior ? So what ? Doesn't mean you have the right to talk to me like that ." You jerked his hand off your wrist and snapped .

"As you wish . But don't cross the line . I'll show NO mercy if you do so ." L.Joe threatened you and walked away proudly .

You were burning inside , thinking why should your fiancee be like that ! 

 

"Oh right , where's Yu Min ?" You heard Mrs Lee spoke when you were came out from the ladies .

"Here , mum !" You beamed and walked towards her .

"Ahh , cute ! keke !" Mrs Lee laughed and passed you a wedding dress .

"What ?!" You looked at the dress with your mouth gaping open .

"You don't like it ?" Mrs Lee asked .

"A-ah , n-no but-" You said .

"Just wear it ." L.Joe took the dress and walked towards the fitting room and waited for you .

"Go , go on . L.Joe chose that for you ." Mr Lee smiled .

"I think it might have shocked her that she's actually wearing a wedding dress so soon . She's 19 only ." Mrs Lee shook her head and smiled .

 

You quickly followed L.Joe and saw him waiting outside the fitting room .

"Alright , you can go back now ." You took the dress from his hand .

"You listen up . You better be careful with this dress . It cost 5,372,934.67 won . You're gonna pay me that amount of money . I don't care whether you're paying it by instalment or not , I don't care if you work like a bull to get that amount of money . I want it in MY hands in the end . " He whispered to your ears . Your eyes slowly widen to how expensive is the dress .

"I-i" You mumbled but he continued , "Try tearing it . And you're gonna pay me double ." 

Then he sat down on the sofa , waiting for you . So that his parents won't suspect anything .

 

You frowned and went into the room .

"5,372,934.67 won ?! I don't even have that amount of money in my bank ! How to pay him back ?!" You cried .

"Miss , do you need help , zipping it up ?" A lady walked towards you and helped you zipped the zipper behind you , up . You looked into the mirror and saw your clevage almost dropping out . It's so obvious . You kept trying to pull the dress up to cover it but the lady stopped you . 

"Oh no ... Miss , you can't do this . This is the outcome of the look . You look really pretty . Girls with clevage shown when wearing this dress is the best . Don't avoid it ." The lady said and you were embarrassed . You hardly been to a wedding dinner , seeing how ladies wear gowns .

"Groom outside , are you ready ? Your Bride is ready ." The person said . You choked when she said 'bride' . Somehow you find it ridiculous .

"Ne ." You heard a straight answer from L.Joe .

Then , the curtains opened and there , you saw L.Joe standing in front of you .

*She has a good figure though . But too bad , isn't my type .* L.Joe shrugged off the image of you in his mind and started to talk .

OMONA ... It feels like you're in lo-

"Okay , take this will do ." L.Joe cut your thoughts and walked off .

"Your husband's cool ." The lady said .

"Thanks ." You whispered and walked down the stairs with that heavy wedding dress .

Why do you have to get married ? And if so , why does the groom need to be him ? Why is the wedding dress so heavy and so expensive ! You thought as you wore the dress to find Mr and Mrs Lee .

"AIGOOO ! IT'S AMAZING !" Mrs Lee screamed in delight and the rest looked at you as you came out .

Your cheeks were burning .

"Noona , you're beautiful ..." Chun Ji stood beside you . 

"T-thanks . You look charming in that suit too ." You praised him and made him flushed .

"How's it , hun' ?" Mrs Lee asked Mr Lee .

"Amazing ... You're like a goddess . You have a good and slim figure too ." Mr Lee praised you and made you blushed again .

"Indeed . My son's taste is very good ." Mrs Lee said . 

"Woaaaahhh ! PRETTY !" Yu Jin and Sohyun rushed to you . They just came out from the fitting room and was wearing onto the bridesmaid dress . They look really cute .

"Unnie ! You're totally something ! Gosh , umma , you see ! She's like a goddess right ?! Woah , i must be like her when i grow up ." Sohyun shouted happily .

Everyone's showering you with praises that you were so embarrassed to speak anything .

"How is it , son ? I found your girl isn't it ?" Mrs Lee asked L.Joe , who's sitting aside , using his phone . 

"Yes , you look pretty , Yu Min ." L.Joe stood up and said . He was smiling . That smile struck you . You totally melted inside . He wore the tuxedo which suits him a lot too . You thought you heard wrongly but no , he really said that  !

*No no no , Park Yu Min , you both are acting ! Don't fall for it ! Never !* You mind-facepalmed yourself .

"Thanks ." You smiled back .

"Are we going for lunch ?" Sohyun asked .

"Yes , soon , hun' ..." Mrs Lee put Sohyun on her lap .

Soon , you stood there and it's getting more uncomfortable . The heels were so high that your feet are going crack soon .

"S-so , can i change it out now ?" You requested .

"Yes , honey ." Mrs Lee said and the lady who assist you just now , escorted you to the fitting room to change it out .


 

Then , it's lunch time . You all went to a restaurant and beside it was the kids playground where Sohyun and Yu Jin were excited for . Chun Ji then excused himself to go back home since he had project to do with his friends .

"Are you tired , Yu Min ?" Mrs Lee asked .

"Nope ." You smiled .

"Oppa , unnie , let's go and play the playground !" Sohyun pulled you and L.Joe together and dragged you both to the playground .

"Okay , i'm gonna catch you now !" You shouted as Sohyun and Yu Jin ran away from you .

"Run !!" Yu Jin screamed and hid behind L.Joe . 

"Yah !" L.Joe frowned and looked at Yu Jin . Yu Jin looked at L.Joe , frightened .

"Yah , what are you doing ?" You heard L.Joe's scream and ran to Yu Jin .

"Nothing ... i accidentally knocked into Oppa ." Yu Jin lied .

*Smart girl ...* L.Joe smirked and sat down .

 

After a whole day of eating , trying on clothes , buying things and preparation for the wedding , you all were worn out . You leaned back on the car and closed your eyes . Little did you know , you head shifted down and landed on L.Joe's shoulders , comfortably . You moved a little but didn't know anything . Neither do L.Joe know it too . 

"Hun' , look at them ..." Mrs Lee chuckled and took her phone out to snap a shot . 

"Such a lovely couple made ~" Mr Lee laughed .

"They're cute too ." Mrs Lee pointed to Sohyun and Yu Jin . Yu Jin was lying on Sohyun's lap and Sohyun was leaning on the car door .

Soon , you reached home . L.Joe was told to carry to up to your bedroom .

*I thought I was carrying a feather == What the hell does this girl here eat ?* L.Joe thought .

He greeted your parents and went up to your bedroom .

"Yah , i hate you .........." You mumbled unknowingly .

"Shut up , i hate you too ." L.Joe retorted and threw you on the bed and left . 

"Bye , Oppa ..." Yu Jin entered your room .

L.Joe nodded his head and went off .

"Lee Byung Hun ....... i ........." 


=== HELLO ! :D Enjoyed this chapter ? :) Hope you love those L.Joe x You moment ^^ Don't hate L.Joe anymore okay ! I'll tell L.Joe not to hate you too . :P 

 (i don't own this)

He told me that he'll consider first .... So ... i'll tell you soon . :) Please wait patiently ^^ 

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT <3 ===