Everything went back to normal again .

When I started to fall for you ...

Let's clear everything up and start afresh . 

 

Listen to this while reading ^___^ ... Falling For You - Colbie Caillat 

 

"Lee Byung Hun , please step out of the house ." L.Joe stepped into his house but was stopped by Mrs Lee . 

 

"Eomma ..." L.Joe called out .

"Don't call me unless you bring YuMin here ." Mrs Lee said with an unpleasant face .

"Eomma-" 

"What did I said ?" 

"Aish ! We had a quarrel ! She doesn't want to listen to me !" L.Joe complaint .

"Boy , you first have to understand , when a girl's angry , whatever you said , she won't listen . Because she's hurt . Second , give in to her . She'll slowly find out that she's in a wrong too . So , i'll now ask the chauffeur to drive YuMin here . You'll follow . I want to see 2 people back here . Understand ?" Mrs Lee said slowly .

"B-but-"

"No buts ." Mrs Lee pointed out to of the house and L.Joe sighed and went into the car .

 

L.Joe opened the door and saw you chopping on vegetables . It's the first time he's seeing you so serious . 

"Ahem-" 

He cleared his throat causing you to got a shock because you didn't know that he was home . 

"Ah !" You cried as the knife cut your finger .

"Y-yah , what happened ?" L.Joe heard you and went to the kitchen .

He saw you washing your finger and came to help you . He took the first aid kit and put a plaster on your finger . 

"T-thanks ." You said coldly and softly , returning back to cook .

"Go home with me . Mom's want you to be there ." L.Joe stopped you and dragged you out of the house .

"Why ?" You forced your hand away from L.Joe's and looked at him . 

*Now what i think of you is : scary .*

"Mom wants you to be back !" He yelled at you again .

You got scared and went back in to change and went out again . Without hesitation , he pulled you off , soon after you locked the door .

"Stop pulling me ! I have legs to walk my own and i don't need yours !" You jerked his hand away and walked quickly .

 

"Good evening , Mr and Mrs Lee ." You were greeted by the driver .

"Don't call me that . I'm Miss Park ." You snapped and leaned back .

After a few minutes , you both reached Mrs Lee's house .

"Eomma ~" You called out sweetly as you went into the house .

"Oh , my sweetie is here huh ~" Mrs Lee stood up and hugged you .

"Aigoo , why are you looking so tired ? Look at that puffy swollen eyes ? Did you cried ?!" Mrs Lee slowly got to the point .

You bit your lips and looked at L.Joe then at Mrs Lee .

"A-ani ..." You lied .

"Omo , what happened to your finger too ? You cut yourself ?" Mrs Lee added .

"Y-yeah ... i was cooking and L.Joe came back so i was shocked and cut myself . It's a small one , it's alright ." You smiled .

"Aigoo , poor thing ." Mrs Lee patted your back .

Then Mrs Lee glared at L.Joe .

"Eomma ...-" L.Joe called out .

"Lee Byung Hun , how did you take care of your wife ? Firstly , you didn't came back with her . Secondly , you don't even know where she went . Thirdly , you didn't even bother to call her . You call yourself a husband ?" Mrs Lee said calmly .

L.Joe rolled his eyes when Mrs Lee started talking about it again .

"Eomma , relax , sit down and talk ." You calmed Mrs Lee down .

"I want you both to apologise to each other . I don't care who started first and i don't care what had happened . You both are a couple , you know . You should learn to give in to each other . Okay , do it now ." Mrs Lee ordered .

"S-s-sorry , YuMin ." L.Joe said in a monotone voice .

"Are you a robot ? Even robots talk better !" Mrs Lee snapped .

"I'm sorry , YuMin-ah ~" He said in a higher pitched voice .

"I'm sorry too ... L.Joe-ssi ..." You started to use formalities .

"Mwo ? YuMin-ah , you should say yeobo or honey or just something sweet . L.Joe , you too . Redo ." Mrs Lee said .

"I'm sorry , y-y-yeobo ..." L.Joe said . You looked at him as your face started to heat up to that word 'Yeobo' . His face blushed too at the use of that word , 'Yeobo' .

"I'm sorry too , y-yeo ..b-bo ..." You stuttered and blushed .

"Aigoo , so cute ! Come , you both must sit together right !" Mrs Lee pulled L.Joe beside you .

You could contain your anxiousness as you were somehow scared of L.Joe .

"Okay , so now you guys patched up ? It's time for you guys to go home . I've left a bowl of spaghetti  in your refrigerator , go home and enjoy ! Bye !" Mrs Lee then pushed you both out of the house .

 

"Aish , eomma can't stop being weird !" L.Joe sighed and looked at you who was silent for so long .

"Let's go home ~" He took your hand and sung .

You were shocked by his actions .

*Is he suffering from bipolar ?* 

 

After you both reached home , you headed into your room to change back your home clothes while L.Joe was heating up the spaghetti . Then someone knocked the door .

"Can I come in ?" L.Joe asked .

"Y-yeah ..." You stuttered and try to get something to do , to avoid awkwardness .

"U-uhm ... YuMin-ah , I'm truly sorry ." L.Joe stopped you from arranging the pillows and cupped your face so that you can look at him .

You smiled nervously and laughed , "i-i'ts okay now right ?... e-erm , c-can you let go now ?" 

"No . I can still sense your insecurity ." He pouted and looked into your eyes .

*Yeah , indeed , mind-reader .*

*I'm sorry , YuMin . I'll tell you everything at the correct timing but now , i can't .*

"N-no , i'm not insecured . J-just let go of me ..." You said .

"Okay ... but you can't reject this okay ?" He pulled you into his arms and hugged you tightly .

*I'll never let you get hurt . Never . You know why ? I think ... i'm falling for you ...*

You both were hugging for some time . You didn't reject him at all . You don't know why , but you like it . You felt warmth and security . 

"Ting !" The oven called out for L.Joe as the spaghetti is done .

"A-ah , the spaghetti is done ... Go and get it or else we'll have no dinner ." You broke the hug and told L.Joe .

"Ne , babo ~" He pinched your nose and went down .

You arranged the pillows and went down to have your late dinner with L.Joe . And things eventually went back to normal (?)


=== HAALUU ^__^ Hope you enjoyed this chapter and look forward to the next ! ^^

Like the new poster ? xD

Oh and , any EXO fans here ? :DDD

WOOHOO , EXO's my new bias group !!!

OHMYGOD , their new MV is like epic much , mama ! <3 ^^

Haha , my biases are : LuHan , Baekhyun and Kai xD Anyone wanna share your bias ? And spazzzz too xD

Haha . Okay , anyways , vote for the poll and remember to subscribe , comment and ENJOYYY ~~ ===

Poll : Deadline on April 11 2012 .