Honeymoon @ Phuket -- Thailand ! [Part 1/2]

When I started to fall for you ...

Phuket !

After long hours on the plane , they've finally arrived at Thailand -- Phuket . You were actually enjoying the beautiful scenery there but L.Joe's just sulking . He wanted to go to Singapore but Mrs Lee picked Thailand which made him really angry .

"Can you talk ?" You turned back , seeing L.Joe walking slowly .

L.Joe ignored .

"I rather listen to your nonsense than seeing your sulking face ." You said but he still ignored .

"Fine , you can go Singapore yourself . I'll stay here ." You said , rolling eyes on L.Joe and opened the resort door .

You rummaged through the fridge , finding something to eat but you just found eggs and tomato . Without a word , L.Joe went out , leaving you alone in the resort . You sighed and started cooking . You cracked the egg and started frying it . You opened the cabinet to find plates for it but for some reason , you've got butter fingers -- you dropped the ceramic plate and it landed harshly on the floor and the little pieces cut your foot . That feeling hurts ... obviously .

"What ? No first aid kit ?" You pouted as you limped out of the resort to find any first aid kit from the neighbours .

You saw a door that was slightly opened and you went to knocked on it .

"Excuse me , anybody in there ?" You asked politely and the door opened . Standing in front of you was a tall , young and good-looking guy .

"Yes , do you need help ?" He asked you , while glancing up and down at you .

"E-erm i'm YuMin... i'm just staying next door . I've injured myself while cooking ... perhaps , do you have any first aid ?" You asked .

"Oh , come in , quick . I'll get the first aid . By the way , i'm JaeBeom . Call me JB will do ." He helped you in and you sat on the sofa .

"Oppa , who is it ?" You heard a sweet lady's voice from the washroom .

"Someone living next door .. She injured herself . She's here for first aid !" JB shouted and you saw a tall and pretty lady came out of the washroom .

"Hello , i'm Jiyeon . Call me Rian ." She waved and sat down beside you .

"Come , i'll help you ..." She took the first aid kit from JB and applied the medications on your foot .

"Thank you a lot !" You stood up and bowed .

"Why not have a cup of drink first ?" Rian asked . 

You were about to accept the offer when you heard your name being called .

"Yah , Park YuMin !!" It's L.Joe calling you . You sighed as you thought that you would be scolded by him again .

"I-i'm sorry , i have to go now ... My husband's calling me .." You explained .

"You're married ?!" JB and Rian's face looked shocked .

"Y-yeah ! Sorry , i really have to go now !" You stumbled off .

"She's like younger than us and she's married , wow !" Rian exclaimed .

You walked slowly back to the resort as you saw L.Joe standing at the door , searching for you . You breathe in deeply and walked faster .

"Yah , where did you go ?!" L.Joe shouted at you as he spotted you walking slowly .

You continued with your poker face and didn't want to reply him unless he speaks to you properly . You lightly pushed him away and went back into the kitchen , to clean up the mess .

"Where did- Yah , what happened ?!" He shouted at you as you were bending down to clear the pieces of broken plate away .

He went to you and shoved you aside . You thought you were gonna be yelled at again but L.Joe didn't say anything , instead he bent down and cleared up the mess while you stood aside , thinking how to explain to him about the mess . You turned your head and a piece of paper on the refrigerator caught your eye . 

*WHAT ?! A PLATE COST 60000 won ?!?! Oh , i'm dead ... T.T* You thought as you saw L.Joe had finished cleaning up the mess . He walked towards you . You were so scared to tell him but bent down again . 

"Are you hurt ?" He held your foot up and asked in a soft voice . You can say that it's the first time that he talked to you in that tone , and you're not really used to it .

"I-it's a-alright ..." You lightly took your foot away . 

"E-erm ... t-the plate ...erm ...-" 

He looked at you and went to the sofa and sat down . You think that's weird and thought that he didn't cared about it but as you were about to go up to the room , he said , "you're gonna pay it by yourself ." 

You stopped on the stairs immediately . *WHAT ?! THAT'S FREAKING 60000 won !!! He's SOOOO SELFISH !*

"Heard it ?" He asked .

*I HATE YOU , LEE BYUNG HUN ! WHY ON EARTH ARE YOU EVEN MY HUSBAND !!* 

"YES , MR LEE !" You snorted and stomped up to the room . L.Joe smirked and continued watching his TV programme .

 

After your afternoon nap , you woke up and went down for a cup of water as L.Joe went into the room .

"Aish , my hairband is inside ..." You walked up to the room to get your hairband but as you opened the door , you saw a "disastrous" scene .

"Y-y-yah , why aren't y-you w-w-wearing a-anything !!" You yelled and covered you eyes as you saw a shirtless L.Joe changing .

He was shocked when you barged in but he flashed you a charming smile and teased you , "you'll get used to seeing this ... don't need to worry ..." 

"Y-you must be crazy !" You went out of the room and slammed the door shut , waiting impatiently outside the room for LJoe to get changed and come out .

He came out from the room and you quickly went in . 

"Yah , be ready in 5 minutes ... We'll go to the beach ..." You heard him saying .

You nodded even though he could see you . Then , the image of  L.Joe being , flashed through your mind . You felt like screaming it out . You hit your head and rolled yourself on the bed .


 Teaser for next chapter ~~

Teaser 1 ~~

"Don't tell me that you're jealous ?!" L.Joe asked .

"Who's jealous , for goodness sake !" You retorted unwillingly .

"Cheh ... as i've said , don't fall for me , girl ~" L.Joe teased you again as he leaned closer to your face .

 


=== HEEEEHHHOOOO READERS <3

Omg , sorry for not updating for sucha long time T.T SO SORRY !!

I have no particular reason because i'm not in a writing mode as i've said , 2 chapters are gone and i need to think about the chapter again ==

So sorry for taking so long to update ! But hoped you enjoyed it !

AND ... SUBSCRIBE , COMMENT AND ENJOOOY ~~ <3 ===