Nightmare

When I started to fall for you ...

I am back .

 

You were still in the hospital , while L.Joe was resting on the chair beside you . 

"S-soeun-ah , a-aahh !" 

"O-oppa , you're so tasty ? Hehehe ~" 

"Action speaks louder than words ! So explanation isn't worth it !"

"Making out with your cousin is a very suave thing huh !"

"This marriage shouldn't have exist .... Let's divorce . Just pretend the days we don't know each other ..." 

"No ! Please ... i beg you ! Please don't leave me !" 

You couldn't sleep all night . In fact , you're awake but there were many things rushing through your mind . 

"Here , oppa , this is for you . I made that in Canada ." Soeun took out a orange handphone pouch with 'L.Joe ♥ YuMin' on it .

The words 'L.Joe ♥ YuMin' struck you . *S-so , L.Joe-ssi i-is really m-my husband ? Then what about the d-divorce ? Making out with his cousin ? Who's Soeun ? Wh-why is all these things in my mind ?!* 

You were sweating and Soeun's face kept flashing in your head . 

"L.Joe oppa , is ... MINE ."

"He's MINE ! He's MINE ! You , return L.Joe oppa to me !" 

"Or i'll kill you-"

"Ahhh ! Go away !" You sprang up from the bed and held your head . 

It was hurting a lot .

"What happened ?!" You heard L.Joe's voice beside you but you couldn't say anything . You somehow felt that he's a stranger to you as you still couldn't see anything in the world .

 

- Next day - 

You saw a ray of light , shining . You then opened your eyes and saw a piece of blurry world . You looked around and saw a person wearing a blue shirt , lying beside you , holding onto your hands .

"Jeogi ..." You tapped the person's hand and he immediately woke up .

"Yu Min ? Oh , you're awake ... Good morning ." He sat up and patted your head . You couldn't see his face properly but it seems somehow familiar to you .

"L-L.Joe ? I-I c-can see now ! But it's abit blurry ..." You said .

"RE-REALLY ? WAIT HERE , YU MIN , I'LL GET THE DOCTORS !" L.Joe jumped up from his seat and laughed . He quickly ran out to find the doctors  , "DOCTOR !! MY WIFE CAN SEE NOW !" 

The doctors came into the room and checked on you . 

"Yu Min , the doctors--" L.Joe said happily as he entered but stopped when you weren't in the room .

"Yu Min ? Come out , the doctors are here ~" He washed the negative things that would happen to you away .

He called on called but , there's still no response . He quickly took his phone out and dialled for his mum .

-

 

"Let me go now !" You were being thrown into a van and was brought to somewhere far , you thought .

"Shut up !" The man shouted at you .

"Let me go and i'll keep quiet !" You shouted back without fear .

"Yah , shut up !" Another voice came then you out .

 

Cold air entered your windpipe and you quickly opened your eyes and looked around . It's so cold inside . 

"awake ?" A girl came out , wearing a sunglasses .

"Who are you ? Take that glasses off if you dare !" You shouted .

"Glasses ? Aren't you blind ? Oh no , you faked your blindness so that L.Joe oppa will go back to you ? !" The girl said and gave you a tight slap on your left cheek .

You winced and shouted back , "i-i was blind ! But I woke up today with a blur vision and finally a clear vision now ! Take off your glasses !"

"You sure you want me to take that glasses off ?" She asked and you nodded . Then , she slowly took her glasses off .

You eyes widened in fear , pespiration crawled down your forehead , your heart knocked fast . 

"S-Soeun ?" You breathe in deeply as you muttered .

She smirked and bent down in front of you , "hi unnie ... I'm back to just take MY L.Joe oppa back ... Return him to me and you'll be save ..."

"What ? L.Joe and I are married ! Are you crazy ? How can I give you back ?" You asked .

Suddenly , you remembered that L.Joe and you were a married couple . 

"So , unnie does remembers that you're married ... Hmm , but it's gonna end soon , unnie . You know why ?" Soeun whispered . 

Your hands and legs were trembling .

"Because your husband and I had ." Soeun smiled and showed you the pictures of them making out . You flipped through the pictures bravely .

"These were taken by Mike , you should thank him . He stood outside your house and captured these wonderful moment of me and L.Joe oppa . Oh wait , one of the picture had you in it too ! You should be honoured ! Thank Mike now !" Soeun laughed evily as Mike came out . 

"Thank Mike now !" Soeun shouted to you .

"Thickskinned !" You shouted back .

"Mike , go !" Soeun snapped her fingers and Mike came to you , pushed you down on the floor and you .

"Yah let go !" You shouted and bit Mike's neck until he screamed and pushed you away .

"Go away , bastard !" You threw your shoes on him .

"Don't touch my wife !" L.Joe barged in with Chunji and the policemen . Soeun stood rooted , "wh-why are you here , oppa ? It's dangerous here ..."

"Shut up , Soeun ! Remember ? you installed the GPS on me ... So yeah , now i found you , i win ." L.Joe snapped as Soeun and Mike was being captured by the policemen .

"Oppa , don't leave me ! Don't go with that ! Stay away from her !" Soeun shouted as she was being dragged away by the policemen .

Chunji and L.Joe quickly ran to you . L.Joe saw the pictures scattered on the floor , he quickly picked it up and tore it .

"Ye-yeobo , i-it's over . Let's go home now ." L.Joe smiled .

"We're over ." You said as you sat there , stunned when you finally remembered everything .

 


Heeeeyyy i'mma back ! ^^ Ending this fic in one more chapter !