Chapter 16

When I started to fall for you ...

"Morning oppa !!" Soeun called out as soon as she saw L.Joe walking down the stairs . L.Joe smiled and walked to her , "had a good sleep ?" 

Soeun nodded in satisfaction , "of course but i'm so worried about YuMin eonni ... Did you scold her ? It wasn't her fault ... it's mine . I'm so sorry that i broke the photoframe too .... Sorry oppa ..." 

Soeun hugged L.Joe . Just then , you came down from your room and saw L.Joe and Soeun hugging . Trying to act like you didn't see that , you rubbed your eyes , acting really blur and walked to the kitchen but you didn't expect the kitchen's glass door to be closed . 

-BAMM !-

You knocked your head onto the glass door . Soeun and L.Joe's eyes immediately adverted to you . 

You winced and opened the door angrily . 

*Argh , why doesn't things go well with me ?!* 

"O-omo , eonni , are you alright ?" Soeun followed you and asked .

"Y-yeah , yeah , it's fine ..." You faked a smile to hide it . You quickly drank a cup of water then walked up to your room .

 

"Yah , you're a bad actress ." L.Joe barged into the room and smirked .

"What ? It's none of your business ." You snickered and lay on the bed again .

"Get up , we're going out with Soeun !" L.Joe said , almost shouting .

"You both go alone then ... I'm staying at home ." You said lazily .

"Yah , you better get up . You promised to do so , yesterday ." He said .

"Promises can be broken ." You retorted .

"Whether or not , you're still going ." He insisted .

"I don't feel like going out today ! Stop forcing me , will you ?" You then hid yourself under the blanket . 

"Suit yourself ." L.Joe took his things and slammed the door .

"Whatever . Go lovey-dovey with your precious Soeun . I'm not interested ." You mumbled and closed your eyes . 

 

Hours past ~~~ You woke up and saw L.Joe beside you , his face was just right in front of you . 

"Omo !" You shouted and dropped on the floor . You winced and stood up as you saw L.Joe's head popping out , looking at you . 

"Yah , all because of you i fell , idiot !" You stood up , rubbing your head aggressively , not having an idea how he's beside when he's out with Soeun just now . L.Joe smirked and lay back on the bed . You looked towards the window that was covered up by the curtains . 

"Yah , are you crazy ? Why did you close the curtain in the morning ?!" You went to the curtains . 

You drew open it and was shocked of what's in front of you . You seriously couldn't believe your eyes . 

*HOW THE HELL IS IT NIGHT TIME NOW ?! Am i in another country ?! IT'S 10AM JUST- WAIT , OH MY GOSH ....* 

*Hahah , look at her cutely blank face !!*

"Goodnight , Pig ~ It's time for you to wake up ~" L.Joe smirked and went back to sleep after seeing your expression when you saw that it's night time already . 


=== HEHEH HELLUU ^^ Updated a short one ! ~~~ Heheh you slept so long !!! OMGAAHH But it's so lucky to have L.Joe back beside you ^^ KEKEKE OMG , I've got my TTS Twinkle album , ordered INFINITE INFINITZE Album ,

and after this , i'm officially broke . LOL .

Oh and i'm kinda depressed these days ... NEVER IN MY LIFE HAVE I FAILED MORE THAN 2 SUBJECTS .

And i even failed my language T.T Never in my life have i failed Chinese .

Gosh , sadly , it happened NOW . From 85 , i've dropped to 58 . Surprising ? I don't know what am i doing too T.T

I failed my fav subj too , History and Maths ... What have i been doing ? STUDYING . So what on earth happened ? Tell me it's a dream ! 

Okay ... byebye ... Subscribe and comment ... :) ===