House .

When I started to fall for you ...

Newlywed's house .

 

"Waahh , it's so pretty !" You couldn't contain your excitement as you stepped into the new house that was given by your mother-in-law as a wedding present . The house was really big and has beautiful scenery outside . You rushed to the bedroom like a kid and forgetting about L.Joe who was carrying all you stuff since that was an order from your mother-in-law . You rolled on the bed and squealed in delight .

"Yah , Park Yu Min , come down !" You heard L.Joe's vague voice calling you from downstairs . That voice was totally a 180 degrees turn from the wedding just now . That soft and caring voice turned back to the harsh and rough voice .

"Okay , okay ..." You sighed and went down .

You walked down from the stairs , looking at L.Joe in the kitchen who was putting the food and utensils to the respective place nicely . You noticed that he looked so much handsome compared when he was talking to you .

"Yah , come down and help me !" He yelled at you and poof ! There goes the original L.Joe that you've known .

"I know ..." You sighed once again and went into the kitchen to lend a helping hand to him .

"Anything to help ?" You said in a tired voice , trying to hint him that you want to sleep .

"Take those bags of groceries and put it in the fridge nicely ." He said and and went to the living room to rest .

"Yah , yah , yah , why are you watching TV and not helping me ?" You pouted .

"Just do it ." He pushes the bag of groceries to you and walked away .

"Ish !" You fake hit him from behind and went back to work .

 

"I need you babe babe babe ~" You started humming since you're getting bored .

"Yah , why are you singing my song ?" L.Joe came into the kitchen and asked .

"Your song ?" You stared at him . 

"Eum ." He nodded his head and helped you sort the things out .

*Oh , so that's TeenFinite's song ...* 

"Yah , can't you do it faster ?" L.Joe was sitting at a side looking at you doing chores .

"You're not helping me and you're still nagging ?" You scolded .

"Okay okay ..." L.Joe stood up and helped you a little but a little while later he went back sitting down and dozed off . Upon seeing L.Joe sleeping , you got yourself a chance to rest too . You texted Sunny , Luna and Krystal and thanked them for attending the wedding . But as you were texting , the "Sleeping L.Joe" snatched your phone away and sled it into his pocket .

"Yah , neo !" You yelled but L.Joe still remained still .

*Aish , this guy is always giving me problems !* You grabbed your hair in frustration .

"Yah neo , ireona (you , wake up) !" You poked L.Joe but he didn't move at all .

"Yah , yah , yah !" You shouted to his ears .

L.Joe creased his forehead and ignored you .

*Aish , Lee Byung Hun , you forced me to do this ...* 

*Keke , she looked like an idiot .* 

"Yah , ireona , babo !" You pushed L.Joe down the chair with all your might and obviously , he landed hard on the floor .

He winced and glared at you .

"Serve you right ! Give me back my phone !" You put your hands out , thinking that after you push him down , he'll return it to you . 

He stood up and walked towards you and you retreated backwards , trying to say something but his stare was too intense that you didn't dare to say anything . You continued walking backwards until the back of your waist hit the countertop and that's it , you stopped .

"Y-y-y-yah-" You stuttered incontrollably .

He squined his eyes and continue to lean in to you . Both of your faces are so close that anytime , your lips will reach . Your head continued to move back as L.Joe leaned in . Somehow , your heart was thumping really loud that L.Joe might be able to hear it . You were so nervous at that moment .

"Pabo !" He snapped and placed your phone on the countertop , and made his way up to the room .

"Mwo ?!" You gasped in disbelieve . 

*AISH , THIS GUY CAN BE REALLY ANNOYING !* You facepalmed yourself and continue replying the texts to your friends .


TEASER FOR NEXT CHAPTER! 

"Excuse me, anyone home?" You knocked on the door.

"Yeah, who is this?" A guy opened the door.

"I'm Yu Min, i'm staying next door. Erm, do you have any first-aid? I've injured myself." You said.

"Oh, come in and have a sit, i'll go get the first-aid. By the way, i'm Jae Beom. Call me JB." JB greeted. 

"I'm Jiyeon, call me Rian will do, nice to meet you." The actress-like girl greeted you. 

"I'm Yu Min, nice to meet you." You said as Rian helped you to treat your cut you had while cooking as L.Joe is out to buy something.

 

TEASER 2! 

"Y-y-yah, why aren't y-you w-w-wearing anything!!" You yelled upon the disastrous sight.

"You'll get used seeing this, don't need to worry..." L.Joe flashed you his charming eye smile.

"Y-you must be crazy!" You went out the room and slammed the door shut. 


=== YOU GUYS BETTER READ THIS! Hello readers, you have a guest here! HELLO, I'M hahasohigh! Amazingirl's friend ^^ Yeah, i continued this chapter for her. HAHAHA, she was going crazy this morning~~~ 2 of her chapters gone and had to rewrite so i told her that i've read her story and did remembered some scene. So yeah, i'm here! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! And see how it goes... if she's still "crazy", i might help her continue the next chapter. HHAAHA. Oh and wait, you guys read this chapter right? Now you guys can try reading my stories too ^^ KEKEKE, shameless adv. . NOW, continue to subscribe this fic okay! Comments are highly appreciated. I wonder if Amazingirl will be touched if she sees this long note plus my adv. hahaha! Okay, byebye, see you soon! ===