Somehow it's too much .

When I started to fall for you ...

An act which made you feel thrilled .

 

You stepped out of the class after lesson , with everyone looking at you weirdly and your friends pulled you aside .

"Yah , someone saw you at the bridal shop with L.Joe and his family yesterday !" Luna whispered .

"They even took a picture of it !" Krystal continued .

Your heart skipped a beat . It hardly beat . You couldn't believe what you had just heard . They saw you and L.Joe in the bridal shop together ... How can this be explained ? Tell them that you both are getting married ? L.Joe will kill you .

"Yah , Park Yu Min , you-" Hyunah pulled you out from the corner .

"What ?" You yelled .

"You and L.Joe .... ?" She questioned .

"No . You guys must have saw the wrong thing ." You laughed off .

"I'm serious ! If not , what is this ?!" She showed you the picture of L.Joe holding onto the wedding dress and you were in front of him .

 

"You listen up . You better be careful with this dress . It cost 5,372,934.67 won . You're gonna pay me that amount of money . I don't care whether you're paying it by instalment or not , I don't care if you work like a bull to get that amount of money . I want it in MY hands in the end ." You remembered that scene .

 

"I-i- oh no , it's not me . I was studying the whole day yesterday !" You lied as you had no choice .

"Really ? Then how could you explain this ?" Hyunah screamed at you , scrolling her pictures .

*Oh no ... what again this time ?!* You bit your lips , hoping that it's nothing .

"This !" She showed you again . Luna and Krystal gasped and looked at each other .

L.Joe was carrying you in a bridal style , into your house . 

*OMFG , when did this happened ?! How come didn't i know it ?! So i ended up on my bed is because of him ?* 

You were speechless by then .

" ... Nerd ... ... ..." Yoona whispered and creep out behind .

"What ?!" You turned around .

"Did I say i was calling you ?" Yoona asked . Her face was evil .

"Sucha pity but you're no L.Joe type ...." Woori came in .

Three of you were surrounded by them .

"Nerds . Who likes nerd ?! Nerd are only good at studying useless !" Yoona continued .

You retreated backwards , hoping this would end faster .

Just then , Chun Ji and Sungjong was strolling around and they heard Yoona's voice from the corner . They stopped their steps and eavedrops your conversation .

"I'll make sure you disappear in L.Joe's life . L.Joe belongs to Hyunah , girl ." Woori snapped .

"I-i-i just w-wanna make something clear !" You said .

"What ?" Hyunah asked .

"L.Joe and I are going to get married . We're now dating and ... and ..." You were desperate to leave at that moment .

"And ?" Yoona squined her eyes and looked at you .

"AND HE LOVES ME !" You blurted out .

"What ?!" Sungjong screamed and the Queenkas made their way to the sound .

"Run , babo !" Chunji hit Sungjong . They both quickly ran away before anyone could see them .

The Queenkas came back to you . 

"W-what you said were truth ?" Hyunah asked .

-RING RING RING- 

The school bell rung . You had the excuse to leave and three of you quickly ran off .

"Park Yu Min , see you soon with your HUSBAND , Lee Byung Hun ." Yoona squined her eyes and looked straight to you .


 

Luna and Krystal went home and of course , you too . As you're walking home , you heard footsteps , following you . But when you turned back , no one was there . It might seem like a movie where spies , robbers , scammers or whatever 'crime' people , they always do that . All of the sudden , your heart started thumping fast . You walked faster and you heard the footsteps getting heavier , slowly approaching you . 

"Yah !" You turned and hit the person's face .

"A-ah ! N-n-noona !" The person fell on the foor and screamed .

You jotted your eyes down and saw Chun Ji . 

"Oh my ! I'm sorry , Chun Ji-ah ! I didn't meant it ! Sorry ! Does it hurt ?" You helped him up and looked at his face . 

A slight bruise was forming on his left cheek . You chuckled as you saw his painful expression yet funny .

"Why are you following me ?" You asked sternly .

"I just wanted to surprise you but yet you surprised me first ..." He sighed .

You giggled , "I'm sorry . Who told you to make me felt scared . Hahah !" 

"Sorry , noona ." He apologised .

"It's okay . I'll take you home now ." You said .

 

You've reached Chun Ji's house which is also your mother and father-in-law's house .

"Welcome home !" The 2 ladies greeted .

"Hello ." You greeted them back .

"Aigoo , Yu Min-ah ! You're here !" Mrs Lee came out from the kitchen .

"Ne , i'm here , mum !" You hugged her .

You explained why you're here and how Chunji got hurt . Amazed , Mrs Lee was actually laughing out loud . Chun Ji was pouting an showed aegyo to Mrs Lee because both of you were teasing him .

 

"Mum , i'm home ." L.Joe said as he jotted his eyes to you .

"Act" L.Joe conscious said .

You looked away and pretended that he was never there . 

"Hi ," L.Joe said as he sat down beside you .

You knew he was acting so you played along .

"Hello ." You smiled as you moved slightly away from him .

"Good to see both of you greeting each other ." Mrs Lee said . 

"Hyung , i thought you hate-" Chun Ji who knew about everything , almost blurted out .

"I hate to studying . Yeah ." L.Joe covered up even though i doesn't have any link to anything .

Chun Ji rolled his eyes and went up to his room .

"So , are you prepared for the wedding ? 3 more days left ." Mrs Lee said .

"Y-yeah ..." You stuttered . L.Joe held your sliky and smooth small hands . Goosebumps started on your skin . It's the first time a guy holds your hand like that .

*This feeling ... is somehow different ...*  

*What the hell is he doing ?* 

"Mum , when is our new house ready ?" L.Joe asked .

He seemed like a different person today . It's kind of creepy with that sudden change . L.Joe holding my hands brought attention to Mrs Lee .

"What's with your hands ? Trying to make your mum jealous ?" Mrs Lee teased .

L.Joe just smiled .

"I'll be ready by next wednesday , after your honeymoon . So you can straightaway move in after that ." Mrs Lee said .

"Okay , thanks mum ." L.Joe then stood up and let go of your hands .

"E-erm , i think i'll get going now , Mum . Thanks . See you on Sunday !" You greeted and hugged her .

"Bye , L.Joe ..." You said softly as you didn't get used to calling him .

"Bye , see ya on Sunday . I'll do the invitations for you . Don't worry . Don't fall for me after listening to my english accent . Oh wait , can you understand english ? LOL ." L.Joe said in english .

Luckily English was your second language or else you'll look like an idiot . 

"Shut up . English is my second language . Shocked ?" You asked back in english .

Mrs Lee looked at both of you and laughed . She don't understand anything .

"W-what are you both talking about ?" She asked .

"Nothing much , mum ... I'll get going now ." You said .

"Bye , stupid !" You shouted to L.Joe . He looked back at you and walked towards you .

*See how you can handle this ...* He smirked .

"Bye , pretty ~" He flirted and pressed his soft lips on your forehead .

Blood gushed up to your face and you were soon red . You can hardlly breathe that time . Your heart was almost exploding .

*Must he act this out too ?! It's too much !* 

*Shocked ? Idiot .*

"Aigoo ~ I'm always this fast ." Mrs Lee snapped a picture of it and went into the house to spazz about it .

"Stupid !" You scolded once more and walked off .

You pressed your palm on your chest to make your heart calm down .

*I can't fall for him just like that ...* 


=== HELLO ! I was suppose to make double updates yesterday but guess what ! I fell asleep and my mum closed my laptop without me adding chapter and it's not saved so i had to write it again T.T Luckily it's a short chapter ....

But TADAH , today's chapter :) Enjoyed ? Hope you like it . Hope you received that 'forehead kiss' from L.Joe ~~ ^^ 

Continue to read this fic till the end ~~

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT ! AND THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING <3 ===