Worn out .

When I started to fall for you ...

Believe it or not .

 

"Mum , i'm home ..." L.Joe got back to your newlywed home as both your parents are still there , preparing dishes for both of you .

"Eoh , my son and daughter are back !" Mrs Lee rushed out of the kitchen and hugged L.Joe .

"YuMin-ah-" 

"W-where's YuMin ?" Mrs Lee looked at L.Joe .

"I don't know where she went ..." L.Joe said .

"W-what ? Hey , you're her husband , how can you say that ?" Mrs Lee frowned and took her phone out and dialled your number .

"What happened ? Where's YuMin ?" Your mom came out and asked L.Joe .

"Yoboseyo , YuMin-ah !" Mrs Lee called out .

"Ne , eomeoni ?" YuMin spoke .

"Where are you ? Why aren't you home with L.Joe ? And why is your voice sound so nasal ? Did you cry ?" 

"Eomeoni , nothing happened ... I'm at my friends house doing project ... I'll be home at 6+ ." 

"Jinjja ? Are you sick ?" 

"A-ani , i'm not . Don't worry , eomeoni .." 

"Ara ara ... don't overwork yourself . Come back soon , L.Joe's worrying about you !" 

L.Joe's eyes widen when Mrs Lee said that . 

"N-ne , bye bye !"

 

"What did YuMin said ?" Your mom asked worriedly but L.Joe just stood aside , expressionlessly .

*Project ? Woah , you're so good at lying ...* 

"She's at her friends' house doing project . She'll be back at 6+" Mrs Lee said and looked at L.Joe , "why didn't you know this ? Isn't YuMin in your class too ? And why didn't you follow her to do her project ?" 

"Project ? There isn't any project , eomma !" L.Joe argued .

"Then ? That means you said that she's lying ?" Mrs Lee frowned .

"Aish , molla ! i'm going to bathe . You guys are so troublesome !" L.Joe stomped off .

"I sense something wrong ..." Mrs Lee continued to frowned and went back to cooking .

 

Meanwhile at Luna's house .

"I hate you , L.Joe ! Argh !" You vented it out on the cushion .

"I think you should go back now . Maybe L.Joe's really worried about you ?" Sunny asked .

"You believe in that ? Aish , he didn't even believe me just now !" You rolled your eyes and stood up . 

"People change ... Maybe he knew the truth and wants to apologise to you already ?" Krystal asked .

"Who knows if i get back there , i'll get tortured by him or not !" You picked your bag and wore your shoes .

"Aish , this kid is funny . She says she doesn't want to go but now she's wearing her shoes . Lol ." Sunny laughed .

"People change ~ I've made up my mind . I'm going home now . Bye . Thanks for spending time with me !" You smiled and went off .

 

[In your bedroom .]

L.Joe was sitting alone on the bed , thinking what to say to you when you come back . Then , he received a text from Hyuna .

 

=== Oppa , are you okay with YuMin unnie ? Did you both quarrel ? If you did , i'm so sorry . It wasn't YuMin unnie's fault actually ... I fell down myself . Sorry ...  - Hyuna === 

 

=== Ani . We didn't quarrel . You don't have to be sorry though . But i saw her push you down ... Anyway , have a good rest . :) Is your arm and foot alright now ? - L.Joe ===

 

=== Yeah . It's better now . Thank you for sending me to the sickbay just now . ^^ - Hyuna ===

 

=== Don't mention it . Okay , i'll text you later . :) Rest well ! - L.Joe ===

 

 

It was about 5.30pm and you've finally reached home .

"Eomma ... i'm home .." You called out .

"YuMin-ah !" Mrs Lee hugged you and told you to go and bathe and have dinner .

You went into the room and saw L.Joe sitting on the bed , staring at his phone . His eyes immediately shot up and looked at you but you didn't dared to look back so you put your bag on the floor and took your clothes and went to bathe .

*What should I say ?* 

*How can I face him ?* 

After bathing , you came out and saw L.Joe standing in front of the door . Your heart started to pump fast and you squeezed your way through the hole and avoided L.Joe . 

"You have to explain though ..." He spoke in a low cold voice that made you shiver . You ignored and continued drying your hair .

"Okay , you're sure that you're not gonna explain right ? Great , don't blame me to be harsh ." L.Joe nodded his head . 

Your heart was still continuously pumping that you didn't know what to tell him -- he wouldn't believe anyway .

"I have nothing to explain because I did nothing wrong ." You mumbled to yourself , scared that he would heard it .

"What ? You made Hyuna fell and sprained her foot , fractured her arm and you called that NOTHING WRONG ?!" L.Joe's voice went a octave higher . You were afraid that Mrs Lee and your mom might heard it so you beared it .

"Park YuMin , answer me ." He said with anger in his tone .

"Yah , i said answer me !" He repeated and his loud thunderous voice hit your eardrum , causing you to flinch .

You finally couldn't hold it anymore so you yelled back , "i said i've done nothing wrong right !! It's up to you to believe me or not !" 

You sprang up and threw yourself onto the bed and hid yourself under the blanket . You were angry . Yes you were . And now you started to burst out crying .

"Stupid Lee Byung Hun , i hate you , i hate you !" You screamed under the blanket . L.Joe stood aside and looked at you .

"Crazy woman ." He whispered and slammed the door after he went down .

 

He walked his way down and saw Mrs Lee and your mom staring up the stairs with an unpleasant face .

"What happened ?" Your mom asked worriedly , holding onto L.Joe's shirt .

"Indeed i sensed something wrong the moment you came home ." Mrs Lee narrowed her eyes .

"It's not me . Ask her youself ." L.Joe went out of the house .

"Luckily i've packed the food . Let's bring it to my home and eat . No food for them -- it's their punishment ." Mrs Lee took the bags of food and went off , leaving you alone at home .

 

You were still crying in your room when your phone rang .

Chun Ji .

"Noona , where are you ?! I'm outside your house !" Chun Ji yelled through the phone . 

You continued sobbing and answered , "n-ne ... i-i-i'm .. co-coming down n-n-now ..." 

"Noona are you crying ?! Wae ?! Noo-"

You hung up and went down to open the door for Chun Ji .

"Noona , what happened ?!" Chun Ji rushed in and hugged you tightly .

You were taken aback by his actions . 

"N-nothing ... W-w-what brings you ... h-here ?" You broke the hug and asked .

Chun Ji sighed and wept your tears , "i wanted to take my things back home so i called hyung to ask if he's home but , he didn't pick his phone up . So I called you but you're cr-"

"A-ah ... o-ok-okay ... W-what did you left ? Quickly take and go ..." You said . 

Chun Ji nodded and went in to take his things . 

"Noona , you haven't tell me what had happened to hyung and you . You both quarrelled again ?" Chun Ji didn't give up asking .

"Y-yeah , we quarrelled again-"

"I knew you would be here ." Another voice popped out .

L.Joe came back home and glared at both of you . You the bottom of your lips so you started to become nervous again .

"Hyung ." Chun Ji called out .

"You can go now ... It's late already . I'll settle everything here ." L.Joe said .

"A-ani . Hyung , can you stop bullying noona ?" Chun Ji pouted .

"You want a punch ?" L.Joe raised his fist .

"Yah , stop it ! Chun Ji , you go home first .... Thanks . See you tomorrow ..." You trailed off and closed the door .

You sighed and wanted to go up to your room . 

"Y-yah , i'm-"

"I'm not gonna listen to anything right now ." You interrupted L.Joe and stormed up to your room .

L.Joe sighed and followed up . 

"I'm sorry ." He said as he entered the room , seeing you reading your book . 

*W-what ? Sorry ? What do you know ? Don't tell me you believe me now ...* 

You creased your forehead and concentrating on the book . But L.Joe kept mumbling words so you couldn't .

"Hyuna told me that it wasn't you who pushed her . She fell by her own . I'm sorry for misunderstanding you . She said she's sorry for letting you into trouble too ..." L.Joe said .

*What ?! Hyuna actually said that ? Which stupid would take her words seriously ?! Lee Byung Hun , you don't know anything that's why you're stupid ! You didn't believe me but you believed her words ? BABO YAH !*

You closed your book and looked at L.Joe with his serious look . You're serious too . 

"Tell her that she's forgiven . But you're not ." You snapped .

L.Joe was actually relaxed at first but after you said that he's not forgiven , his face changed again .

*What's wrong with this girl ? Is she still mad or something ? I've aplogised but that isn't enough ?*

"Why i'm not ?" 

"I was telling you the truth all along but you didn't believe me . In fact , you believed what Hyuna said . You don't know that she's targetting me , wanting to hurt me because i'm your wife ? And now what , you took her words ? How smart you are , L.Joe ." You scolded .

"P-pardon ? You're joking right ? Why would Hyuna tell me the truth if she wants to hurt you ? No logic right ?" L.Joe fought back .

"That's why I said that you're stupid ! You don't know how revenge works ? You don't know what 'an act' means ?" You talked back fiercely , at the verge of crying again .

L.Joe shook his head and let out a sacarstic laugh , "i didn't know that you're this type of person ... You should've thanked Hyuna instead . If it wasn't her , i might now believe you by then ." 

"W-woah ? Seriously ? Oh , okay , must i call her now ? I'll bow 90 degrees to her if i can too ! If you don't know what on earth's happening in the first place , don't interfere ! Just shut up now , i don't want to talk to you anymore ! I'm so tired !" You shouted .

It's only a week since you both married and now it's like you both are sort of in the plan of divorcing .

"Fine ! I don't know what's wrong with you too ! Don't think that you're the one that tired only ! I went out to find Hyuna just wanting to know the truth but this is what i get when i apologised to the things that i did wrongly ! Fine , if this is what you wanted !" L.Joe left the room and of course , the house too .

*Why on earth is this happening ? Am I in a wrong too ?* 

*Babo , of course i know that Hyuna's targetting you and trying to harm you ! In fact , i know everything ! I'm just sacrificing myself and be a bait so that she'll stop attacking you ! I'm sorry for everything but you have to bear with it . YuMin , i'm really sorry ... But just don't fall for me because if i can't stop the whole thing , you might end up even worst .*


=== Did I just wrote something too dramatic ?

Oh my gosh == I felt like this chapter's like a crap .

Are you guys okay with it ? If you're not comfortable or something , just tell me , i'll edit ...

I don't know what i'm thinking . LOL .

Anyway , thanks for subscribing ! <3

Subcribers , readers , silent readers , ILUBBBYOU <3 ^^

Please continue to subscribe and comment ^-^ ===